Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN~Destined2Love488~WeAreTalkOfTheTownBaby (Page 131)

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 35506

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

Originally posted by TheMelody.

Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty


I read that ages ago!! Its so frikkin Hawwttt!!! Blushing
I'm gonna go read that again!Embarrassed


I know, i'm gonna read some of it tonight as well.Embarrassed

I've read it over 10 times now...maybe around 20. LOL

Fatty- Perfect time to read it WinkLOL

Mel- Woah, that's your perfect obsession isn't it?? Wink


I know, its like so friggin sexy!!! I would love to see KaJen in something like that. To be honest, I don't really care if they have KaJen in DMG with a new concept-I just want them together and married like with KMH2.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.SweetAddiction.

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 14210

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Marj- enjoying Stern Smile Poor thing seems to be punished with a weirdo who doesn't even know what he's saying makes sense Tongue I think he wants to slap him one since he's waving a hand in the air Approve I might as well do the honours Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Joined: 29 May 2010
Posts: 4459

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by TheMelody.

LMAOOO they freak me out Sahaaaar!


@Fattu: I haven't seen much of them in KZK, but they BOTH looked cute LOL. They were chubby and sweet! 


I know, I fell in love with them in that show!!Embarrassed What I loved about Jenny was that she showed that you don't have to be thin to be pretty and i'm so glad she's put some weight back on as she's shown that again.

I love her new chubby look! It's SO cute, when I saw her I felt like pulling her cheeks man. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.Aquarius18

Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10643

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17


I know, I just want to pull their cheeks because their smiles are so adorable. Yeah hira made it. BTW, I love your 'House' siggy. I don't watch the show but I like the actor 'Hugh Laurie'. As you know he's British, so he used to come these British comedies and dramas in my mum's time.

house siggy...... i'd saved in my tinpic account like 3-4 months ago, but i'm glad they didnt deleted :)
well.... i havent really seen his any other show beside house, but i really like him Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Joined: 29 May 2010
Posts: 4459

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty


Fatty- Perfect time to read it WinkLOL

Mel- Woah, that's your perfect obsession isn't it?? Wink


LMFAO Marj, Yes it is! I always try begin reading other FF's and end up reading that one. LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 35506

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMelody.

Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by TheMelody.

LMAOOO they freak me out Sahaaaar!


@Fattu: I haven't seen much of them in KZK, but they BOTH looked cute LOL. They were chubby and sweet! 


I know, I fell in love with them in that show!!Embarrassed What I loved about Jenny was that she showed that you don't have to be thin to be pretty and i'm so glad she's put some weight back on as she's shown that again.

I love her new chubby look! It's SO cute, when I saw her I felt like pulling her cheeks man. 


I know, and I LOVED her hair!!! I would love to have hair like that but don't think I can pull it off.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 30 January 2008
Posts: 10236

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 35506

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

Originally posted by Aquarius17


I know, I just want to pull their cheeks because their smiles are so adorable. Yeah hira made it. BTW, I love your 'House' siggy. I don't watch the show but I like the actor 'Hugh Laurie'. As you know he's British, so he used to come these British comedies and dramas in my mum's time.

house siggy...... i'd saved in my tinpic account like 3-4 months ago, but i'm glad they didnt deleted :)
well.... i havent really seen his any other show beside house, but i really like him Embarrassed


He was famous in England before 'House', so when he came in it, the show was an instant hit here in the U.K because he was in it. Your atul-riddhima siggy is DAMN adorable!!!Embarrassed I just feel like pulling both their cheeks as they look so cute, especially Jenny with her expressions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaJen GR8 Interview.CheckPg15/16/17forPics;

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: [email protected]   Replies: 424   Views: 52499

[email protected] 424 52499 27 July 2011 at 10:14am by swashbuckling
Counting Loyal KaJen fans(124) cmon KJians!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: exquisite.   Replies: 235   Views: 17438

exquisite. 235 17438 27 July 2011 at 3:00am by U_R_Beautiful
KaJen and KaJen

Author: xogopi1022   Replies: 7   Views: 3067

xogopi1022 7 3067 18 November 2010 at 10:16pm by Sw33t_Poison
KaJen!!! KaJen!!! KaJen!!!

Author: exquisite.   Replies: 6   Views: 6351

exquisite. 6 6351 16 March 2010 at 4:12am by *Shruti*
KaJen's chemistry..(kajen fans)

Author: -Hoor-   Replies: 3   Views: 3663

-Hoor- 3 3663 18 April 2009 at 6:01am by -Hoor-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index