Na Aana Is Desh Laado

15th March 2011- WU (Page 2)

abbyluvscid Senior Member
abbyluvscid
abbyluvscid

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by abbyluvscid

so dia is an eye-witness to all this!!! but i hate her meek attitude, she should be bold enough to speak the truth! DisapproveUnhappy......

finally i noticed a blooper!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile LOL how come it was still night in only dia's room, whereas it was morning in adi's room????? ErmmLOLLOL ok guys, i may not be too good at pointing out bloopers, and even if i do, they are always stupid ones.. but those of you who think this blooper is a stupid one, may hit the 'LIKE' button!!WinkWinkLOL

i noticed one more thing, if ragini is really not deaf, how come she could not hear kaajal's scream?? adi was drunk and still he got up, but ragini, is she really deaf or what she told adi, to bring her a cup of tea, was just by chance?Confused
I noticed that one tooWinkLOLDin't feel like pointing it out, thoughConfusedEspecially when those people make such henious bloopers like allowing people to touch a dead body which is supposed to be sent for post mortemOuchLOLLOL

oh yeah, that one too. I guess we should open a separate thread for NAIDL bloopers!! Wink and thank you all for liking my post! (you all found it stupid! ;))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

so dia is an eye-witness to all this!!! but i hate her meek attitude, she should be bold enough to speak the truth! DisapproveUnhappy......

finally i noticed a blooper!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile LOL how come it was still night in only dia's room, whereas it was morning in adi's room????? ErmmLOLLOL ok guys, i may not be too good at pointing out bloopers, and even if i do, they are always stupid ones.. but those of you who think this blooper is a stupid one, may hit the 'LIKE' button!!WinkWinkLOL

i noticed one more thing, if ragini is really not deaf, how come she could not hear kaajal's scream?? adi was drunk and still he got up, but ragini, is she really deaf or what she told adi, to bring her a cup of tea, was just by chance?Confused
I noticed that one tooWinkLOLDin't feel like pointing it out, thoughConfusedEspecially when those people make such henious bloopers like allowing people to touch a dead body which is supposed to be sent for post mortemOuchLOLLOL

oh yeah, that one too. I guess we should open a separate thread for NAIDL bloopers!! Wink and thank you all for liking my post! (you all found it stupid! ;))

There is already one, dearWink Its just that we have all got bored of listing out the infinite bloopersLOL

Here is the link for the thread, thoughWink

Edited by laado_007 - 16 March 2011 at 6:10am
abbyluvscid
abbyluvscid

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

There is already one, dearWinkIts just that we have all got bored of listing out the infinite bloopersLOL

Here is the link for the thread, thoughWink

lol!! Hope those people take note! And thanks for the link LOL

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hey just a friendly reminder, please don't quote more than thrice Smile. Its against IF rules.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000abbyluvscid

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
thnx for the WU...............

Diya............... well let's see what she does............

Who will know the truth first? Amba-jhanvi?? or Karan? or Alak? or Avtar????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abbyluvscidPemaKarpo

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thanks ladoo for the update

PemaKarpo

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Just wanted to say, you do an AWESOME job as the updater...love the way you summarize!ClapClapBig smile

PemaKarpo

abbyluvscid
abbyluvscid

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
oh sorry about that!!! i didn't know! Confused thanks Smile

PemaKarpo

Go to top