Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 (Page 143)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
***PARADOX***
part 64
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL
who iis commenting & pressing the like 
Button'.
Hug

Maan walks in. Geet on his arm. He drops all the shopping bag on the floor & walks in to the bedroom with geet. Landing on his back. Just laid there. Catching with his breath.
Geet "if you are this tired now! What will you do at night!"
Maan "Geet!" panting "you have gain weight!" Geet opens her mouth in shock. & hits him with a pillow. Sitting on his stomach.
Maan "ahhh!"
Geet "what did you say?" she jumps on his stomach again....
Maan "that you turning in to football again!"
Geet "WHAT!" She bends down... Pulling maans hair back... Angry yet lovingly... "remember mr maan khurana..." she smirks. "I am rapping you tonight. So becarefull."
Maan "acca! Let's here how exactly this raping incedent will take place!" Geet smirks... She gets off the the bed & runs to the living room taking all the bags then taking something out. Geet runs back to there bedroom. Maan was still lying on the bed. Arm spread.... Geet holds something on her hand & sweetly calls.... "maaannnnn....."
Maans eyes widens looking at geets hand. A White see through thong. With bright red string. Nothing els... & a red ribon on right at the front.... Geet smirks naughtily... "you have to strip for me tonight." maans mouth fell right open. Have Geet completly lost it? Geet spines the thong round in one finger....
Geet "so handsome! Are you ready?" she smirks.
Maan "you completly lost it!"
Geet "if I can strip for you! So can you!"
Maan "that's because!"
Geet "ha! Ha! Bolo! Bolo!"
Maan gets up takes his shirt of to walk in to the shower... Geet blocks his way...
Geet "you have one hour mr khurana... Otherwise it will be force" she points her finger at him. Maan twice one of his eye brow! Giving her'.. are you out of your mind look!
Maan walks in....

He looks at him self in the mirror. There was no escape. It's Geet. What is he thinking... He takes a quick shower. Geet walks in leaving his cloths.
Geet "you better look happening! Other wise I will look for another!"
Maan roles his eyes.... He walks out. Drying him self. He looks at the bag! Closes his eyes. No matter how much he will deny Geet will forcefully make him were it.... A White see through thong! Was she insane? No of course she is mental! & I am more of loving her! "Ae MSK ka ka nahi karega!.... A stripper bana ke chorega!"

Maan wears it. It made his p*** look extra big! He had bare but! & the thin line string! What she is thinking? Geet knocks on the door... "I am waiting... Rape! Rape khelna hi mucje!" maan wanted to hide his face somewhere in embarrassment.... But what to sigh in front of her! She basically have explored him inside out! But this is different! ... Hmm! How bad this could be! Maan thought.... He opens the door slowly.... Only to find room pitch black... Candel aroma.... Slow music.... Red Rose... Red flowers... She was right. It's always her who makes everything romantic!

Maan walks out of the bathroom. No geet. Then suddenly two cold hand strokes his bare buzam making it's way round to his unusual little cloth that was with his thong... Covered nothing of his.... Geet whispers gently. "see! Now what will you do mr maan sing khurana! Ap ki bachi hui izzat khatreme hi!" she giggles.... Maan spines her round instantly... Bringing her to the front.... She had camera in her hand... Taking picture of maan one after another.... She wore one of maans shirt. No bra. No nicker. As the wind blew her niple hardens making it visible through the White shirt... She took few step backward only to see maan in his thong... He didn't look that bad at all but geet could never imagine him in this! She couldn't belive he have done this for her... His naughty smirk was visible.... He grabs her by waist & bites the shirt collar to expose the bare skin underneath....
Maan "why this picture?"
Geet "just incase you never do this again! I have to satisfy with photo na!" She giggles.... Maan takes the camera & takes some picture of them... Geets half boob exposed where his lips sucking them.... Then few when he rips the shirt off.
Geet shies..... Geets leg comes between maans... Feeling his maan hood. Provoking him....
Geet- well.... Mr maan sing khurana.... Impress me... She pushes him way. Telling him to show his sexiness... His manly way to impress Geet.... Maans eyes widens hearing those words.... "impress me!!!!!!!"

Next- bechara maan - he is on mission to show geets his sexiness'..
prev-

Part 63

3 updates dia' ab to comment karo..Cry

Please comment kardo na'.

me pleading...Cry

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 04 April 2011 at 4:19pm

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10thahupyarisahelilaila889gaberinlwgeetgeeta1803lovelyninizil143amiainageettstar432Candy_jsneetugarg123AISHAJSNK4MSK.NaziaridhisidhiAym701leothelionroopsiekasturi11vishruti.siritrendyfriendskshipramhatremans22day2008t3ejitsallabtGURTIlakshmisalvadiannie03MaansMishtiSemarnkkirannaryaninonabebusaadi88mamon.moonbhakbhartifanalu5123diyachill-Elfin-nazsijhemvbdevirajuanaum91maureen84Opaldewsperfectflirt8-BeingAppy-sana.saba7ThugAngelixiaakrsh07Aashi_saphirekhansangelKashish9687rostzoha25Beena_gkavya.sravyachiki143love-waterHawtieSeep-eiya-imaasthaAzmiimystique_girlavani_9SwaatiiCrystalSayadimpzzRukhluvMaanmansijani21Be.edgymysticangelm-g19Hina.khanxxxbobbydoll...shona...anisharoy1lodyRohini20_G1234_cherieLoverjennifer1993anshimanshisrikrithiQueenbeePallavikiran99ytanujacyum321Cutee999puthgangesegbJayaRmishtidoi9staroneserialsmuskaan_cute19Shimmerr--ANGEL--286pearlMsMovielovervasavi_srijeyanthi123kshubhanginats0101d_soniaMaaneet4everitzy09paponeconlibra25-Zahra15-sweetkj-memorable-ambbihasanu3108basicquestion118myprideRamhari-Veritaserum-DilsayPaintedSkyajennMaya_Pblueopalsmallvillekomlikaksasipunjabi.princessweet cherryPreethi-Preminamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11kooliioSahSahpreethiswetha10janu_2006--Ratna--maanseersroopalimuskanpmchopraKaSh-Maneet-Fanmaaniqrahinal_maaneetHansaN6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.kawaii_geetpreethiaseemamaryShalveTyroRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.SecretKhabri420spvd

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
geet is a wild cat. bechara maan ....Wink

i'm glad they r making the most of their time together, away from the world.

thank u for a sensuous readEmbarrassed

Edited by basicquestion1 - 04 April 2011 at 4:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roopsieOpaldewsFireSafireFiree

smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome updates !!!! Must be my lucky day to have 3 updates!!!!! Hehe anyways once again awesome updates....love maneet !!! Can't wait for more ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Keyma hun aab tho shrrrr gum raha will come back and give u the comments uff uffShocked

FireSafireFiree

jennifer1993 Goldie
jennifer1993
jennifer1993

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
awsoem parts loved them and funny as well

FireSafireFiree

love-water Goldie
love-water
love-water