FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
sorry you all... i had such bad hedc!!!!!!!! but felling better now... will update any mom...
xxxxxx

take ur time...we'll wait for it...😍

***PARADOX***
part 55
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx

Geet: "wht are you doing here? She asked sam."
Sam: "I need totalk to you!"
Geet: "what about?"
Sam: "you & Dev!" Geet looked at her in confusion! What does she mean? Dev? Was something serious going in between Dev & ridima!
Geet: "why? Is something wrong with Dev & Ridzy?"
Sam: "no! I have seen you with Dev..... She explained everything."

Geet just looks at her blankly! Was she alright? Mentally right? & how dare she thinks about me like that!
Geet: "I just knew that you just doing this without realisation! But now I am sure you are trying to do this to break me & maan up!" she speaks in anger... Snapping every word. Who could here such accusation just before there engagement.... Geet was fuming!
Sam: "I have seen you 2!"
Geet: "shut up! Just shut up... You are lucky that in age you are older then me! Others this hand wouldn't hesitate at all to slap you!" geets eyes was bright red!
Sam: "my eyes was not wrong!... I only want best for my friend!" Geet felt like swearing at her!
Geet: "how dare you? W*f you think of your self! We count you as nothing in our family! How dare you call maan your friend?" her anger was only increasing with each words!
Sam: "believe it or not I am his good friend! & I can't stand you cheating on him!" & with that words Geet slapped her tight. Very hard! Sam was shocked.
Geet: "how dare you! What do you know about us! Nothing! But I am sure you trying to break our marriage up! & remember you create a single misunderstanding between us! A single... I won't leave you. You will have to deal with Geet Handa! & you know very well how I can make your life hell." sam stood there shocked.
Geet: "get out!"
Sam walks off... Very sure now she is cheating on maan. She have to talk to maan! Otherwise she wouldn't have reacted like that!

Geet stood there crashing her jewlary. She wasn't allowed to go round khurana. She rang maan. Explaining everything. Geet was shouting at maan over the phone. Maan him self was shocked with the news! Geet wasn't calming down & demand her to be out of the khurana house instantly! Otherwise this engagement will be canceled! Which no one was looking forward to!

Maan decided to talk to sam! Geet was serious this time. Even maan knew she have crossed her limit!... He walks in sams room!
Maan: "what have you told geet?" he couldn't bare Anyones name being stick with geets! No ones!
Sam: "I have to tell you som..."
Maan: "no! You listen to me! I have my faith on Geet! I know she is only my!.."
Sam: "but she!"
Maan: "no! Silly misunderstanding is the last thing I want!... It took me long enough to drift her mind way from the media!" sam looked at him in shock! Didn't realise they are in this much love!
Sam: "I!"
Maan: "I have arranged everything for you to USA! You will be leaving soon!"

Sam stood there shocked...

Maan: "I am sorry!"

Maan didn't expect this from sam at all... But like this! Why? Engagemen was only a day way...

Shila have missing Shoria madly. She wanted to visit England but there was no scope. Geets wedding was just round the corner...

Rano & Taila sat down & started to speak about shila & Brij. They thinking about giving them a surprise on maan & geets engagement!
Geet who was still angry even after sam left! How could she accuse! Egh! People have comen sense but it seems like it's all gone from her head. Maan tried to convince her allot! But she wanted sam out completely! Her one stupid mistake could have ruined her & maans relationship along with Dev & Ridzy. Only Geet & shila knows how madly Dev is in love with Ridzy! Geet couldn't conclude where on earth... & why she came up with this idea!
Shila: "just let it go! You know it's just!" she tried to comfort Geet.
Geet: "how could I let it go! How dare she talk like this to me!"
Shila: "she is gone na!"
Geet: "only to USA khurana company! & maan do visit there time to time! I want her out of our life. She is a nuisance & good for nothing!"
Shila: "I know you are right! But for now! Let it go! Please... It's your engagement soon. We want to enjoy it. & she is gone na!"
Geet smiles.

Engagement day-

Geet stood in front of the mirror. In her cream dress. She have asked shila millions of time did she look alright! Is everything fine! Is everything perfect.
Shila: "ha baba! Ha! You looking beautiful!" shila roles her eyes...
Everything was ready.... Just waiting for geet. The atmosphere have completely changed... Happy... Exited... Nervous... There was several emotion playing on everyones brain... Specially geet & maan... Where they will be officially together....
Press was taking picture madly.... The old news of sam & maan have lost somewhere... But for how long?
Maan stood there lost in his geet... She will be his today... There will be new name to there old relationship.... A new name for everyone to address them....

Next- much waited engagement.....
Hay you all... sorry i wasn't feeling very well today
... but anyway.. i am bc.... will update the special engagement with some
new twiistes... heheh
so se you 2mx with another long update... :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago

Please don't exert your self.
Take care of yourself, we need you back as 100% fit.
Thanks for the update
It still looks that something big is gonna happen
which will prevent Maneet's happiness.
😍
crossing my finger
This is just my intuition
Sam's intentions doesn't look bad but her timing to talk to Geet is wrong,
Maan on the other hand is a true gentleman for Sam
 and for this he will have to pay a big price.
Waiting for the twist in the story.......
❤️🤗

Edited by Dilsay - 13 years ago
oh god i can't believe sam but anyways hope u won't create mu between our maaneet

loved it

let the engmnt be later bring twistssssssss poor geet kitna ghusaa keray gee😒

lovely update keyama........
Can't blame Sam as your eyes can cheat you sometimes and she wanted best for maan so she tried talking to geet......
awesome update
loved it
dont blame sam as she only wants what is goof 4 hr friend
wow geet so angry
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
lovely update...

n as for the twist ...ur 1 sentence has given some hint -- The old news of sam & maan have lost somewhere... But for how long?

so happy that geet slapped sam...not right exactly...but sam was crossing limit...

so relieved that there was no mu...n geet called maan straightway to clear the air...

good that maan sent her to US...otherwise geet wud have defo canceled the engagement...

waiting to know d reaction of shila, geet, maan n shoria (if he comes) abt the news os shilas engagement to brij...

is there more to come on dev n ridzy ..i wonder??

waiting for the dhamaka on engagement...