KAJEN~Destined2Love488~WeAreTalkOfTheTownBaby - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by TheMelody.

I've read it over 10 times now...maybe around 20. ðŸ˜†

Fatty- Perfect time to read it ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Mel- Woah, that's your perfect obsession isn't it?? ðŸ˜‰

They give you their numbers? LMAOOOO. That has happened to me yet, thankfully. You should prank call them. ðŸ¤£

I knowww :| It's one of my favourites! LOL. 

It's SCARY and creeps me out.

Originally posted by Aquarius17

It's SCARY and creeps me out.

Well Fatty, your not exactly meant to enjoy it! ðŸ¤£

Hey Rummy!! ðŸ¤—
Don't disappear again!
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
hey guys I just wrote my first OS on AR if u want to read it here is the link just wanted to tell you!!😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1639853

Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

I know, its like so friggin sexy!!! I would love to see KaJen in something like that. To be honest, I don't really care if they have KaJen in DMG with a new concept-I just want them together and married like with KMH2.
Marj- enjoying 😳 Poor thing seems to be punished with a weirdo who doesn't even know what he's saying makes sense 😛 I think he wants to slap him one since he's waving a hand in the air I might as well do the honours 😈

I know, I fell in love with them in that show!!😳 What I loved about Jenny was that she showed that you don't have to be thin to be pretty and i'm so glad she's put some weight back on as she's shown that again.

I love her new chubby look! It's SO cute, when I saw her I felt like pulling her cheeks man. 

I know, I just want to pull their cheeks because their smiles are so adorable. Yeah hira made it. BTW, I love your 'House' siggy. I don't watch the show but I like the actor 'Hugh Laurie'. As you know he's British, so he used to come these British comedies and dramas in my mum's time.

house siggy...... i'd saved in my tinpic account like 3-4 months ago, but i'm glad they didnt deleted :)
well.... i havent really seen his any other show beside house, but i really like him ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

LMFAO Marj, Yes it is! I always try begin reading other FF's and end up reading that one. LOL.

I love her new chubby look! It's SO cute, when I saw her I felt like pulling her cheeks man. 

I know, and I LOVED her hair!!! I would love to have hair like that but don't think I can pull it off.