Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay waz looking differenly hott today

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Dont u guys think today our hottie waz looking different

i mean today he waz looking super hott ...............he waz somewhat dressed differently frm his daily dress in collage

shayadh nahaya tha isliya he waz looking cleaned shaved more hott with killer looks and emotional dialogue 

i cant describe the look i felt of abhay his hair, dress attitude were different i mean
it waz lovelyEmbarrassed

jadoo hai nasha hai madhoshiya tujko bhoola ke mein jaoon kahan
Embarrassed

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 15 March 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jreepicheep.BeautifulSoul.tanvismileTOTAL-ROMANTICanshrachahat4u

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I agree.  i was like something different ..couldnt figure wht.. now i understood

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
YOU SAID IT ZAINU..I so so so agree with you.. I too felt it..yayay..then that means  am OK ..I was thinking ki main hi paagal hoon jo aisa soch rahi hoon..Waise mein PAGAL toh zaroor hon..magar ..LOL

HE WAS LOOKING SUPER DUPER HOT & dashing than ever before..yeah & his expressions were also refreshing..as ever..But just for 2 mins..what is this yaar..zainu..kya horaha hai..!! 

gitika.j

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

YOU SAID IT ZAINU..I so so so agree with you.. I too felt it..yayay..then that means  am OK ..I was thinking ki main hi paagal hoon jo aisa soch rahi hoon..Waise mein PAGAL toh zaroor hon..magar ..LOL

HE WAS LOOKING SUPER DUPER HOT & dashing than ever before..yeah & his expressions were also refreshing..as ever..But just for 2 mins..what is this yaar..zainu..kya horaha hai..!! 

i waaz staring at him frm a long time and thinking why is he looking different today he waz looking like the day he waz going to have basket ball match wioth kabir

kuch toh hua hai kuch hogaya hai.................jadoo hai nasha hai madhoshiya ya hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

i waaz staring at him frm a long time and thinking why is he looking different today he waz looking like the day he waz going to have basket ball match wioth kabir

kuch toh hua hai kuch hogaya hai.................jadoo hai nasha hai madhoshiya ya hai

Ahah Zainu..Thatline perfectly fit shun..!! Kuch toh hua hai..kuch ho gaya hai..!! But Zainu..VIVIAN is just TOO HANDSOEM YAAR kya keheti ho..!! i mean duniya mein kitne zillions of men honge jo handsoemhonge..BUT THIS GUY..really IS ULTIMATE  YAAR..Looks awesome every sec..!! IN EVERY WAY..Day Dreaming

gitika.j

PINKY04 Senior Member
PINKY04
PINKY04

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
ya i too noticed he waz looking different frm his usual dressup!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i agree.... his attire changed and he was clean-shaven....looking super super hot.....abhay one glimpse just enough to blaze the screens with his hotness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jtanvismileTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i agree.... his attire changed and he was clean-shaven....looking super super hot.....abhay one glimpse just enough to blaze the screens with his hotness

Awww..mages..you made my NIGHT before I  sleep to have a smile on my face..YOU SAID IT RIGHT..he BLAZES..everything up..!!Embarrassed

gitika.j

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index