India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

aryaman (Page 2)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

I think the killer is either Ajay Mallya or Esha. I dont think it is abhay because he loved kusum more than he loved mahi.

I think kali is too busy breaking garv and kumudh's marriage so I think she may not be involved in killing.

Also Sakshi and Aryaman's mom is not shown at all...

And in today's episode the caller who gives a threaten for kusum to get out..his eyes looked like ACP's eyes

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 5:23am | IP Logged
New twist- I read that Ksh*tij is probably Ajay's son and hence he is blackmailing Aryaman.
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmahesh

New twist- I read that Ksh*tij is probably Ajay's son and hence he is blackmailing Aryaman.

I believe you are right, I don't believe Aryaman will ever hurt Kkusum. Well lets see what ekta has in store for us Confused
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah................it completely crossed my mind that ajay raped sakshi who is ksh*tig's mom. Maybe he is the result of the rape?????.......WOW pmahesh..........were did you read this...........its all starting to make sense now!. This whole murder mystery revolves around Ajay, Aryaman, and probably Esha.....(seeing as how her and ajay were like buddies before)
syreddy Newbie
syreddy
syreddy

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

I think Kali and Mahi are behind all these incidents probably also with Esha's help.

Mahi may not end up being dead at all. I think Kali and Mahi are trying to kill kusum (Probably they were the ones who tried to imprison kusum for Mahi's murder and didn't succeed) and destroy kumud's marital life just to get back with Abhay Kapoor as he had written off Kali from all the inheritence and Kusum was begining to play an important role in his life.

Lets see how it's all going to turn out.

syreddy

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
All I can say is....................CONFUSING!!!!!Confused Everybody's predictions are soooooooooo good and soooooooooo true. To be honest.....there are so many possible outcomes that can happen. Its every man for himself now....I guess we will just have to wait and see!!!!Cry
harsha11001 Groupbie
harsha11001
harsha11001

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
BTW: if Ksh*tij turns out to be Ajay Malia's son then he has blood relation with Kumud...another reason why they will not get together.  Ksh*tij would be Abhay's cousin brother (Kumuds uncle).  Besides I would like to see Garv and Kumud together. 
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Dead

Go to top