Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Tuesday 15/03/2011 (Page 4)

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks sandy for ur funny comments and I just enjoyed reading them.Clap
OMG! IF members are...in a mood to sing songs to relieve their tension...after reading ur comments...and  ur suitable pattu ...kumaran mathi...yosichal...sari...

aiyooo....enna   kodumai......kumaran..sir ..ithu... TA.... and... thuls... were having a moment and psyco charu ..just poking her head..alpa ..puthi.Now the  team has to show thuls as a valiant person and fight for her rights..athu...eppo..kambipangalo...Question Mark

I cannot see thuls getting disappointed abt  TA being ignorant .It looks like thuls is a servant in her own house. Please show us the pay-back scene by thuls' actions. But TA should keep
distance with charu. TA never realises what  would  thuls think abt him if charu is always very close with him if  charu touches him, pocket nonufying .....  but  the poor girl thuls trust her husband ...

I am really disappointed that  thuls  kenchufying TA.... to skip her exams ...just  go the temple.PoutyMohan got a nice scolding from kalyani which was great to watch.Smile

Yup charu track irks the viewers a lot.By the way, who bought the dress for charu .....is it TA???? I am pondering over that.Ermm

I am red wid fury as psyco is deciphering everything.How provoking!Unhappy Futhurmore, if thuls has no rights to do anything freely in the house, why is she even there? Ta can be more ingenious, happy-go-lucky like before. Can't we just have old Ta back. It will be humorous to  hear his jokes and teasings.Smile

I believe that all viewers miss the old thendral.Charu is so dame irriating.Sigh..... Some songs are whirling in my mind. They r ...rasave...unna...naan...enni..than...pala...rathiri..mudala....kanna..than...(thuls situation now)

Edited by mini_00 - 15 March 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoRanu.Janani20sand14Pearl.KowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sandz for the update! Hug

OMG guys, your comments were sooooooooooooo hilarious... as TA loosu said "sirichu sirichu vaiyru ellam poon" LOL definitely better joke than Charu... her worst behaviour is shooing Thulasi away like a dog and this man called a husband, TA is doing the same. He proves to be the typical man completely oblivious to his wife's feelings when he used to be so aware before he married her. Angry

Aiyo paavom Thulasi, she was so desperate to spend time with her hubby that she wanted to push her exams back... Kadavule TA, don't you understand that the once Education is everything girl is willing to push that means something is terribly wrong. And Charu's advice for education was completely idiotic! Madam, just a couple days ago you were romancing your athai that education is not important and taking care of the family is more important nu, where did that philosophy go???? DeadDead

Like Gunthy, I too had to watch today's T&T scene but from now on I am on a Psycho Strike... until Thulasi delivers some aapu, i refuse to watch Thendral! Hope I get some fellow IFians on the Picket Line.... we shall sing all our songs! LOL

Edited by Ranuja - 15 March 2011 at 8:27pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesThendralfanautumnsconcertoJanani20Ruby-86mini_00sand14Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
omg! All comments posted today for the episode was awesome and hilariousThumbs Up! Had a good laugh on reading itROFLROFL. After such an irritating episode, these comments just cooled me down. Great going everybody and I personally thank everyone for their comment today!ClapClap Just enjoyed reading the comments!Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesautumnsconcertoRanu.Janani20Thendralfanvjayammini_00sand14Arizes.KowsiNixkieKarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
thks sandz for the musical and humorous update.

one of the most irritating episodes has got the best out of everyone of you here.  all yr comments made up for the episode and really all of us also hv siruchu siruchfied along with TA.

but seriously TA shud not get so many negative comments here, if fact with all the adv C is gving she has bcome more like an akka for him .  Note what TA says abt keeping the riddle secret,  Tamil sathyam panina athe kaapathuvaan-- if a person takes just this so seriously how much more sincere he will be abt his marriage vows-- it is the same TA whom murugesan also emathufied- that is TA. he cannot even think otherwise, same case with Anand also he is taken for a ride... his mother is doing the biggest one of all..it is droham for him frm all sides but one-  his soulmate T.  Both TA n T need r sympathies. TA may have praised C that she is good at many things but note he did not agree with her on saka saki but changed to praise her -but never good to be his wife....

in fact determined to watch the track thur -one thing that the team is aiming at is this-by the time this C track finishes even one person will not pity her and TA's guilt feelings also will fly away.. i think that is where this is leading...and I wud be happy for that. 

anyway tks for all the songs and keep going at it IFians....once T catches them on the bike i think that will be turning time for T... hopefully...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20sand14Arizes.Pearl.Sue NairKowsiKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.all the comments are superb friends.after watching tuesday episode i am getting mad.but after reading ur comments i am bit relaxed.all the songs are well suited for the situation.thank u so much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sand14Arizes.KowsiSue Nair

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sandz ..

Very irritating episode .. So illogical .. But I guess they have to show all these hard to believe scenes to show Charu coming to TT's house and torture them .. And this TA has to be shown like brainless , dumb , irresponsible to let Charu's intentions to succeed ( like not letting TT go in bike , sleep next to each other etc., ) .. Remember, if TA is smart as usual , 1 year episodes will be over in 1 week ...Tongue

So, just bear with all these unrealistic scenes to just let the team show something different as to how our TA realise his mistakes so late and how T takes over and fights and wins over Charu and GW...Not even a child will be as dumb as TA when Charu was explaining Saka - Saki .. Dumb to the core ..Dead 
And TA , please go to work .. pay ur rent and feed those useless creatures and please , give back those 4 lakhs that MM gave.. If Padma comes to know all these, our ears are sure to bleed..Please save us . 
 I started watching this serial becoz I liked TA's character so much ....and now I can't believe I get irritated at seeing how TA's character is changed ..Angry

Edited by Thendralfan - 16 March 2011 at 5:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesAnnaJayJanani20sand14Pearl.KowsiSue Nair

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
[Not even a child will be as dumb as TA when Charu was explaining Saka - Saki .. Dumb to the core ]

actually it is not for TA to realise anything becoz saka saki is what Lord Krishna and Draupadi used to call each other-- so no romantic inclinations here at all.... and from TA's side the way he sees is just a pure relationship, where there is mutual best wishes....

Both TA and T are just themselves- they cannot become C, Anand, deepa, kalyani or joseph... there lies their beauty, but before long with all such unfriendly and cheating elements both may get transformed... let us watch hopefully...

for TA C's touching did not make any diff- for all he cared it cud be a,b,or c... so no big deal.

AnnaJayJanani20sand14Kowsi

atina IF-Rockerz
atina
atina

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanks sandy for the superb update...

I know how irritating you get ..when we are almost done with the update and the whole thing vanishes........But still you managed to write a nice one again.,.....Good work maa sandy.

Thendralfanvjayamsand14Arizes.

Go to top