Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

So very true Bobby, but it seems to me they have come closer with this shared grief more than when they had been happy like good friends together................so jai ho whichever BABA these new CVs are vhakth of..may they shower more and more Maaneet love and support and more love and more love and more.......u get my drift...

Ya Khushi hoping to get some intense & passionate Maaneet romance soon....something like this...                                   
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Ya Khushi hoping to get some intense & passionate Maaneet romance soon....something like this...                                   

Hai Bobby............jaan le li tune................kya moments hai........thank u Kaash we get such moments and scenes..........." intezar ko bhi abh intezar hai...intezar ke khatam hone ka...........kaash abh intezar ki inteha ho jaye..........."
khushi_4ever thumbnail
1 big plus point of exams ending is that one can go on watching as many reruns of a show as one wants................ this is what i am doing guys i am watching all old episodes and loving it.
maneet001 thumbnail
nice episode....getting back on track
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

well said.....

Thank u......👏 👏 👏
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet001

nice episode....getting back on track

Hope so..... i so want the Cvs to bring Geet back into the office............. she can be shown to handle both the office and household too............ kaash it can be so.....
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hope so..... i so want the Cvs to bring Geet back into the office............. she can be shown to handle both the office and household too............ kaash it can be so.....

Hope after hope
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi I too loved yesterdays episode except the NAAG scenes (but they are fillers so we'll grin & bear).

You got that absolutely right I think the CV's maybe bringing GHSP back to it's previous glory. I really hope it happens and it's not wishful thinking on our part but things do look very promising.😊

So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best 😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

Hope after hope

That's what cruised us over in that bad phase when everybody used to dominate the screen except our Maaneet............we are so good at hoping...............
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Khushi I too loved yesterdays episode except the NAAG scenes (but they are fillers so we'll grin & bear).

You got that absolutely right I think the CV's maybe bringing GHSP back to it's previous glory. I really hope it happens and it's not wishful thinking on our part but things do look very promising.😊

So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best 😆

What an apt name for the quadrilateral pair............Till now i have liked the way they have turned the show hope they continue doing so.............so are u very busy right now???? 
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago