Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
THANKS FOR ALL the LOVE & SUPPORT.... LOVING ALL THE COMMENTS.... UPDATING>>>>>>>>>
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATS FOR NEW THREAD !!!!
pls throw this sam out!!!
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waitingggggggggggggggggggg
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

***PARADOX***
part 53
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
hay sorry for all the hassel... i am so busy lately... but hopefully...
you still like my updates...

Maan & Geet sat with confidence. Geet knew well only maan could win this position of CEO. Aryan who sat opposite with his wife prena. He didn't look happy at all.
Both maan & Geet felt little opposite of them in age! They were older & have more experience but this is business... Only best to be won! Aryan spokes out!
Aryan- this is nuisance! Maan is too young to be come khuranas MD!
Prena- yes pappa ji! He is only 25! Soon to be married! He needs his attention at his wife! He won't be able to concentrate on business!
Geet looked at maan... Bit annoyed!
Geet- that's not true Darji! If you want to know the fact... We have been together before even we started the business. I see no problem!
Maan listening to the debate, which was not about business at all! More about his personal life! Something he didn't like! He sat there quit for 20 minute... Listening to every word... Amused in some cases that how desperate Aryan was to win this post! Arjun wasn't happy as maan wasn't saying any word! Of course after him he would like his son to take the post! No one els.
Darji- you have anything to say maan? As everyone stops talking...
Maan- yes! I want a proper meeting! Not something like this where my personal life being discussed!
Arjun & Daeji was impressed. Aryan only knows how to play with words... But not business. Where maan knows where to speak & when. His one word would be enough to shut everyone up.
Darji- alright... Meeting will start now! & the vote as well.
Geet amused. It was a shocking meeting. Maan not willing to lose while his father not willing to give up. Arjun was testing maan in every way as he is the current CEO. Aryan who barely got the chance to talk! He was no where near maan. Arjun had to be professional. He could not treat his son with special care just because he is his son! Every thing have to be equL... Somewhere Arjun was happy that his son will... No doubt he will win this post... While maan amused... Learning the restrict professionalization from his dad....
As the meeting finished... Everyone sat down... It was time to vote... They wanted 1 hours break to decided.... Geet & maan Walks out with one door while Aryan & prena another...........

Geet hugs maan... & a peck... - I know you will win!
Maan- acca! Who have have told you that?
Geet- me.... She smiles. Maan slips his hand round her waist... Leaning against the wall! While Geet against him... She fixes his hair... Spiking up a bit!
Maan- Ae ka karhio!
Geet- making you look cool... Hot... Sexy... She smiles while kissing his neck... Bitting his ear lobe!..... Maan closes his eyes with touch of her lips....
Maan- I love you...
Geet smiles whispering the same.....

After hour both returns... Less flashed... Decision was finale & clear but it seems like aryan khurana had some decision to make! Going completely bolas over maans win of CEO!
Darji- maan will be the new CEO of the khurana!
Everyone was over joyed even the other board member took a sigh relive..... But Aryan spoke out....

Darji- what do you won? He asks angrily.
Aryan- I am suggesting me & maan run the company 3 mints each! Who ever can Handel everything with honesty and attitude making profit... They will keep the the new CEO!
Maan looked amused- I am fine with that Darji!
Geet looks at maan in shock! He won Then why? Geet looked annoyed!
Darji- maan! Are you sure! No one was happy with his small decision! But he is his uncle after all!
Maan- yes! I will see how he runs as I am the winner. I am giving him my power for 3 months! But if if I see he is making any loss during this time I am allowed to take his power way instantly! Are you happy with that mr khurana? He asks.
Aryan looked a bit terrified now! Was he about to make fool of him self to a 25 years old maan?
Aryan- yes...

Everyone leaves. Arjun giving a huge hug to maan. Over joyed about his winning.
Arjun- I am proud of you son. Darji comes & gives him a kiss on his forehead & blessing.... Geet was supper exited. She clanged on maan as they walked... Geet hugs him tighter & tighter. She was more happy then anyone els... She could barely talk. Maan smiled....
Maan- itni kushi?
Geet- me ku na hu?
Maan- per...
Geet- aryan uncle will lose! I am sure! You probably have to take it from him way before!
Maan smiles twists his hand round her waist... What will happen to our honeymoon then!
Geet- that's after marriage & that's long way!
Maan- what do you mean by long way? He asked curiously...
Geet- that's mean... At least 4-5 months way!
Maan brings her more close... Itni der to nahi! I am not willing to wait that long.
Geet- at least let the engagement happen first! Then!
Maan- ku? Koi problem hi ka?
Geet- you never know!
Maan smirks- not yet! No where near close! Nothing will come between us!...

next- opps sams Question to geet...๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for all the love & support
:D
hope you all liking this' 
heheh
pls do leave me some comments'

ixiaa thumbnail

such a short update๐Ÿ˜ญ. Anyway d update was great like always. maan giving up is post for 3 months so that he could be near geet was just great

Geet feeling happy for maan after her anger on her roka at maan not doing anything regarding sam.

And the precap- sam q geet?
looks scary will u bring a twist and seprate maneet? 

Plz update soon
Edited by egrat94 - 13 years ago
Be.edgy thumbnail
Haaa.. Knew Maan will win! Awiiee Absolutely Loving Maneet moments!! soo Adorable!!
Precap is scary thou..
Update soon..
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow what super brilliant
update i'm sure sam i'll
ask her about the night
she thought geet & dev make out
he he he ehe i wonder geet
answer i'll be
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sam ki bacchi---will ask geet about dev?/

geet will give as good as she gets!!

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U na better remove this Sam out of the FF warna ill kil her for sure
It will be like headline of news saying A gal name Afsha killed Sam for cuming in between Maan n Geet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Cant she jus mind her own business
Liked the update
Maaneet are getting close
Looks lik Maan will hav to take the power before three months for sure
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats a fantastic update yaar, maan's way of taking his work is written so well,chachu doom nekalke bhago aab maan se challenge bhahot mehanga padeka, ye sam ko kya huva uske brain tho teek hei.