Maryaada Episode Discourse Station:15th march:

Posted: 13 years ago

HOLAfriends.
Welcome to Maryaada discourse Station.

This New Thread that is started from today Is specially for the Hot discussion about the episode. Looking forward for the participation of Maryaada addicts here. You can jump in with your views, song dedication for the particular episode, or anything that you want to share.

Some simple rules:
1. Follow the IF code of conduct.
2. No bashing on the actors or other fellow members.
3. Have lots of fun here.

Thread Opener:
amnaM(amna)

[I will Open the thread daily(mon-fri), If anyone else is interested in opening the thread for any of the day, please let me know ]

amnaM(amna)
sri_4(sri)
Charu_1023(charu)

nbosted
MsNaz
theshy1977(shee)
damon_bitme
anamekaa
-Arjunlicious-(shamsa/sam)
sriveni_17
Naina_Mishal
divyakeerhi
angel011(spardha)

Hit Like If You Want Yourself In The List.
Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
Overall a much much much much much better episode, finally. Brahma's game plan was fantastic, poor rosh didn't even got a hint of what the guys did, very clever of Sasuar.  Though i knew it was a game plan of brahma since yesterday. Rosh's acting and dialogue delivery is Hilarious, Lassi for aditya's dolle sholle😆😆. Continuation of aditya's anger on priya was a good carry on, thanks to the cv's that they made aditya see the newspaper and didn't drag the issue. The patch up scene was awesome, Aditya and priya's hug was beautiful and kiss was cute<3<3<3, hope to see some more close scenes and there SR.😍
Vidya's tortoise speed investigation is stuck in the traffic jam and tomorrow her mother will ruin everything, argghh CV's what is this?? Let one track complete first then start another one, it hasn't made a single progress but the problems are thousands which are never ending. It's very irritating🤢.
Devyani's concern for everyone is fine, but her over hearing of everything annoys me, why does she have to jump in every conversation. She bloody ruined vidya's life, after what ever she is suffering she shouldn't have made anyone else suffer, i can't wait to see the truth coming out and but only CV's know how long we have to wait for this.
Aditya also need some senses in himself, he should take decisions by himself now, involvement of brahma all the time is a bad sign for priya's fight against him.

3/5 for me. Hope to see a good episode now.

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
Originally posted by amnaM

amnaM(amna)
sri_4(sri)
Charu_1023(charu)

nbosted
MsNaz
theshy1977(shee)
damon_bitme
anamekaa
-Arjunlicious-(shamsa/sam)
sriveni_17
Naina_Mishal

Hit Like If You Want Yourself In The List.
A good episode...as expected AdiYa hugged-kissed-made up and did nothing beyond that🤣
I like Aditya's political avatar...man of the masses...sachcha neta tede tareeke😉  I also liked the 'paapaji tussi great ho moment' today! Vishwajeet Pradhan plays the baddie so well i've started liking his Kameenepan expressions👍🏼
The story's inching toward mantri moron knowing about Priya's past and using it to her advantage?hmm...may be she's instrumental in Aditya coming to know about Baddie baapu😍 let's see where it all goes...Vidya raani with Imli sayani lost in the middle of nowhere...asking Priya for an upaay kuch to khud se kar chori! Well someone has to take things in their hand!! So our smarty pants choti bahu has a solution to all problems but hers...such is life!! And Aditya runs to Perv paapaji for help...Kamina worship getting to me...thaari biwi thaara problem...paapa ne ghaseetne ki ke zaroorat se Nothing unlikely happened today...but it was interesting to watch...😊
for those who cant read hindi plus who didnt read the post on pg 2 of
update....

masumiyat ki aarh mein jismfiroshi ka dhandha karte huye pakdi gayi ek professor ki ladki
meaning of it explained- see below

basicaly its an old news which say that a professors daughter who is characterless was caught in human trafficking

TERE NAAAAMMMMM HUMNE KIYA HAIIIIII 500 POST OH SHOWANAM

La la la
la la laaaaaa
la la la....
400 bhi tere naam hi tha bey!!!
pyaar bohot kartey hain tumse
jeevan apna 1% sanam...
tere naaam.....
bruuuaah!!!!

acha toh i only watched the part where priya - adi saaari times...
good....atleast adi ki ghanti baji k what priya went through..or wats in her mind....😃
Congo shongo

yeah, but bhains pani mein gaye, by his aqal!
Originally posted by tvdekha

for those who cant read hindi plus who didnt read the post on pg 2 of
update....

masumiyat ki aarh mein jismfiroshi ka dhandha karte huye pakdi gayi ek professor ki ladki
meaning of it explained- see below

basicaly its an old news which say that a professors daughter who is characterless was caught in human trafficking

Thank you!!  Especially being one of those who do not understand Hindi.
wow a new thread...cool amna...🤗