FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
loved da update
do continue soon
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i guess i'll wait with geet to c how maan fixes everything.
geet shud b angry but bringing sam into every conversion is not a good idea ,it's like purposely trying to throw u'r man in another women's arms. if she keeps on doing it to any1..one day that person will sit down and try to evaluate if there is more than eyes c. nways..all the same..i wish this sam thing dies forever. ever since she came, maaneet spent little time with each other. how dare maan shared more with sam n less with geet. i don't remember but i think he hasn't even told geet y was sam is in his house in the first place. what the h*ll ,what sort of relation is this.😡 i initially  thought in the earlier chapters that this wud be a very pure clean relationship but i don't know what maan is doing.😡
btw lovely update..as it makes u think n think and for me kinda make me hate maan. that to me is amazing as i'm eternally in luv with maan no matter how low he goes in any ff but this ff and it's timid  maan🤢

is he really that bad?
idk… i haven't done any dark shade on him…. or is it just the way the story coming out…..
he is nice… caring…. towards everyone…… he loves geet……. he is looking after sam along with others….. he is just caring with attatude………😃
god do explain his chracter… i wan know more.. how his chracter coming out… :D
xxxxxx
wow garam garam update,  thank u dear, 

geets anger is logical any relation cant be started with a lie , maan he himself is confused where he went wrong to make geet that angry, lets wait and see how he try to slove their problem, do something yaar they can't stay sad on their big day when they love each other . pls jaldi se ek aur update dedo naa pls see we are so greedy.
Edited by ytanuja - 13 years ago
ooh geet is damn angry now. she is jst left maan one week. n dint attend is call.
i feel sad for her situation. she must b truly hurt.
but didnt maan made any effort to correct d situtaion in tat one week.
jst hope he fix it before wedding.
ooh sam. i do feel sad for her. but she is being d reason maaneeet relantionship in danger.
doesnt she realize tat. N y did she came back. to solve wat??? i dont see her doing anything good for 'em.

I hate Sam 🤢 .... and want to punch Maan... what is his problem?

amazing update...!!*~👍🏼👏

GEET is right..but she's handling this toO rudely,🤔 i mean she can convince MAAN calmly that its not done....but goin' london not attending his calls is way rude for me...😲😒

AARGGHH, SAM is still there, hate her😡 ...and i don't like GEET's taunting to MAAN with her name....😔

update soon...!!*~😳

sorry i forgot...😆

CONGRATS FOR YOUR NEW THREAD...!!!!*~🥳🥳🥳
Geet is overreacting seriously......they both need to understand each other......
thanks for updating...
geet is right he shouldnt have covered it with a lie, only truth will save maan from geet's anger 😆
n what is sam doing there she only creates more problems uhh 😡
update soon