Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Its a whole new deal....... (Page 4)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

hi all 
yaaro haunting aatma looking for cv has taken over starone that is why they torturing us omg one show -one promo now next week rbo only after that we will get of ghspAngry

Sanjh stop scaring me............. tell me is there really any reason for such absence of promos of our show????

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
U are absolutely right Even i saw the Geet scenes being shown in DLMH. was going to make a post on it but saw ur one and decided to comment on it. I was surprised to see Geet scenes on that show....either they are promoting it or capitalising on it....don't know what to make of it..but it was the scenes from an episode after the IP misunderstanding is over....the same dupatta scenes and the Mahi-mahi BG .....  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamavand

U are absolutely right Even i saw the Geet scenes being shown in DLMH. was going to make a post on it but saw ur one and decided to comment on it. I was surprised to see Geet scenes on that show....either they are promoting it or capitalising on it....don't know what to make of it..but it was the scenes from an episode after the IP misunderstanding is over....the same dupatta scenes and the Mahi-mahi BG .....  

I am such a sucker i even lapped it up there itself................ i have never seen the show DLMH but sat untill the place where Maaneet was being shown. I certify myself as a gone case.

Go to top