Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Ur predictions on ME and events after P's slap (Page 3)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Dharkan nice topic. anyway our Cv's are so unpredictable and they can do anything in the name of the fans. so i am just waiting to see what they have in hands. but now the story line is in a good line if they take it nicely they can regain the lost trps, audience and all. but they have to move the story line very carefully. they can introduce krishna's learning and writing which they have never touched or tried to do. because pratigya's writing will make himself to read what she is writing the curiousity,pride love eveyrthing can make himd o it. he isdetermined man. where is that man now. after the marriage it is gone. bring back that man. then he should look for ajob. cv's don;t make this only Pratigya's working plot. let him also work . Like carishma said if they separate and she goes to maika it is repetition but our cv's are famous for repetition the fake pregnancies,lies and all. they do it repetedly. please make Pratigya strong don;t change her line action different for her siblings and krishna's siblings different. let her stand for truth for everyone for her house and krishna's house. but i think some cold war between kriya is in store that is for sure. but if the cv's can show it nicely it will bea hit our lead will again be in focus that is for good. but they have to handle it with care. please don;t ruin like the arushi and shakti marriage. please.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22telstradhakarncarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

i don,t mind if k and kn face to face fight bt in dream also don,t want kriya seperation bt only wants after all this incident he fight wid that guys r wid shakti and injured and pratigya dn,t know about this anything and when T & C tell her about this she don,t believe and after that take us in ur dreamland magicland

yeah, may be KTC will track those goons down and will find out it was done by KN and then we will have an interesting track............Smile
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Elvira22

Dont mind the face of btween KN & K ... or any Dhamaka .......Bt dont want kriya separation......

me too don't want kriya separation............but seeing SBB, i am a little worried.............and also the scene where TC lies to her about K's accident and how she ran to see K.............i think maybe there will be a scene just like that where K is really hurt and P is not believing and we saw how K did not believe TC when they told him that P is standing behind him Confused
Oh, its very sad imagining it Dhak.... ShockedOuchConfused

yeah truly sad indeed.............Cry but something has to push K to action............its about time Angry
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Dhakarn,

Is it official that there is a ME this weekend?
Well, after watching the sbb seg i am kind of disgusted with the fact the way the goons were treating P and above all K's reaction. I think P will be upset at K for not protecting her. I still cannot make out of K's state. Was he drunk?

But I am happy to see her slap the guy.

Anu

oh i don't know if its official or not............but heard the news here in the forum..........Smile

yes he was drunk i think Confused
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Well Dhakarn.. If they have another separation.. it will be boring and repeated. They should be grown up enough to sort their differences out in house. that's what i want too.....but how could a woman stay with her husband who didn't even looked at her when she was surrounded by goons or other men...............Confused well, i think we have to wait till the epi airs Ouch

Krishna realises what he is doing is wrong.. and should pull him self together again....Coz if it came down to it he can be more determined than Pratigya. sooooooo true Smile

With Pratigya what kind of woman is she.. why is her talks just reserved for the rest of the world.. she needs to talk to Krishna.. till the cows come home. No point just disregarding it after a three minute bashan... forget this you will not understand! well, their ideals and thinking process just doesn't match and that's the problem.............even K too tells her that she doesn't understand a thing.........Confused

Loving each other is fine... he's shown his support to her always.. not it's her turn to support him.

But if they had done this then .. then the story would not have stretched.exactly

krishna has to realise ... Pratigya is not like him easily forgving and forgetting.. She has boundaries. Lets see if she maintains those boundaries with Adharsh too. well, that's the million dolor Q
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Dharkan nice topic. anyway our Cv's are so unpredictable and they can do anything in the name of the fans. so i am just waiting to see what they have in hands. but now the story line is in a good line if they take it nicely they can regain the lost trps, audience and all. but they have to move the story line very carefully. they can introduce krishna's learning and writing which they have never touched or tried to do. because pratigya's writing will make himself to read what she is writing the curiousity,pride love eveyrthing can make himd o it. he isdetermined man. where is that man now. after the marriage it is gone. bring back that man. oh, i think all r thinking of K being determined before marriage was bec its his basic trait and he would always be like that.............but i think even though its his basic trait he would only be determined if he wants something deeply or badly..........that time he wanted P and after he got her he is back to his usual lazy self...........and here there is no reason for him to be determined as he has got what he yearned for............... then he should look for ajob. cv's don;t make this only Pratigya's working plot. let him also work . Like carishma said if they separate and she goes to maika it is repetition but our cv's are famous for repetition the fake pregnancies,lies and all. they do it repetedly. please make Pratigya strong don;t change her line action different for her siblings and krishna's siblings different. let her stand for truth for everyone for her house and krishna's house. but i think some cold war between kriya is in store that is for sure. but if the cv's can show it nicely it will bea hit our lead will again be in focus that is for good. but they have to handle it with care. please don;t ruin like the arushi and shakti marriage. please.exactly Smile 

oh i don't know about TRPs nowadays.......... u see even since MKAP is slowly coming back to its usual unpredictable self with less saas-bahu antics the TRPs have fallen slightly..........see the daily ratings.........Shocked its not even in top ten Ouch looks like people r only interested in OTT saas-bahu dramas Confused
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@ANUSARKAR...YES D MAHAEPI HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DECLARE BY SP!DYE STARTED SHOWING D WRITTEN PROMOTIONS ON D SIDE!PON SATRDAY IT IS SGP ME N ON SUNDAY MKAP ME!
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
GUYS...PLS CAN SUM1 TELL ME WAT SHE SAID IN SBB...LIKE P IS SLAPPING WHOM?I'M CUMING THRU MA MOB SO I MYT NT BE ABLE TO WATCH DA VID DIRECTLY!PLS SUM1 TELL ME!N YES DNT GIVE ME ANY LINK COZ IT WONT WORK!PLS GIVE ME A SHORT WRITTEN UPDATE ABT IT!PLSSS!

Go to top