Its a whole new deal....... (Page 2)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

ya dear today's episode was so good and loving maneet coming more close  is the best ting happening ,hope to see maneet coming out of their pains and back to their usual cute self soo

i have just been to ur post where u have pasted the hug scene from today..... why really is it so the such a scene wasn't shown before, maybe it was the poignancy of the moment of sorrow and consolation was best for the scene but see we had been wanting for these scenes for god knows forever............... maybe with the change in the writing dept. we are getting these......... even we have to see our Maaneet being passionate in some other channel in somebody else's show............ par we will pour over those too........ andhe ko kya chayeha do aakahe

Yeah we were wanting to see maaneet getting close n new fresh scenes for soo long
slowly they are giving them to us which i am happy about
Today i felt like they were actually husband wife before they never had such scenes which made them seem like baba adam ke zamaney ki jori lol
Thanx for that scene today cvs
Keep giving us more n more passionate scenes 

Baba adam ke jamane mei bhi logg apni patni ko pyar karne ke tarike ijadh karte the......... not these two who had been seeking for interruptions whenever any intimate scenes were coming to fruition.............. now at least they dont have any pavandi(sorry for the MC issue but the non-existing baby issue wasn't going anywhere) and thank God the new CVs don't seem like they have come armored with the sensor board scissors and mentality(I am keeping my fingers crossed, everyone do so...)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hope to see Maaneet in a refreshed mood & yet more closer soon & that will be the turning point of ghsp....we don't wanna see them like this...         we wanna see them like this....                              

So very true Bobby, but it seems to me they have come closer with this shared grief more than when they had been happy like good friends together................so jai ho whichever BABA these new CVs are vhakth of..may they shower more and more Maaneet love and support and more love and more love and more.......u get my drift...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Hope to see Maaneet in a refreshed mood & yet more closer soon & that will be the turning point of ghsp....we don't wanna see them like this...         we wanna see them like this....                              

So very true Bobby, but it seems to me they have come closer with this shared grief more than when they had been happy like good friends together................so jai ho whichever BABA these new CVs are vhakth of..may they shower more and more Maaneet love and support and more love and more love and more.......u get my drift...
                                                                                                                                                                Ya Khushi hoping to get some intense & passionate Maaneet romance soon....something like this...                                   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29khushi_4everblackb28

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Ya Khushi hoping to get some intense & passionate Maaneet romance soon....something like this...                                   

Hai Bobby............jaan le li tune................kya moments hai........thank u Kaash we get such moments and scenes..........." intezar ko bhi abh intezar hai...intezar ke khatam hone ka...........kaash abh intezar ki inteha ho jaye..........."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bobby13rocks

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
1 big plus point of exams ending is that one can go on watching as many reruns of a show as one wants................ this is what i am doing guys i am watching all old episodes and loving it.
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
well said.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

maneet001 Newbie
maneet001
maneet001

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
nice episode....getting back on track