India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu is going to be Runjhun's Inner Strength

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I was thinking about the prevous parts of Runjhun encounter with Guddu have given her sort of strength in rasing her vocie against him (if you remember the scene where she burn her shagun cause Guddu touch them) its gonna be the same style - cause Guddu is sort of teaching her the rough way about life... if you don't stand up for yourself or else people are going to crush you within a second (because tears aren't nothing for people who you are shedding them for)...

I am kind of happy with the story line.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shamidBrindha87shanak.hotHoneySuckleedabellabiryanibhavni88OmaRamdasstehzeeb25raaspach

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hey
Nice thought..
This can happen..
But i feel runjhun can stand infront of every1 else but not infront of her mama n mamis.....cuz not only she stood in front of guddu but abhigyan also n broke d engagement..
But cant stand infront of her mama n mamis cuz she
thinks they r hre '' APNE'' n dont want to hurt them ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistzshanak.hotEcliPSe_2010edabellabhavni88biryani

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@tehzeeb 25
You are right, R will stand up to everyone except her mamamamis.  I don't know but what would happen if she overhears Vishnu/G talking about Vishnu's plan to hire G to ruin R's shaadi, then would R still remain silent & take this fact that her own mama tried to ruin her life & has succeeded.  Would she forgive him????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotbhavni88rusha4003tehzeeb25

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@Miketa that's a nice thought but it's also true what tehzeeb and EcliPSe_2010 said...she won't stand up in front of her mama and mamis, but i have the same question will she for give Vishnu??? My guess is she will

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

@Miketa that's a nice thought but it's also true what tehzeeb and EcliPSe_2010 said...she won't stand up in front of her mama and mamis, but i have the same question will she for give Vishnu??? My guess is she will

That is so heartwrenching, that she would forgive that snake of an uncle.  Vishnu is responsible for ruining her life, on one side there was LM with Shashi & on the other side Vishnu.  I think she would be in shock that its better for her to just die-she has nothing to live for now.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88rusha4003

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
hmmm good thought 
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
nice..you opened my eyes hahaha...that's a great thought. it will be kinda interesting because our runjhun is a literate girl where as guddu is smart in sadak chaap role. i mean he knows how to get things done his way and he will be a good teacher for runjhun. she needs to learn to be strong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87rani2007

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

Ya i think she forgive everyone except GUDDULOLLOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index