Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

@aash.............lovely idea of dedicating song to MAANEET..........loved ur song..........ur title rofl........u r truly evil!..........lovely analysis sweety............yes cvs missed so many beautiful scenes......btw stop saying 'my' MSK!............

@varsha-lovely analysis dear........

@aarthi-lovely analysis dear..........yes Maan will take any pain than see his Geet his Mishti in pain........

@sangh-awesome song dear.......even i love it

@reni-lovely song dear.............nice analysis..........there will be no mu so don't worry.........all this will make MAANEET' bond stronger........

@hima-lovely analysis dear.........can't wait to see Maan consoling his Mishti 2mrw......u will miss sangram rofl...........

@sara......welcome to the crazy world of MAANEET dear.........lovely songs

@reena-loved the song sweety

Originally posted by: bharkha

ya i too think so.......gud nyt sweet dreams to u too.......

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hima-kya kare Maaneet ka sr nahi dikhta toh kam se kam (as aash gave the name) Nakdi hi sahi........                                                                             Aash- kya kaha tumne Maaneet ka raksha bandhan ..😭..itne hot trailor ke baad                  itna bada anticlimax..........                                                                             

bobby yaar trailor to kisi aur movie ka tha......

ye movie me pata nahi abh kya hoga....hoga bhi ke nahi!!!

maan geet ka baby usko wapas dega ke nahi!!

jaan ne ke liye dekhte rahiye GHSP somvaar se shaniwar raat sade nau baje...sirf star one peπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

@leverni.........as u wish reni........and ur name is really unique i like it too....

my real name or user name....both i think are unique
dewdropred thumbnail
@samata - gud night ... take rest ....

@bobby - aash pagal hogayi tip tip pics dekhhe & dadi nakul ke saath bahar gayi sunke ... usse gehra sadma pahuncha hain ... that's Y she said ... rakhsa bandhan ... i think she meant annie will tie rakhi to maan & devillπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ priti: very short analysis i must say.... mood off math kar.... no mu between maan n geet... me kind of k wit naas scenes... sangram made me laugh n nitya made me irritated...
annie stood for herself... liked it yar...
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all & priti ...

U can call me hima dear ....Thanks priti .......... but MU nahin hoga in between maan & geet  .... maan will take care dear ...  maan is a person with highly intelligent brain who can put two & two together ... & when it comes to geet ... he understands her so well & just like how our parents know what is gud for us & what is bad for us ... in the same way maan knows what is gud & what is bad for geet ... & if U C ... geet also knows that very well .... she knwos that what ver maan does ... maan does it for her gud ....

not only that she belives him blindly ... right now her state of mind is not gud ... & this is the time for maan to show her once again how much she matters for him & also the baby ... how much teh baby matters ...

even she might realise that ... he may not be showing the pain out ... but he is also suffering every minute of it ...  I hope I sounded some sense ...

@all - do U all want to know which banner is leading .........

u really sounded well diii.. nice one..
ofcourse.. neki aur pooch pooch...
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

@ reni: nice analysis.... in today s epi they showed that geet n dadima went to hospital and maan makin nakul and the other servant clear up the baby s room.....

nakul said this to devil wen devil entered km and asked for dadima
they ll definitely not show this.....

@ aash: reni ka padha yar.. but what she telling is not possible as they showed maan not goin to hospital in today s epi

i wished they showed it when dadi was asking geet to go the the doc..... par gayi bhains pani mein
Originally posted by: leverne

my real name or user name....both i think are unique

both r unique.......and wonderful........never heard before........
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

Hi my princesses. How are you. I Will be online by 8 pm. See you soon

hey reena... fine yar.. hope to see u soon....