Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncreds-Dadi N Nakool "Bahar Gaye Hai!!";)lol

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
hi crazies...

lets hope for a less painful epi tomorrow.....

this is my song dedicated to maaneet.....to get them thru this hard time...

how about all of u guys dedicating one song to maaneeet???

analysis can follow later....

Dhundhla Jaayein Jo Manzilein
Ek Pal Ko Tu Nazar Jhuka
Jhuk Jaye Sar Jahan Wahi
Milta Hain Rab Ka Rasta
Teri Kismat Tu Badal De
Rakh Himmat Bus Chal De
Tera Saathi, Mere Kadmon Ke Hain Nishan

Tu Na Jaane Aas Pass Hain Khuda

Khud Pey Daal Tu Nazar
Halaton Se Haar Kar
Kahan Chala Re
Haath Ki Lakeer Ko
Modhta Marodhta Hai Hosla Re
To Khud Tere Khawabon Key Rang Mein
Tu Apne Jahan Ko Bhi Rang De
Ke Chalta Hoon Main Tere Sang Mein
Ho Shaam Bhi Toh Kya

Jab Hoga Andhera
Tab Payega Dar Mera
Uss Dar Pe Phir Hogi Teri Subah

Mit Jaate Hain
Sabke Nishaan
Bas Ek Woh Mit-Ta Nahi Hain
Maan Le Jo Har Mushkil Ko
Marzi Meri
Ho Humsafar Na Tera Jab Koi
Tu Ho Jahan, Rahoonga Main Wahi
Tujhse Kabhi Na Ek Pal Bhi Main Juda

ok now for the rules......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I see that some new members have joined us ...

welcome new members ....... HugHugHugHugHug

but please introduce your self to every one ...... as members would like to know about you .... Smile

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

1)No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

2)No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

3)If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

4)for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

5)if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core ..... Smile

6)our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors & thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here Smile

7)Plz give ur name and let us know why u would like to join us ....

8)we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

9)if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

10)any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we canLOLLOLLOL

11)but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

12)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes .........

13)all crazies have to post the rules ...... if u all want .......... topic starter will have 2 posts 1 for rules & other for analysis

I hope U all did not mind my words ...... hope they were not harsh Smile

I hope U all did not mind my words ...... hope they were not harsh Smile
=========================================
=========================================

Hi crazies …………HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

We all need love n support at such a painful time…..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The epi was so poignant…….some scens brought a smile n others left my eyes wet….CryBig smileCryBig smileCryBig smile

Can I be realllly evil and say this………….the dialogue of the day was…" DADIMA NAKOOOOOOOOL KE SAATH BAHAAR GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WHERE?? WHY?? WHAT DID THEY DO BABAJI?? CHI CHI…YE UMAR ME BHI!!....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OK don't kill me for that one..just wanted u guys to smile a little…ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maan singh khurrana at his most vulnerable best…helpless…no way forward…in pain but hiding it for his love….weak himself but being a pillar of strength for his mishti…crying within but smiling thru his tears…all for geet….his love…his life…his wife..his soul…

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

SCENE1: THE CALL

When he called her,she was lost in pain n memories…lekin maan ki discomfort(means the fact he has not eaten!) dekhke…she cudnt control…chali gayee dabba banane…Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

This is a good sign..she is not so gone into depression that maan doesn't matter…he matters…maybe THE MOST….but now no one to compare with…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DADIMA NAKOOOOOOOOL KE SAATH BAHAAR GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WHERE?? WHY?? WHAT DID THEY DO BABAJI?? CHI CHI…YE UMAR ME BHI!!....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw a small doubt!! Driver kaha tha???AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE2: OFFICE

Adi my sweetheart running about for maaneet as usual!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CVs I expected a few scenes here!! Like maaneet feeding each other!! A tear ful eyelock!! Lekin nahi !!! ignore kiya golden moment!!! Why u keep wasting such scenes yaar??AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE 3: MAANS REALIZATION N DECISION

Maan and geets expressions were awesome in this scene….maan doesn't mind being the bad guy…so long as mishit is happy…ClapClapClapClapClap

So nicely he sais sorry to the baby…..i had tears….baby moments were so toachy…CryCryCryCry

Maan is breaking..lekin his love n geets need is holding him strong….he can never let her down!!CryCryCryCryCry

Why didn't the cvs show a painful teary bedroom secne here also??? A maaneet scne..lekin anhi!! Palak jhapakte hi subah ho gayi!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE 4: DADIMA

Dadima is being the pillar of strength….we may hate her for her decision to support devil..lekin we still love her right??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SCENE5: DEVILS ADVOCATE

Ok the devil was playing advocate…I till a pt agree with him…what he said made sense…but maan doesn't want to listen to him…and rightly so…ClapClapClapClap

Let them make their own mistakes n find their own comfort na..ClapClapClap

I loved the way maan ghuroed at nakool with his waddi waddi aankhen!!!hehe…LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

SCENE 6: NAAS

Oke frank question………OuchOuchOuch

Wudnt we have loved the gesture….of bringing a coffee house to the office….if the guy wud have been anyone but sangram??????Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The gesture was truly romantic….but wasted effort….

Me liked annie n the way she stuck to the truth….no holds barred…ClapClapClap

Manishhaaa dear lagi to nahi????LOLLOLLOLLOL

Nitya kitni irritating hai yaar!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Confused soul saying "chudi nahi pahni!!!" me was thinking…thank god shave bhi nahi kiya….warna chudi ki zarrorat nahi padhti!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SCENE 7: PRECAP

Geet was obviously not gonna take this lightly…laughing n smiling…she will want to lash out at the nearest person..and im glad that it is maan…CryCryCryCry

Maan will manao his mishit..i have full confidence….so lets wait without getting disgeartened..CryCryCryCryCry

After all he is my MAAN SINGH KHURRANA!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 16 March 2011 at 11:11am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-ixxueuphoricShweta13drdee142esha143saanjh11divareenacraziekudiadoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--levernedewdropredbobby13rocks

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Hi crazies …………HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

We all need love n support at such a painful time…..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The epi was so poignant…….some scens brought a smile n others left my eyes wet….CryBig smileCryBig smileCryBig smile

Can I be realllly evil and say this………….the dialogue of the day was…" DADIMA NAKOOOOOOOOL KE SAATH BAHAAR GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WHERE?? WHY?? WHAT DID THEY DO BABAJI?? CHI CHI…YE UMAR ME BHI!!....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OK don't kill me for that one..just wanted u guys to smile a little…ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maan singh khurrana at his most vulnerable best…helpless…no way forward…in pain but hiding it for his love….weak himself but being a pillar of strength for his mishti…crying within but smiling thru his tears…all for geet….his love…his life…his wife..his soul…

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

SCENE1: THE CALL

When he called her,she was lost in pain n memories…lekin maan ki discomfort(means the fact he has not eaten!) dekhke…she cudnt control…chali gayee dabba banane…Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

This is a good sign..she is not so gone into depression that maan doesn't matter…he matters…maybe THE MOST….but now no one to compare with…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DADIMA NAKOOOOOOOOL KE SAATH BAHAAR GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WHERE?? WHY?? WHAT DID THEY DO BABAJI?? CHI CHI…YE UMAR ME BHI!!....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw a small doubt!! Driver kaha tha???AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE2: OFFICE

Adi my sweetheart running about for maaneet as usual!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CVs I expected a few scenes here!! Like maaneet feeding each other!! A tear ful eyelock!! Lekin nahi !!! ignore kiya golden moment!!! Why u keep wasting such scenes yaar??AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE 3: MAANS REALIZATION N DECISION

Maan and geets expressions were awesome in this scene….maan doesn't mind being the bad guy…so long as mishit is happy…ClapClapClapClapClap

So nicely he sais sorry to the baby…..i had tears….baby moments were so toachy…CryCryCryCry

Maan is breaking..lekin his love n geets need is holding him strong….he can never let her down!!CryCryCryCryCry

Why didn't the cvs show a painful teary bedroom secne here also??? A maaneet scne..lekin anhi!! Palak jhapakte hi subah ho gayi!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE 4: DADIMA

Dadima is being the pillar of strength….we may hate her for her decision to support devil..lekin we still love her right??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SCENE5: DEVILS ADVOCATE

Ok the devil was playing advocate…I till a pt agree with him…what he said made sense…but maan doesn't want to listen to him…and rightly so…ClapClapClapClap

Let them make their own mistakes n find their own comfort na..ClapClapClap

I loved the way maan ghuroed at nakool with his waddi waddi aankhen!!!hehe…LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

SCENE 6: NAAS

Oke frank question………OuchOuchOuch

Wudnt we have loved the gesture….of bringing a coffee house to the office….if the guy wud have been anyone but sangram??????Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The gesture was truly romantic….but wasted effort….

Me liked annie n the way she stuck to the truth….no holds barred…ClapClapClap

Manishhaaa dear lagi to nahi????LOLLOLLOLLOL

Nitya kitni irritating hai yaar!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Confused soul saying "chudi nahi pahni!!!" me was thinking…thank god shave bhi nahi kiya….warna chudi ki zarrorat nahi padhti!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SCENE 7: PRECAP

Geet was obviously not gonna take this lightly…laughing n smiling…she will want to lash out at the nearest person..and im glad that it is maan…CryCryCryCry

Maan will manao his mishit..i have full confidence….so lets wait without getting disgeartened..CryCryCryCryCry

After all he is my MAAN SINGH KHURRANA!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 16 March 2011 at 11:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricesha143meravigilisodrdee142bharkhaadoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrnoleverne

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaadoremevirgosptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

hey all

adi was too gud.. he made me laugh...LOL LOL

yeah nakul ki entry......Big smile

dadima did a gud job today esp by sending geet to office and forcing her go for check up...Clap Clap
yeh doctor ka drama ab tak khaatham nahi hua Cry Cry and glad that they not showing any hospital scenes now....Big smile

and what the hell devil wanted to give his opinion to maan.... Angry Angry Angry
kuch jyaada hi dheel de rakhi hai maan aur geet ne isko..tabhi iski himmath ithni bhad gaayee.....Angry

gud maan gave him right back on his face.....Big smile

maan is right with the decision of keeping all the baby stuffs in store room..... may be initially geet ll feel bad.... but later she ll understand maan for sure......

luvd sangram s idea.... was new to be me....LOL LOL LOL dekho yaaro jhallu ke dimag mein bhi ideas aathey hai....LOL LOL 

tat nitya is so j..... ls gal...Angry Angry

Edited by bharkha - 16 March 2011 at 11:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisodrdee142adoremevirgosptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricdrdee142sptrnodewdropredbobby13rocksLoquacious_Aashblackb28

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
loved the epi...but found more of unwanted char's than Maaneet...

Adi was great and loved Maan's reaction wen adi entered his cabin ot inform abt Geet coming...

Maan trying his level best to take Geet's mind of baby... and Geet understood that Maan is making her get into other works...but it is difficult for her to so soon recover...

Maan see's Geet in baby room crying he thinks that the room will be more in her way to recover form wat happened to decides to lock up the stuffs...the moment he enters the room he remembers the cute talk of baby, color, cradle...with a slight touch of smile but the next second it turns to cloudy eyes filled with the broken dreams wen he sees the punching bag... 

Dev interrupting Maan not to change the stuffs now as it may result worse..Maan gives him back...Clap
ClapClap...loved it...

but it wud have been better if Maan has changed the stuffs in Geet's presence... but wat he did is for her Good... Me expecting an outburst from Geet all her pain to be taken out... and Maan consoling her... but for now Geet's words tho will hurt him the most he will take any pain rather see her in pain...

precap was going like wat the scene i was thinking of... but i dnt want the insecurity track to be used in this way ... as Dev butted in Maan's action's...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 16 March 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142adoremevirgosptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Today I am not in mood so no analysis today...................................

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 16 March 2011 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
res: its one of my fav songs
ek din fursat mein thaamein haath hamare
le gayi uss dagar pe jahaan rehti hai bahaaren
chal diye ham bhi ghar se ho ke kuchh befikar se
dil tha apne bharose ham the dil ke sahaare

raah mein mod aaya roshani ho gayi kam - 2
kuchh dil ghabraya ke kahaan aa gaye ham
aage uss mod ke bhi toh bahaaren nahi thi - 2
bhule kuchh khwaahishen aur khwaab the badhawaaz

bewajah lag rahi thi jab talaash hamari - 2
ek khushboo uthi aur rutt badal gayi saari
saamne toh khade the faila ke baahen - 2
jaise har dard mera khud mein roke samaaye
dil bada mukhtasar tha tere seene pe sar tha
yun laga marr na jaaye itni khushiyon ke maare

the episode was ok ok.....
too much of sadness in the episode... but aash ka post made me laugh....
even i started laughing when he servant said....dadima nakul ke saath bahar gayi hai..LOLLOL
geets is very sad....but her love for maan is much more than anything....he is her whole world now....she cant afford to lose himSmile
loved how maan tried to keep her distracted...but poor girl as soon as she reached home...she remembered all her sadness and went to babys room....good maan made a decision to shift all the stuff to store room...geet may be hurt, but it will be better for her in the long run...
dev butting in between maaneets lfe...(btw SS looked good today)....such a stupid fellow...first kept going for interviews when didn;t have a job, ab jab job mila to he stays at home.....maaneet have lost a child, why is he maanoing dukh  LOSER
loved the maan told him not to interfer.... its the first time after the blood donation revelation that maan told dev to mind his business.... i wanted him to get more bashing....but abhi chala gaya....
how does he even think he knows that its not right for geet....cant stand the sight ofhim....hope maan sends him out of their life jaldi....
when dadi told they are going to meet doctor, i dont know they will show or no, i wanted maan to go along with geet, and then doctor telling them not to lose hope, they can always plan another child....poor maan kept remembering mera baby wapad laaoo maan (hope atleast doc ki baat se dimaag ki batti jale)
SR  ke assar door door tak nahi dikh rahe hai
precap: dont ever wannna see a MU between  maaneet, even if she says anything bad, hope she remembers how much maan loves the baby..

Edited by leverne - 16 March 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142adoremevirgosptrnobharkhadewdropred

Go to top