Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Ur predictions on ME and events after P's slap (Page 2)

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000....Poojie....

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Wat ws der in SBB?I cnt c d vid thru my mob.cn sm1 tel me wat hapnd?
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by kriya2010

Yaar its not a big issue yaar so why we keep worrying about seperation???.....We know cvs cant do this.........They know IF par aag lag jaye gi KriYa seperation se

well, if they really cared about IF we wouldn't have to endure arushi-KN for nearly 5 months Angry

Sorry to say dear but we are the responsible of that track too....Hum log thak chukay thay mathur's track se bhi hum nay pin ki hui thi cvs ko kay yeh kya bakwaas hai badlo change karo track....Is harh badh main unho nay yeh idiotic track (KN-Arusi) dikha diya jo bilkul suit nahi hua MKAP ko.... cvs are also human being so un se b ghalti ho sakti hai.... par mera maan na yeh hai kay kabhi kabhi zayada advises bhi gadh badh kardeti hain.....kabhi kabhi chupu chaap b dekhte rehna chahiye...i am happy with the current track because its KRIYA track......Hum log jitni is main apni raaye dein gay utni he gadh badh hoti jaye gi..... cvs ko disturb karte jayen gay agar wo yeh padhtay hain to aur in the end bhukatna humein he padhe ga.....so think positive be postive and enjoy KRIYA ARJA LAND.....its just my POV........ KRIYA ARJA ROCKS

oh no i have no problem with A-KN track as it was meant to revive kesar.............but its the way they executed it and persisted with it ..............i mean i for one would have really glad and happy if KN wed arushi after KP has left the mandap or after prof has ordered then to go away after creating such drama about aman......KP being present there while this bigamy was going on was hard to digest, i mean it they showed us that KP getting a shock after they reach TN when they see arushi as the wife of KN, then it would have been more believable and also it would have saved the embarrassment of purposefully binding the hands and tongue of KP to let the marriage take place......and also the way they ended aman track was ............well, i don't think anybody is satisfied with their explanation or the lack of it.............

cheerybovas---Yemi---

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
oops double post Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 15 March 2011 at 1:25pm
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Elvira22

Dont mind the face of btween KN & K ... or any Dhamaka .......Bt dont want kriya separation......

me too don't want kriya separation............but seeing SBB, i am a little worried.............and also the scene where TC lies to her about K's accident and how she ran to see K.............i think maybe there will be a scene just like that where K is really hurt and P is not believing and we saw how K did not believe TC when they told him that P is standing behind him Confused
Oh, its very sad imagining it Dhak.... ShockedOuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Wat ws der in SBB?I cnt c d vid thru my mob.cn sm1 tel me wat hapnd?

check this link dear Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1636760
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Dhakarn,

Is it official that there is a ME this weekend?
Well, after watching the sbb seg i am kind of disgusted with the fact the way the goons were treating P and above all K's reaction. I think P will be upset at K for not protecting her. I still cannot make out of K's state. Was he drunk?

But I am happy to see her slap the guy.

Anu

Edited by anusarkar - 15 March 2011 at 1:39pm

dhakarnmeena..

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Well Dhakarn.. If they have another separation.. it will be boring and repeated. They should be grown up enough to sort their differences out in house.

Krishna realises what he is doing is wrong.. and should pull him self together again....Coz if it came down to it he can be more determined than Pratigya.

With Pratigya what kind of woman is she.. why is her talks just reserved for the rest of the world.. she needs to talk to Krishna.. till the cows come home. No point just disregarding it after a three minute bashan... forget this you will not understand!

Loving each other is fine... he's shown his support to her always.. not it's her turn to support him.

But if they had done this then .. then the story would not have stretched.

krishna has to realise ... Pratigya is not like him easily forgving and forgetting.. She has boundaries. Lets see if she maintains those boundaries with Adharsh too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cheerybovasa_umadhakarnbabithaj

Go to top