Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

My prediction was YuviDhima long before!!!!!!!....

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hello guyyzSmile........................
I guess u guyz have realized(through my titleBig smile )  what i wanted 2 sayWink...........................and u will find me lazy too as i have wanted 2 make this post nearly 1 year back!!!!!!!!!!!............LOLLOL......................
when we heard that our jenny would be returning 2 DMG but without armaanShocked.........at that time I was wondering with whom our basket will be paired with this time & this angry young man came 1st in  my mind i.e.Yuvraaj and i used 2 be in  cloud9 whenever i used 2 think about yuvidhima(though temporarily!!) and the future story line related 2 them i.e. an angry and mysterious intern who is running after Dr.Shashank's blood and unexpectedly gets mermerised when he sees ridhima 4 the 1st time unaware that she is shashank's daughter(2 whom he wants 2 kill).....................
AhDay Dreaming...........that would have been a unique love story............naina loves yuvi but he is falling 4 basket(though i love YuNaEmbarrassed) and she loves our armaan(though she wanted 2 forget him and move on in her life!!!).........
But when i heard that CVsAngry were planning 2 show sid-ridz trackShocked.............I felt as if i felled down from cloud9 to the deepest layer of earthCryShockedOuch....................and that 2 with SID!!!!!! who will be looking like a kid in front of ridzy(Extremely Sorry SR fans)..................

Anyways.........................now when everything is overSmile....................I would still love 2 see Sehbin and jenny's pair in futureSmile
& I guess most of u will not agree with me but i just wanted 2 share my opinion with u guyzEmbarrassed.......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4everNikhi.LOVE_DMGInterstellar26javey-Euphoria-

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
No commentsCryShocked....................
Is my post tooooooooo bad....................
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
no yar! 
 agree with 100%   cvs were really acting stupid at that time. i mean they turned this wonderful, dmg to some old sas bhu drama ,  but thank god AR united after. now we have to make sure this doesnt happen in dmg 3.  
-Su- Goldie
-Su-
-Su-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Respect your opinion....but when they started with the SR track, I was like, atleast its not Yuvi-Ridz
ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaSh_Luver1997

Respect your opinion....but when they started with the SR track, I was like, atleast its not Yuvi-Ridz
oh so u thought in a opposite wayShocked...................
but atleast u thought and commentSmile........................

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top