Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

CV's BIG Planning!? (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fsgtsarakhan

I think when gopi is not able to gain aham's interest even after the bahu exchange nani will find out about the problems between the two. And she will take extreme measures to fix the relationship maybe ask aham that if he cannot live with gopi then he must find her a suitable husband. I think this because nani seems to be doing what she thinks is right for the family and not just what is right for koki who is her daughter. And aham at first will think the arrangement is great however then he will realize his true feelings for gopi.       

oh that would be ace!

I mean it would be great, it's a quicker way of getting them together, through jealousy, when the pundit brings prospective husband's for Gopi, he will start feeling bad. I agree initially he will be all happy, but things will change, when reality sets home.

Also Naani has been acting in the best interests of all parties rather than only her daughter, so perhaps, though she knows Kokila loves Gopi so much, she will risk the house loosing they bahu in a last ditch effort to get Aham to make a u turn.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

I think when gopi is not able to gain aham's interest even after the bahu exchange nani will find out about the problems between the two. And she will take extreme measures to fix the relationship maybe ask aham that if he cannot live with gopi then he must find her a suitable husband. I think this because nani seems to be doing what she thinks is right for the family and not just what is right for koki who is her daughter. And aham at first will think the arrangement is great however then he will realize his true feelings for gopi.       

I think that would be interesting to watch. What better way of realising someone's worth when you are at risk of losing them.
Wasn't there an English movie a while back with that theme?
avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
All the scenarios would be very nice. Suitors smart ones making a dash to win the hands of gopi.What about bringing Elesh back??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar-Nafisa-

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

All the scenarios would be very nice. Suitors smart ones making a dash to win the hands of gopi.What about bringing Elesh back??

I did like Elesh.

suk19

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

I like that idea, if Ahem don't want her then he must find her a suitable husband, and in doing so he will start to feel jealous.
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

i think your idea has become a rage...i too love it....it would be one great chance 2 depict the emotional side of ahem, his possessiveness that gopi is just 'his'......

-Nafisa-

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

i think your idea has become a rage...i too love it....it would be one great chance 2 depict the emotional side of ahem, his possessiveness that gopi is just 'his'......

Exactly. He will then plan to 're-marry' her but this time out of his choice. I think it would be really cool if he recited the marriage vows (that Gopi took back) in front of the whole family. That would be such a lovely scene Embarrassed

Edited by hkhb17 - 16 March 2011 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fsgtsarakhan-Nafisa-

Go to top