FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Congratz ! waiting for the update ......
Waiting wAiting waiting waiting ..............
CONGRATS ON D NEW THREAD
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

***PARADOX***
part 51
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx

Maan barely could remove his gaze... She looked like a fairy... A princess... His princess....  He failed to realize how everyone was looking at him... Specially avantika. They never knew this two have this much love.... Avantika coughs to get his attention few time to avoid getting his son embarrassed... But it seems like he wants to.

Avantka- maan.... Atleast stop eating geet with your eyes now!..... 

Everyone giggled except drag & geet.... She was still angry with maan that he hide a lie with lie.... She sat there for the sake of there family.... Not for him......

Arjun- I think we should do the roka next week..... This is a gr.  Idea... How come we never thought about this before?

Avantika- yes... No one is better then geet. She perfect to be khuranas elder daughter in law.... Rano smiles.... 

Roka was in weeks.... Maan was supper exited at last they will be one....

Geet smiles & leaves..... Maan excuses him self out....

Geet walks in to her bedroom... Throwing  the bangles on the bed.... She just couldn't believe how everyone was fine with this lie....

Maan- ka hua jaan?
Geet snaps out of his hug! She couldn't stand his lie! There marriage is just about to start in a lie! & he wondering what happen?
Geet- you have lied to everyone!
Maan- but it's saluted na! Then!
Geet- I don't care how this is salted! But it's a lie! You have covered a lie with a lie! How could you possibly think I am alright with this?
Maan- calm down! It's n...
Geet snaps again- I don't care maan! I only care about the truth! I don't want you to lie to the world to show your love towards me! I don't want to start my life with a lie!
Maan looked at her! Was she refusing to this marriage?
Maan- what do you mean? He asked in a serious tone!
Geet- until you tell the whole truth to the world! I won't merry you!! Geet looks way... Looking outside with her arm crossed!
Geet- everything will take place as it is! But! If you don't fix everything before our marriage! I will.... & thats a challenge mr maan sing khurana.... I will walk out of the mandap! Geet looks at maan angrily & walks out. Leaving confused maan! He him self wasn't sure what exactly he have done wrong here? She was over reacting!

Downstair...

Geet walks down... All changed! Maan flows.
Rano- where are you going beta?
Geet- London mom! 6.00pm flight hi! Roka is next week na! I will be back by then!..... Geet gives maan a glare! & walks out! Leaving everyone in shock! Maan flows...
Maan- what do you mean you will be going to London today? He asked annoyingly. His eyes was spitting fire! There wedding was few weeks way! Instead of preparing! She is leaving for London? Why? This is not his Geet!
Maan- you are not my Geet! You have changed!
Geet- what do you expect me to do?..... Her voice was cold & cunning!.... Lark behind you! Wait for you! Quit my dance class! Quit my football! I have changed all my dream for you! I have changed my self completely for you! I have changed everything! I did what exactly you wanted me to so!... I moved when you told me to move! I did everything for you! I even became MD of Handa! Peruse my study... Just because of you.... Fought with my family just to live with you in UK!... Waited for you all those months... Just to spend few minutes with you!.... & I asked you to do one thing.... Just one! You couldn't even do that for me! Maan stood there silent!... He looked at her with thousand question eyes! But he knew the answer very well! He knew everything very well....
Geet snaps her hand & leaves....

After 1 week........... Khurana mansion-

Maan & Geet haven't spoken for whole 6 days... 7 hours & 47 minutes 51 second! He looks at the time! Roka will be starting any moment! They have to make there way to the hall. Geet still wasn't back!
Sam stood at the corner! Avantika told her restrictedly not to stay anywhere near! But because of the media! So they don't make any bug deal about why she is not here! She kept er in!
Avantika knew well how much geet hates her! To the core! Specially near maan!
Geets car arrives! Everyone takes a sigh relief! She runs in to get change!
Rano- aesa koi karta hi ka beta!
Geet- to much work mom!
Rano- your roka is today!
Geet- what roka! A lie!
Rano- chup! Aisa nahi kahete!
Geet- to me kaisa kahu? He lied to cover a lie! Why can't he tell the truth?
Rano- everything is fine na! Then why you worrying?
Geet- nothing is fine or will be until he fixes everything!
Geet quickly takes a shower & changes....

Maan sat there & then Geet joined... Nun spoke or smiled. This suppose to be there happiest day! Both dreamed of this day since god knows when... But here! She refuged to even look at him! Let alone talk!…

Maan- kasi ho? Maan tried to start a conversation.... Between people... As one by one came to give there blessing!

Geet- tik Hu!
Maan- you haven't answered any of my call!
Geet- was it important?
Maan- no!
Geet- funny! Na.... How you have time now to call me! She looks at him angrily... Just because sam isn't with you any more! & what she is doing at my roka! Geets eyes fell on sam... Which only was spitting fire!….

next- roka….

Thanks for all the love & support
:D
hope you all liking this' 
heheh
pls do leave me some comments'

i guess i'll wait with geet to c how maan fixes everything.
geet shud b angry but bringing sam into every conversion is not a good idea ,it's like purposely trying to throw u'r man in another women's arms. if she keeps on doing it to any1..one day that person will sit down and try to evaluate if there is more than eyes c. nways..all the same..i wish this sam thing dies forever. ever since she came, maaneet spent little time with each other. how dare maan shared more with sam n less with geet. i don't remember but i think he hasn't even told geet y was sam is in his house in the first place. what the h*ll ,what sort of relation is this.😡 i initially  thought in the earlier chapters that this wud be a very pure clean relationship but i don't know what maan is doing.😡
btw lovely update..as it makes u think n think and for me kinda make me hate maan. that to me is amazing as i'm eternally in luv with maan no matter how low he goes in any ff but this ff and it's timid  maan🤢
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
geet is very angry with maan!! Though she is right but her anger is scary! LOL
you said that the story Will change for now, waiting to see what di you have in your mind for maaneet!

Zah'rah =) Edited by zazoy12 - 13 years ago
LUVED IT
WAITING 4 D NXT PRT ALREADY
M GREEDY 4 UR UPDATES

loved da update
do continue
maan needs to understand geet

i think its maan time to understand geet
great work