Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncreds-Dadi N Nakool "Bahar Gaye Hai!!";)lol (Page 29)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

reena & aditi ........bye catch u later gurls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@reena, hima, aditi-i have a headache so i better go now..............reena and aditi i will rad ur takes 2mrw.............gn sweet maaneet dreams dearies
no problem sweetie, you go and rest. lots of hugs and take some medicine for the headacheHugHugHugHugHug

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

reena & aditi ........bye catch u later gurls

Hima - HugHugHug sweet maan dream

Aditi - me will go and watch todays episode and be back soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgodewdropred

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
reena, hima...i can see that u hv already read my last post on MC....plz read it again as i hv added 2 paragraphs in the end....
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Today's short analysis

Love how everyone at work is worried about geet but is trying to cheer her up.

Geet looked so sad that it broke my heart and am sure maan's too. CryCryCryCryCry

So sweet the minute geet said to give some donation to orphanage, maan did it instantly. He was so happy that geet is speaking and taking an interest in something.

He so wants to see his old geet back. It was so sad to see geet crying in the baby's room. Bechara maan feels so helpless.CryCryCryCry

How dare devil give maan adviceAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Precap- I hope geet realises that maan is hurting too but is just not showing itCryCryCry

Edited by divareena - 16 March 2011 at 3:48pm

adoremevirgodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by divareena

reena day was fine & reena u were saying hima is coming soon as though a new show / a new movie is about to come ....

LOLLOLLOL. You know how much i look forward to talking you all. I miss chatting to you all during the day.  Lekin where is spee and aash today.

I agree with you and aditi that me too get very emotional when it comes to maaneet and i really do not want a MU at this stage.
hi reena............i was replying to pm lol..........how r u sweety?...........

don't worry reena there will be no mu.........now maaneet know each other too well.........they love and care for each other more than themselves...........it is just that when they r in immense pain and when they feel very helpless they might say something painful and harsh but they never mean wat they say.......in such heartbreaking situations one always bursts out cry their heart out take out their pain anger and helplessness only in front of the person whom they love the most whom they trust the most...........and here Geet is doing the same she loves and trusts her Maan the most........her words r that of a mother who has lost the child and she is completely lost in her sorrow..........she does not know wat she is saying and also wat she is saying she never means it..........she can never hurt her Maan her life her everything.............soon maaneet will cry their heart out in each others' arms bcuz only then it will help them to come out of this tragedy.........keeping so much pain within wihtout sharing will make a person just sink more in sorrow.........soon maaneet will share and heal each others' pain and everything will be fine dear............maaneet will be always together..........there is no place for mu in maaneet' life at this stage..............

spandana very well said ClapClapClap
thank u so much sweetheart..........v all have experienced all the feelings and thoughts that maaneet have experienced shared so far...........v have lived maaneet' life their journey........i'm sure just like me even u all know maaneet very well........so all i want to say is Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet is divine, pure, true and sacred..........their love cannot be measured........but i have always seen that people always compare Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet and many say whose love is more..........so here is wat i i have always felt........i have always felt that MAANEET' love for each other is equal...........they love each other to same degree.........Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet r of same depth, truth, degree and intensity..........for me MAANEET and their love for each other both r like my eyes and i can never choose between them and their love for each other..........................sorry for my comments but this is wat i have felt from the beginning.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenaadoremevirgodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Aditi - i agree that maan is the saviour for the baby and geet and that nothing in Coincidence in nature.

But it is sad that the baby had to pay such a heavy price for devils sins CryCry

adoremevirgo

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
@reena-thanks dear i will take medicine and go to bed.........
@reena and aditi-gn sweet maaneet dreams

divareenaadoremevirgo

Go to top