India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

do you'l think

keaun Senior Member
keaun
keaun

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
do you'l think if bhph was on other channel it would still be axed. or do you'l think that cv unit spent more time on the other serials choti bahu and sanjog se bani sangini cos the latter one doing well on zee tv and just neglected bhph.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I think the combination of Sony and the production house concentrating on CB2 led to the end of the show.  Think about it....the last promo they bothered to air was first week of January - the show ended 8 full weeks later.  It was neglected by DJ's and they were able to get away with it because the channel didn't want the show anymore - Sony had already contracted for CCKP.  Dead

There was no support. I wish there was because the show could have really done well with the cast they had and the storyline could have led to many great tracks, instead of the pits of ghajini pergatory. Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhiizanamikchitra77DaviAanchal15shilparoxxInfofan

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
no i dont think so.... sony does not know how to promote there show... thts why most of sonys shows go off air or they end it early

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Very true, Anu. Sony and DJs just neglected BHPH. They did not air any new promos, and then just dragged the Bhaagam-Bhaag track , with infinite cameos. Angry Wish they had nurtured this show, as it had great potential..... Unhappy
Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Zee tv has shows that just drags on & on.  So if BHPH was on Zee I am sure it would still be running.   When the useless tracks began & TRP went down cv's would have got a warning from the channel.  Also Zee has their serials subtitled in English.  If Sony wants to increase their viewership & trp's they should consider doing the same.  Majority of us fans are not living in India so our Hindi is not so good.
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

Zee tv has shows that just drags on & on.  So if BHPH was on Zee I am sure it would still be running.   When the useless tracks began & TRP went down cv's would have got a warning from the channel.  Also Zee has their serials subtitled in English.  If Sony wants to increase their viewership & trp's they should consider doing the same.  Majority of us fans are not living in India so our Hindi is not so good.

This is why Sony never understands why TRP's aren't the whole story, as those of us living overseas never factor into those darn numbers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_ArhiCinderella100izanamikchitra77Aanchal15Infofan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top