Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Beginning of May brought a HUGE change (Page 2)

neha.pralay Groupbie
neha.pralay
neha.pralay

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hey Fatima, I am a silent reader of YPNHK forum since god  knows when..have on and on made a appearance but not much...loved ur post..i tooo feeel the damn channel cheated us..Look at RMJ on Zee whenever i see it they have a struck a balance BTW positivity and negativity..DETEST the leads...Sara is pathetic n even the guy loooks like a champu..nothing compared to YARAV..but the show has a gooood content..i so wish YPNHK creatives had not changed..GK and Yami wud still be entralling us with their chemistry..Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfofj08--Ratna--

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hi Fatima,Hug

Long time!Big smile...LIke you I too had been watching the earlier episodes and I've stopped after watching the kaalibadi incident (Day DreamingDay Dreaming). I know what's going to happen but to be honest, they are all rushed leading onto the eventual saas-bahu drama with Dadi....so I will just savour those earlier episodes for the moment.

It is so fun going down memory lane.....but sad as well, feel cheated and keep imaginine how leher and abeer will be now...EmbarrassedLOLLOL

take care

Dreamy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfoThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I've been wanting to comment here since 2 days... but wasn't able to assemble my thoughts in sequence... I'll do it in detail soon.

I agree, May brought a huge change... in the pace of the story, the mentality of characters, everything. Well, I always say this, cant help myself... but at the risk of repeating myself... WHY weren't abher allowed to have a single memorable date before marriage?? All their dates were marred with unwanted incidents... I can never get over that fact.

I also agree with Fatima B - why did TN go to that extreme all of a sudden?? That was unbelievable... it spoiled his image totally and instead of making things interesting, it kind of turned people off I think...

If the channel decided to go that way, I'd say they were trying to kill the story purposely....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfofj08Dreamygal301--Ratna--

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
wow... cannot believe we found Ferdous again.... will have to come back with comments, rushing at the moment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

Go to top