Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 (Page 64)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
still have cooments to read... will update soon... xxxx
xxx

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123khansangelRocks.Dhara18mypridesanu3108VSai2008swetha10KaSh-Maneet-FanRageOfAnAngel_BlackPearl_

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
part 56
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx

The time seems to be perfect. As I suspected. Everything looked calm & lovely. Everything was beyond my imagination. I was shocked along with surprised. She walked down like a fairy. My fairy. My princes. I could barely remove my eyes from her. Why should I? My world was making her way to me. My life. I could see from far distance girls were giggling. Laughing. Trying there best to tease me! I didn't care! What to care? I thought. It's my would be wife after all. I could clearly see my hungry eyes were making her nervous. My jaan was nervous. Very nervous. I tried to remove my gaze to ease her! But I failed. Badly. My eye only came back to her. & her only. I sighed. There was no option. I just couldn't remove my gaze. Not at all.
She came in front of me. Amused with my greedy eyes. I wasn't sure at all how she expects me to wait this long? I can't! I rather merry her today! There was new urge in my body. Taking over to feel her. To drink her. I wanted to taste every part.... I still could feel the first day! The day I tasted her skin. The flavor was still there. It was just getting hungry & Hungrier with each passing second....
Geet jerks her eyes to the ring! Everyone laughs as maans eyes was visible to everyone.
Shila: "bhi only few days!"
Maan gives her a glare!
Ani: "bro... Don't forget us after married as you will be joru ka gulum!" one by one all his cousin teased. Leaving maan & Geet with a red face of embarrassment... ...
The ring ceremony Began....

The whole atmosphere was calm... Happy. Exiting. Nerving.
Maan quickly snatches her way out of the crowds...
Geet: "what are you doing?" Geet looks round. Trying her vest not get embarrassed. Today was enough.
Maan: "you looking really sexy!" he hugs her from the back.
Geet: "ok! Ab choro! You will only make us more....
Maan didn't let go... He pushed her in one of the nearest bedroom. & locked the door... Her aroma barely let him way. He just wanted to feel her. Kiss her. Love her. He have been controlling for past 10 years! 10 years! This is too much...
Geet: "you are sick! You are complaining about you controlling over past 10tears!" maan snaps out!
Maan: "was I that loud!" Geet makes a baby face... "Ab control nahi hota!" he smirks as both lands on the bed... Geet slowly snakes her hand round his neck as they slowly started to kiss. It felt like heaven. A kiss after almost a week. Stupid ritual. Maan Whispers.... Geet giggles... Bringing him in to his embrace.... Maan invades her mouth with his tongue. It tasted like heaven. He couldn't control as he fixes his face from one side to another. Exploring her. Reading her mouth with his tongue. Sucking everything out. She gasped for air... But the pleasure was too much. There was no time for the air...

Downstairs...

Handa & khuranas family came to gather once again to announce another good news to the media....

Mr khurana- I am happy to announce another engagement of Brij & shila..... Every one was shocked... Then clapping. Shila turns round. Dropping her drink instantly. few of her friends took her to the stage while Brij made his way. shila was under shock! Very shock.... As the press took there picture getting engaged. Se wanted to protest every second but no one gave her any time or space. She nearly wa in tears. Soon as everything finished she ran to her room. Trying her best to call Shoria. Her luck... It wasn't going through.... shila couldn't stop crying! 2 Moros headline will be her Brij & Geet maans engagement picture! She became more worried about that thought... & ran down instantly.... To stop this nonsense.. But Brij cought her. Brought her in his embrace! She was shocked & scared! Se never have seen him in that way. Never! Never even thought even in her dream! That this will happen!
Brij: "I knew you love me!... I knew you will never say no!" he kisses her cheek. Shila was taken back. Press was taking picture. She left shaken. No word coming out of her mouth. No words leaving her mouth...
Shila: "no! We no!" she tried to protest but the reporter Surrounded them instantly. Asking millions of question....

In someones bedroom-

Panting... Both stopped. Looking at one another.
Geet: "Ayr Kuch mat Karo! I will lose it!" she closes her eyes. Bringing him more close. There was no gap... But still she couldn't help her self to bring him close....
Maan: "if you don't leave me! How could I possibly leave!" he smirks... Pressing his hardening over the cloths. Desperately wanted to feel her. She smiled... Then in one jerk both stands up.... But again lands on top of one another.
Geet: "Choro na! Chalo!" maan smiles naughtily.....
Before going out. They fixes them self then walks out.

Press was all round shila & Brij... They could barely talk.

Geet- what's going on there?
Maan- I don't know!
Geet- hmm... Why crowd round Brij & shila?
Maan- nothing serious probably!
Geet- no! Let's ask.... Before they could go ahed to talk Avantika finds them.
Avantika- here you are! I have been looking for you two for ages. Hurry come with me!
Maan: mom! Calm down! Why?
Avantika: marriage. There will be double marriage on your day! & it's only two days way!
Geet: what? M...marriage only two days way? We only became en... Maan distracts...
Maan: perfect! But what do you mean by double marriage?
Avantika: Shila & Brij!

Geet stopped there instantly. Frozen. Maan barely could add up! Only he knows that Brij haven't changed at all! He can't risk his sister life with him!
Geet & maan: no!
Geet: no... No! Mum! How cold... I mean shila have agreed?... Avantika looks at them. But surprised. Aren't they suppose to be happy?
Avantika- they are already engaged!
Geet- what? She looks back at the crowd & starts to walk towards them. Flowed by maan. Avantika confused.
Maan takes Brij in a room....

Maan- what is this? I never knew you had interest in my sister? & I can't let this happen. Specially knowing you are not one girls man!
Brij- I know what you are thinking about me! But I have changed. I love shila!
Maan- you don't even know her! How could you possibly suggest this!
Brij- how do you know? I love her & that's true!
Maan- no! This is wrong! Are you crazy! Have you realized what sam will go through! She still haven't recovered! & you thinking about meraying?
Brij- I never loved her! It's not like I have told her to sleep with me! He spits the words! She decided to! She knew everything about me!
Maan- & I know everything about you! I could possibly let my sister destroy er life!
Brij- she loves me!

Maan was about to walk out in anger. But stops on the spot! He have completely forgot about the talk between her & Geet about Shoria.

i will update another part later on 2day...
:)
xxxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 25 March 2011 at 10:38am

The following 187 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subsnehag10nams4psruthilaila889gaberinlwgeetshanky18scarce05amiainaCandy_jsstar432AISHAJSdeekshacgAym7thea_angelyridhisidhimaaneet28gagsykasturi11zazoy12krishna.asmi123fizza25saadi88hemvbkirannaryaninazsijcyberprincessmaan13579guru-ki-dewaaniYellowtullipsmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarnamitasinbhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhneetiporwalMaansMishtimaaneet93blessednimjuhi_ansarichoudhary.awifeyTinkJiamans22day2008lakshmisalvadibdaskkaavvyyaamaureen84OpaldewsPaloma_D-BeingAppy-cue1ixiaaperfectflirt8Moon002khansangelKashish9687rostsumusumuzoha25SOLACEofEYESkavya.sravya-eiya-imaasthaHADmishtiNazmaaHawtieSeepSrabon_DharaCrystalSayaSwaatiiavani_9anshimanshisrikrithicharlie1950lodyQueenbeePallavireea88doosheekayadanuZooniBegamsanjuleeRukhluvMaanm-g19mansijani21star_777Hina.khanxxxsiroililycrazydevil87Lakshmi86Be.edgyam_sweet_pariRohini20dimpzzmaansi007butterfly.tanuBharathi_gurticyum321muskaan_cute19-shamima-maanujaanugangesegbsheetalvasaRocks.DharauntamedtigressninaviJayaR9staroneserialsAnu_RputhCutee999HanoAhmedbd670816dreamy4everkiran99sparikhIqbal Neha1Shimmerrprincess163MsMovielover--ANGEL--Maaneet4evenats0101d_soniaanmirzajeyanthi123kshubhangivasavi_srisimi91ritzy09kiran_rati-Zahra15-smallvillepunjabi.princesalicia212ajennsweet cherryanjucoolPaintedSky18myprideKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-DilsayRamhariluv_DDkrati5blueopalsanu3108mrk-1VintagepeachrsroopalimuskanpShalvekawaii_geet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaVSai2008..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-FanHansaN-afsha-CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11mchopramaaniqrajanu_2006anuandaviSahSahswetha10preethiRageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGTyroimpoojavermaMadhuri53_BlackPearl_DownhillSecretKhabri420khwaishfanspvd

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

after a long time I am first

let me celebrate

first_birthday.jpg

Edited by smj1977 - 25 March 2011 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108FireSafireFiree_BlackPearl_

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
loved the update .. poor shila ... see i told ya .... these handa and khurana elders seriously needs therapy ... intensive shock treatment ... gadhay kaheen kay .... i hope Maan and Geet are able to solve this mess.... 

loved Maneet's romance .. 

Maan controlling for 10 years  ROFL  .... it takes a hell lot to do that   ..  LOL

thanks for the update ....i'll be waiting for the next one  Smile

love
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 25 March 2011 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008Opaldewscyum321FireSafireFiree

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Yeh khandan pagalo kaa hai kya.... Saare pagal hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108FireSafireFiree

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Oh god kya khurana's lost their mind that stupid brij hate him, he he he maan culd not wait for a sec. Update soon

FireSafireFiree

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

FireSafireFiree

Go to top