KAJEN~Destined2Love488~WeAreTalkOfTheTownBaby - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
I love the FF Torn :| It's one of my faves!

Sary, have you read Green Blue Hues by Pebblez? 
I agree with Sahar, LOLOL. I've read all of those FF's as well. Baap re baap.

WE NEED MORE WRITERSSSSSSSSSSS |:
Originally posted by TheMelody.

I love the FF Torn :| It's one of my faves!

Sary, have you read Green Blue Hues by Pebblez? 

Is that complete <<
Hey Guys!Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sary-

LMFAO I have officially read all AR ffs there are :|

u have oh wow!! okay umm how about these:Trace Your Dreams,Chance Encounter,Dil Ki Baat Alot like love,Armour of love,Love what ever,Unleashing Wat Remaind Unsaid,Back to Newton's Laws that's all i know!!

Originally posted by TheMelody.

She's so gorgeous. :)

Her makeup was so simple but she looked the most beautiful in that scene. She truely is a natural beauty.
Originally posted by -Sary-

Is that complete <<

yeah it is!!

Originally posted by CT247

u have oh wow!! okay umm how about these:Trace Your Dreams,Chance Encounter,Dil Ki Baat Alot like love,Armour of love,Love what ever,Unleashing Wat Remaind Unsaid,Back to Newton's Laws that's all i know!!

HAWW Trace ur dream and Chance encounter are they complete << if so do you have link to them LOL
Originally posted by CT247

yeah it is!!

OMFG :| I wannnnnt
Originally posted by Phatty16

Exactly! Their scenes have always complimented each others abilities. They have that attraction between each other, not just for looks, but what's deep inside. I'm sort of confused right now, whether I'm speaking about KSG and JW, or Armaan and Ridhima, but I know in both cases, they both happen to always have this instant connection. Whether it be finishing each others sentences, or knowing how to cheer teh other up - they always make the bets of each scene.

Okay, I went off. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :$

I feel it's the comfort level that they share with each other and that comes from their friendship, which in return just adds to their chemistry. Honestly speaking, in the past I've seen many couples who have zero chemistry because of their of screen status. If there's no friendship/comfort level, I think it has a HUGE impact on whether or not your chemistry works out. KaJen can probably relate to the characters, especially when they have those fighting scenes, it's almost as if they're fighting in real life. 

Weeee too much analysis I think :$