Advice Corner

**Theme Party??**

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

priyanka_23

priyanka_23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! 

My college is planning on having a dance at the end of the school year. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a theme?

We were thinking something with some desi flavor, but not too much since the local Canadians might want to join too and we don't want them to feel out of place lol Tongue

I got suggestions of Hollywood meets Bollywood and Retro Bollywood. What do you think? Any more suggestions? All suggestions are welcome :D

Cheers!
Priyanka

Edited by priyanka_23 - 15 March 2011 at 1:08pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Theme Party??**" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyanka_23

priyanka_23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
what would be an awesome desi theme for a party?? what do you think of: bollywood meets hollywood? or retro bollywood?

anyone got anymore? strutt your stuff show me whatcha got, spill your greatest ideas HERE, IF! :D
Star

--Neelanjana--

IF-Rockerz

--Neelanjana--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
it's ur wish.but i think ur idea of bollywood meets hollywood is good.u should try it.infact,i tried this type of dance in this January.and everyone likes my dance.but it's ur own choice.all the best,dear.....

sonia1208

sonia1208

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
aha .. i guess .. retro bollywood is a gd idea ..!! such a kind of theme has always been successful n has been enjoyed by all .. i guess u shd go in for it !! its gonna b fun .. it keeps a no of choices .. bfre u ..:) anyway .. the final choice .. is still urs ..!! =D .. wish u luck .. enjoy ..

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
something that i have in my school during spirit week time is that, teachers dress like students n students dress like students
it is actually really fun as we all wear ties n stuff
so u can think about that
n with that students n teachers can dance together n a teacher will look like a student n a student like a teacher 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top