CrazyIncreds-Dadi N Nakool "Bahar Gaye Hai!!";)lol

Posted: 13 years ago
hi crazies...

lets hope for a less painful epi tomorrow.....

this is my song dedicated to maaneet.....to get them thru this hard time...

how about all of u guys dedicating one song to maaneeet???

analysis can follow later....

Dhundhla Jaayein Jo Manzilein
Ek Pal Ko Tu Nazar Jhuka
Jhuk Jaye Sar Jahan Wahi
Milta Hain Rab Ka Rasta
Teri Kismat Tu Badal De
Rakh Himmat Bus Chal De
Tera Saathi, Mere Kadmon Ke Hain Nishan

Tu Na Jaane Aas Pass Hain Khuda

Khud Pey Daal Tu Nazar
Halaton Se Haar Kar
Kahan Chala Re
Haath Ki Lakeer Ko
Modhta Marodhta Hai Hosla Re
To Khud Tere Khawabon Key Rang Mein
Tu Apne Jahan Ko Bhi Rang De
Ke Chalta Hoon Main Tere Sang Mein
Ho Shaam Bhi Toh Kya

Jab Hoga Andhera
Tab Payega Dar Mera
Uss Dar Pe Phir Hogi Teri Subah

Mit Jaate Hain
Sabke Nishaan
Bas Ek Woh Mit-Ta Nahi Hain
Maan Le Jo Har Mushkil Ko
Marzi Meri
Ho Humsafar Na Tera Jab Koi
Tu Ho Jahan, Rahoonga Main Wahi
Tujhse Kabhi Na Ek Pal Bhi Main Juda

ok now for the rules......😃😃😃😃😃😃

I see that some new members have joined us ...

welcome new members ....... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

but please introduce your self to every one ...... as members would like to know about you .... 😊

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

1)No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

2)No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

3)If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

4)for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

5)if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core ..... 😊

6)our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors & thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here 😊

7)Plz give ur name and let us know why u would like to join us ....

8)we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

9)if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

10)any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can😆😆😆

11)but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

12)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes .........

13)all crazies have to post the rules ...... if u all want .......... topic starter will have 2 posts 1 for rules & other for analysis

I hope U all did not mind my words ...... hope they were not harsh 😊

I hope U all did not mind my words ...... hope they were not harsh 😊
=========================================
=========================================

Hi crazies …………🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

We all need love n support at such a painful time…..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The epi was so poignant…….some scens brought a smile n others left my eyes wet….😭😃😭😃😭😃

Can I be realllly evil and say this………….the dialogue of the day was…" DADIMA NAKOOOOOOOOL KE SAATH BAHAAR GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WHERE?? WHY?? WHAT DID THEY DO BABAJI?? CHI CHI…YE UMAR ME BHI!!....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OK don't kill me for that one..just wanted u guys to smile a little…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan singh khurrana at his most vulnerable best…helpless…no way forward…in pain but hiding it for his love….weak himself but being a pillar of strength for his mishti…crying within but smiling thru his tears…all for geet….his love…his life…his wife..his soul…

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

SCENE1: THE CALL

When he called her,she was lost in pain n memories…lekin maan ki discomfort(means the fact he has not eaten!) dekhke…she cudnt control…chali gayee dabba banane…😃😃😃😃

This is a good sign..she is not so gone into depression that maan doesn't matter…he matters…maybe THE MOST….but now no one to compare with…😳😳😳

DADIMA NAKOOOOOOOOL KE SAATH BAHAAR GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WHERE?? WHY?? WHAT DID THEY DO BABAJI?? CHI CHI…YE UMAR ME BHI!!....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw a small doubt!! Driver kaha tha???😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

SCENE2: OFFICE

Adi my sweetheart running about for maaneet as usual!!😳😳😳😳😳

CVs I expected a few scenes here!! Like maaneet feeding each other!! A tear ful eyelock!! Lekin nahi !!! ignore kiya golden moment!!! Why u keep wasting such scenes yaar??😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

SCENE 3: MAANS REALIZATION N DECISION

Maan and geets expressions were awesome in this scene….maan doesn't mind being the bad guy…so long as mishit is happy…👏👏👏👏👏

So nicely he sais sorry to the baby…..i had tears….baby moments were so toachy…😭😭😭😭

Maan is breaking..lekin his love n geets need is holding him strong….he can never let her down!!😭😭😭😭😭

Why didn't the cvs show a painful teary bedroom secne here also??? A maaneet scne..lekin anhi!! Palak jhapakte hi subah ho gayi!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

SCENE 4: DADIMA

Dadima is being the pillar of strength….we may hate her for her decision to support devil..lekin we still love her right??? 😳😳😳😳😳😳

SCENE5: DEVILS ADVOCATE

Ok the devil was playing advocate…I till a pt agree with him…what he said made sense…but maan doesn't want to listen to him…and rightly so…👏👏👏👏

Let them make their own mistakes n find their own comfort na..👏👏👏

I loved the way maan ghuroed at nakool with his waddi waddi aankhen!!!hehe…😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

SCENE 6: NAAS

Oke frank question………

Wudnt we have loved the gesture….of bringing a coffee house to the office….if the guy wud have been anyone but sangram??????😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

The gesture was truly romantic….but wasted effort….

Me liked annie n the way she stuck to the truth….no holds barred…👏👏👏

Manishhaaa dear lagi to nahi????😆😆😆😆

Nitya kitni irritating hai yaar!!!😡😡😡😡😡

Confused soul saying "chudi nahi pahni!!!" me was thinking…thank god shave bhi nahi kiya….warna chudi ki zarrorat nahi padhti!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SCENE 7: PRECAP

Geet was obviously not gonna take this lightly…laughing n smiling…she will want to lash out at the nearest person..and im glad that it is maan…😭😭😭😭

Maan will manao his mishit..i have full confidence….so lets wait without getting disgeartened..😭😭😭😭😭

After all he is my MAAN SINGH KHURRANA!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago

Hi crazies …………🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

We all need love n support at such a painful time…..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The epi was so poignant…….some scens brought a smile n others left my eyes wet….😭😃😭😃😭😃

Can I be realllly evil and say this………….the dialogue of the day was…" DADIMA NAKOOOOOOOOL KE SAATH BAHAAR GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WHERE?? WHY?? WHAT DID THEY DO BABAJI?? CHI CHI…YE UMAR ME BHI!!....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OK don't kill me for that one..just wanted u guys to smile a little…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan singh khurrana at his most vulnerable best…helpless…no way forward…in pain but hiding it for his love….weak himself but being a pillar of strength for his mishti…crying within but smiling thru his tears…all for geet….his love…his life…his wife..his soul…

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

SCENE1: THE CALL

When he called her,she was lost in pain n memories…lekin maan ki discomfort(means the fact he has not eaten!) dekhke…she cudnt control…chali gayee dabba banane…😃😃😃😃

This is a good sign..she is not so gone into depression that maan doesn't matter…he matters…maybe THE MOST….but now no one to compare with…😳😳😳

DADIMA NAKOOOOOOOOL KE SAATH BAHAAR GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WHERE?? WHY?? WHAT DID THEY DO BABAJI?? CHI CHI…YE UMAR ME BHI!!....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw a small doubt!! Driver kaha tha???😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

SCENE2: OFFICE

Adi my sweetheart running about for maaneet as usual!!😳😳😳😳😳

CVs I expected a few scenes here!! Like maaneet feeding each other!! A tear ful eyelock!! Lekin nahi !!! ignore kiya golden moment!!! Why u keep wasting such scenes yaar??😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

SCENE 3: MAANS REALIZATION N DECISION

Maan and geets expressions were awesome in this scene….maan doesn't mind being the bad guy…so long as mishit is happy…👏👏👏👏👏

So nicely he sais sorry to the baby…..i had tears….baby moments were so toachy…😭😭😭😭

Maan is breaking..lekin his love n geets need is holding him strong….he can never let her down!!😭😭😭😭😭

Why didn't the cvs show a painful teary bedroom secne here also??? A maaneet scne..lekin anhi!! Palak jhapakte hi subah ho gayi!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

SCENE 4: DADIMA

Dadima is being the pillar of strength….we may hate her for her decision to support devil..lekin we still love her right??? 😳😳😳😳😳😳

SCENE5: DEVILS ADVOCATE

Ok the devil was playing advocate…I till a pt agree with him…what he said made sense…but maan doesn't want to listen to him…and rightly so…👏👏👏👏

Let them make their own mistakes n find their own comfort na..👏👏👏

I loved the way maan ghuroed at nakool with his waddi waddi aankhen!!!hehe…😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

SCENE 6: NAAS

Oke frank question………

Wudnt we have loved the gesture….of bringing a coffee house to the office….if the guy wud have been anyone but sangram??????😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

The gesture was truly romantic….but wasted effort….

Me liked annie n the way she stuck to the truth….no holds barred…👏👏👏

Manishhaaa dear lagi to nahi????😆😆😆😆

Nitya kitni irritating hai yaar!!!😡😡😡😡😡

Confused soul saying "chudi nahi pahni!!!" me was thinking…thank god shave bhi nahi kiya….warna chudi ki zarrorat nahi padhti!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SCENE 7: PRECAP

Geet was obviously not gonna take this lightly…laughing n smiling…she will want to lash out at the nearest person..and im glad that it is maan…😭😭😭😭

Maan will manao his mishit..i have full confidence….so lets wait without getting disgeartened..😭😭😭😭😭

After all he is my MAAN SINGH KHURRANA!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
 Hii crazies.........hope u all r good.....
well for me today's epi. was ok........
i expected more of MAANEET'S emotional moments today.......
but no the cv's wasted half of their time in AA scenes.......
i want to see more of MAANEET'S emotional bonding.....
raat khatam ho gayi aur subah itni jaldi ho gayi ki pata hi nahin chala......
wanted more of office scenes too........
i am seriously not in a mood to write much today.....
hope to see more of MAANEET 2morrow........

Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago

hey all

adi was too gud.. he made me laugh...😆 😆

yeah nakul ki entry......😃

dadima did a gud job today esp by sending geet to office and forcing her go for check up...👏 👏
yeh doctor ka drama ab tak khaatham nahi hua 😭 😭 and glad that they not showing any hospital scenes now....😃

and what the hell devil wanted to give his opinion to maan.... 😡 😡 😡
kuch jyaada hi dheel de rakhi hai maan aur geet ne isko..tabhi iski himmath ithni bhad gaayee.....😡

gud maan gave him right back on his face.....😃

maan is right with the decision of keeping all the baby stuffs in store room..... may be initially geet ll feel bad.... but later she ll understand maan for sure......

luvd sangram s idea.... was new to be me....😆 😆 😆 dekho yaaro jhallu ke dimag mein bhi ideas aathey hai....😆 😆 

tat nitya is so j..... ls gal...😡 😡

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=d8me1GXijJA[/YOUTUBE]
loved the epi...but found more of unwanted char's than Maaneet...

Adi was great and loved Maan's reaction wen adi entered his cabin ot inform abt Geet coming...

Maan trying his level best to take Geet's mind of baby... and Geet understood that Maan is making her get into other works...but it is difficult for her to so soon recover...

Maan see's Geet in baby room crying he thinks that the room will be more in her way to recover form wat happened to decides to lock up the stuffs...the moment he enters the room he remembers the cute talk of baby, color, cradle...with a slight touch of smile but the next second it turns to cloudy eyes filled with the broken dreams wen he sees the punching bag... 

Dev interrupting Maan not to change the stuffs now as it may result worse..Maan gives him back...👏
👏👏...loved it...

but it wud have been better if Maan has changed the stuffs in Geet's presence... but wat he did is for her Good... Me expecting an outburst from Geet all her pain to be taken out... and Maan consoling her... but for now Geet's words tho will hurt him the most he will take any pain rather see her in pain...

precap was going like wat the scene i was thinking of... but i dnt want the insecurity track to be used in this way ... as Dev butted in Maan's action's...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
Today I am not in mood so no analysis today...................................Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
res: its one of my fav songs
ek din fursat mein thaamein haath hamare
le gayi uss dagar pe jahaan rehti hai bahaaren
chal diye ham bhi ghar se ho ke kuchh befikar se
dil tha apne bharose ham the dil ke sahaare

raah mein mod aaya roshani ho gayi kam - 2
kuchh dil ghabraya ke kahaan aa gaye ham
aage uss mod ke bhi toh bahaaren nahi thi - 2
bhule kuchh khwaahishen aur khwaab the badhawaaz

bewajah lag rahi thi jab talaash hamari - 2
ek khushboo uthi aur rutt badal gayi saari
saamne toh khade the faila ke baahen - 2
jaise har dard mera khud mein roke samaaye
dil bada mukhtasar tha tere seene pe sar tha
yun laga marr na jaaye itni khushiyon ke maare

the episode was ok ok.....
too much of sadness in the episode... but aash ka post made me laugh....
even i started laughing when he servant said....dadima nakul ke saath bahar gayi hai..😆😆
geets is very sad....but her love for maan is much more than anything....he is her whole world now....she cant afford to lose him😊
loved how maan tried to keep her distracted...but poor girl as soon as she reached home...she remembered all her sadness and went to babys room....good maan made a decision to shift all the stuff to store room...geet may be hurt, but it will be better for her in the long run...
dev butting in between maaneets lfe...(btw SS looked good today)....such a stupid fellow...first kept going for interviews when didn;t have a job, ab jab job mila to he stays at home.....maaneet have lost a child, why is he maanoing dukh  LOSER
loved the maan told him not to interfer.... its the first time after the blood donation revelation that maan told dev to mind his business.... i wanted him to get more bashing....but abhi chala gaya....
how does he even think he knows that its not right for geet....cant stand the sight ofhim....hope maan sends him out of their life jaldi....
when dadi told they are going to meet doctor, i dont know they will show or no, i wanted maan to go along with geet, and then doctor telling them not to lose hope, they can always plan another child....poor maan kept remembering mera baby wapad laaoo maan (hope atleast doc ki baat se dimaag ki batti jale)
SR  ke assar door door tak nahi dikh rahe hai
precap: dont ever wannna see a MU between  maaneet, even if she says anything bad, hope she remembers how much maan loves the baby..

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago

Hello crazies .... Great going ... the contest is going on full swing ... I see plenty of votes .... so me working on the entering of names & points / votes ...

aarti ... ixx & aditi ... well done girls ... all crazies are proud of you ...👏👏👏👏gud job ....👏👏👏how much ever we prise u it's not enough for ur job ... but still 👏👏👏gud job....

coming to the episode ... gurti rocked as usual ...

maan calling geet to the office on missing lunch bahana ... geet goes to office as she finds every missing at home ... well no one was missing every one was hiding ...

maan wanted to keep geet busy in work so that baby thoughts don't come to her mind .... maan was successful for that part of the day ... hope geet goes to office every day ... as when geet was his secretary maan could find every thing without a problem ... but now geet was sitting at home so maan having difficulty in finding his files ... maan we also want geet to join office ....

maan& geet come home .... geet crying in the baby room ..... in the evening after going home maan realises that geet needs to come out of sad memories so ... decides to move all the baby toys & stuff to store room ... maan should have done this earlier ...better late than never ....

when geet goes to the hospital the entire belongings of the room have been shifted to the store room ....

devil butting in & telling maan what is right & what is wrong for maan ki geet ... saying usse ...

how dare u devil ... address maan ki geet like that .... U R supposed to call her bhabhi 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡how many times should I tell u ...😡😡😡😡maan tell him to call ur geet as bhabhi ...

gud maan told him not to butt into his marital affairs .... maan was keeping quite all the time this made devil think that he can advice maan on what is best & what is not best for geet ....

Annie telling sangram truth that some one is there in her life ,....means sangram ka chapter close 😭😭😭😭😭me we will miss the na akal na shakal with top floor khali sangram gujjar 😭😭😭coz when ever I see him on screen I don't know but I automatically start laughing ....😆😆😆😆

precap:-

geet - ab aap ko baby ki memories se bhi problem hain ....

geet is naaraz with maan ....

I have full hope in maan he will definitely patao geet .... & he definitely has a plan ... how he is going to ... me no idea ...

but he might go & talk to her that her silence is killing him .... he is scared to loose her ...just like the way he lost the baby .... she needs to be happy for him & he is also equally sad that thy lost the baby ....

so in all tomorrow maan consoling geet & he will try to talk to her & ask her to come out of the situation ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

I am new here😆😛 Im called Sara,14 yrs old,Live in England.Die-Hard Maaneet Fan😆

Hmmm...Not sure about this song but...😕

Kyun Phoolon ke
Khile khile Rang ud gaye
Kyun Phoolon ke
Khile khile Rang ud gaye

Why the flowers have lost their color?

Kyun in dino
Khud se Rehti hoon main
Khafa Khafa
Khafa Khafa

Why do I remain angry with myself,nowadays?

Kyun Phoolon ke
Ude Ude Rang Khil Gaye
Kyun Phoolon ke
Ude Ude Rang Khil Gaye

Why the flowers have got color?

Kyun in dino
Hosh mein hai mere
Nasha Nasha
Nasha Nasha

Why do I remain under the effect of intoxication,nowadays?

Kyun Phoolon ke
Khile khile Rang ud gaye

Teri meri takraaron se
Bana Dil Ka yeh Rishta hai
Aaina jo main Dekhun to
Tera chehra hi dikhta hai
Jab se mujhse Tu Mili

This bonding of hearts has established
Because of our quarrels
Since,I have met you,
Whenever I look in the mirror
I see your face in it

Jaane kaise mulaakaton mein
Yun hi aisi waisi baaton mein
Kare chhote mote vaade the
Kisi Chhote se bahaane se
Paa Ke tujhe kho diya

I don't know how in the meetings
And in some talkings
I made little promises
I lost you after attaining
Due to a small excuse

Meri hi hai khata
Meri hi hai saza
Phir bhi dil kahe
Yeh Kyun Hua

It is my mistake
For which I am punished
But,even then my heart ask's
Why this has happened

Kyun in dino
Khud se Rehti hoon main
Khafa Khafa
Khafa Khafa

Kyun Phoolon ke
Ude Ude Rang Khil Gaye

Kyun in dino
Hosh mein hai mere
Nasha Nasha
Nasha Nasha

Aaj se jo mere kal honge
Teri aankhon mein woh Dikhte hai
Teri baaton ke jo akshar hai
Meri Daastan ho likhte hain
Aisa mujhe Kyun hua

From today I can see my future
In your eyes
The words of your talks
Write my tale
Why has this happened to me?

Dhuaan dhuaan si kahaani hai
Tabhi aakhon mein bhi paani hai
Gaalon se yeh jo guzarti hai
Tere gham ki nishani hai
Mit si gai har dua

The story is a bit smoky
That is why there are tears in eyes
Which passes through your cheeks
Are the signs of your grief
Ever prayer has eradicated

Meri hi hai khata
Meri hi hai saza
Phir bhi dil kahe
Yeh Kyun Hua

Kyun in dino
Khud se Rehti hoon main
Khafa Khafa
Khafa Khafa

Kyun Phoolon ke
Khile khile Rang ud gaye

Kyun Phoolon ke
Ude Ude Rang ud Khile
And Another:

Main toh jiya na mara
I€™m neither dead nor alive

Hai ve das main ki kara
Oh lord, what do I do?

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye hath mile bina hi chhut gaye
Hearts broke before they could join, hands parted before they could meet

Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne
What has fate written for me?

Baar baar rod akhiyan tainu jo na vekh sakiyan
Tears rain down continuously without a glimpse of you

Khole aaye aaj kudrat ne
Even nature commiserates with me

Kataan main ki ve din teri soth tere bin
How do I pass the days and nights without you?

Main toh jiya na mara
I€™m neither dead nor alive

Chhan se jo toote koi sapna
When a dream shatters in a flash

Jag soona soona laage, jag soona soona laage
The world seems an empty place

Koi rahe na jab apna
When there€™s no loved one left

Jag soona soona laage, jag soona soona hai toh
The world seems an empty place

Yeh kyun hota hai
Why does this happen?