Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Tuesday 15/03/2011 (Page 3)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Superb Update Sandz.

Ok so i have a wild imagination to cool my self up after seeing this episode. What if TA's bike back tire get blasted while he take that mental lady? I have no words to comment about this mental lady that too everyday. If TA is brilliant he could able to link all that incidents that happened when him & Thulasi gets closer, at-least cant he link both bike rides? N/L are romancing and GW is getting shy, what a scene to irritate us. I feel like pouring hot oil on this psycho, that much annoyed seeing her.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 15 March 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Thendralfanautumnsconcertosand14vjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Krithiga.ganesh Groupbie
Krithiga.ganesh
Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Sandz!Smile

I think here director wants to show how there are lots of hindrance T face to complete her studies.. Big smile
But I do not understand why T is so much fallen into the trap of Charu here.. she should be knowing the fact that TA always love her and and only herConfused
But now I think T will get advise from her friend and will try to act smart.Cool
let us see what is there in store for usApprove

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20autumnsconcertosand14Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Thendral update. I cannot believe how the intelligent and understanding court-scene TA has all of a sudden turned into a dumb, psycho- believing stupid guy! How does thulasi, who hardly can even raise her voice, unnecessarily shouts at Bhuvana in the hospital but keeps quiet at charu (Yes, justified if she had raised her voice for other things too like at her step-mom who ill-treats her!)  how does she stupidly ignore her best friend deepa's repeated advise abt Charu? How at all can a woman who has faced all kinds of harsh situations in life  and who is studying to be an engineer be so naive / stupid to let another  unmarried woman live with her and TA and also nod her head to let that other woman rule her household?? why does she keep dead quiet when charu interferes bet'n her and TA? No normal woman can ever tolerate her husband laughing out loud in the middle of the night with another woman. the scene is more so unrealistic when charu comes up with a stupid saka saki expl'n that is praised by TA. Extremely disgusting and irritating. Hope tulasi takes deepa's advise and her sis-in-law's seriously to become a little smarter in counteracting charu's ways in the coming episodes. It is extremely irritating to watch Charu's sinister ways of trying to separate a married couple. By now, any dumb girl and hope tulasi too shud have understood clearly that charu is trying to outwit her and trying to separate her from TA. Well, Deepa seems to be practically very smart, and if she had been in Tulasi's place, she would have by now given a fitting and hitting blow to Charu. Hope the director makes the situations and actors be a little more realistic in the upcoming episodes and not stretch them beyond viewers' patience limits.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86vjayamsand14Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates Sandz!!  I pity you for getting such a horrible episode to update.

Aiyoooo....Charu and Tamil talking was horrible.  I wanted Tulasi to just interrupt them and say that they are siblings, that is why they think like that.  Where is Tamil's brains???????  He was praising  Charu so much but he never praises Tulasi like this!!!!!!!!  And on top of this, she gives him a question to answer.  If Tamil is smart, he better give an answer favorable to Tulasi and not the answer that Charu wants to hear.

Not much to say about Mohan and Kalyani track.  Mohan needs to first end his dealings with Visva and start concentrating on his education.  I liked the way Kalyani spoke to him...if only Tulasi was brain enough to talk to Charu like that.

Tulasi looked so cute in her salwar!!  Charu in her saree looked old and extra big.  I liked how GW was ordering her like a servant to get everything.  Lav looked cute.  Nitesh is acting dumb...he has no sense of responsility and does not bother to find a job.

I am very mad that Tulasi wanted to skip her exams just so she can go to the temple.  Her education is more important than going with these good for nothing people.  If she were smart...she should finish her exam successfully and then take only Tamil to the temple.  This serial started with more focus on her education'.please director focus more on that.

Charu calling Tulasi stupid was really bad...as Tamil just stood there and did nothing!!!  But she did give some good advice on how exams are more important.  She studied really hard for them and skipping it will be the wrong message.  I just wished that Tamil dropped her off to college...but at least he got an auto for her and told her to write well.  I think something happens to the auto...that is how she sees Tamil and Charu on the bike.  To me, the car looks big enough to fit 4 people...I bet stupid Charu begs Tamil to take her on the bike!!!!!

Tomorrow will probably start with Charu asking for a bike ride, and then Tul will see that.  I just hope she writes her exam properly.  There is also the Bhuvana and TPS scenes..and Kumaran will add more Anand parts.  I really hope that Deepa's advice actually brings a change to Tulasi.

This episode mad me so mad!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by smiles86 - 15 March 2011 at 4:05pm

Krithiga.ganeshJanani20vjayamsand14Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatricepearl

TA laughing and enjoying at Charu's nonsense talk?? What happened to his good sense of humour?? Athuvum outta??Angry

Beatrice, by doing that our great hero of Thendral is proving that he is great GW's sonDead, because only both of them can enjoy and laugh hearing that psycho's nonsense loose talks and will shake their heads to whatever that psycho saysAngry.....Charu kuda yaar sernthaalum avanga brain wont work then how our TA's sense of humor will workOuch...Charu ve long lecture koduppaanga for every single thing and wont even let others to thinkAngry...kavalaiye vendaam before this psycho get caught she will make TA and viewers full mentalOuch...avlo kodumai to TA in the name of "friendship".Cry. poor guy is not sensing her intentionConfused. TA ore ootam ooda porar if he hear the word "friendship" after this psycho get caughtDead..eppadi iruntha TA ippadi aayitaar...eppadi iruntha naan ippadi everyday pulambufyingCry, Thanks to Charu the psycho and TA's so called motherAngry

Edited by Noxeous - 15 March 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86sand14vjayamArizes.Pearl.Kowsi

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Now the director should show in many episodes the marana addi that Thuls gives Charu and GW and not wind it up in one episode. Similarly, Lavs should also be made to undergo all that Thuls underwent. Deepa's prediction should come true. TA should also be made to repent ... I cannot accept the argument that he is innocent etc...

ysesThendralfanRuby-86sand14Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Love all the comments guys!!!! 

But....OMG...the songs are super!!!!!!  My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!!!! 

Thanks for cooling me down as this episode made me so mad. 

Keep up the funny comments as they are much better to read than watching Charu!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20vjayamsand14Arizes.Pearl.Kowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Now the director should show in many episodes the marana addi that Thuls gives Charu and GW and not wind it up in one episode. Similarly, Lavs should also be made to undergo all that Thuls underwent. Deepa's prediction should come true. TA should also be made to repent ... I cannot accept the argument that he is innocent etc...

The team is so mean...the show thulz getting tortured in as many episodes as possible and raise our irritation levels to the maximum, where as the counter attack epis were so so far happens to be once in a while......if they have to pick interest in tthe show the compensating counter attacks should be as many as, why even more than the irr. Epis....

And TA, now he seems to shake his head all 360 degrees on whatever the pysch lady tells, and add on is that his praising for the same...isn't it too much...just sick.......okay even if we argue charu touched him in the name of friendship.....it would have been fine if she was a frnd from the begining....but TA knows she was engaged to him, will he not have even a little bit of uncomfort if she uses everychance to just touch him.....how can we argue TA s just thining it s just friendship.....he seems to have forgotten she was once engaged...if that comes to his mind then he wont let this....but his brain s just for the sake, it has to be...totally non functional....hmm...

Of all after seeing TA in bike with the mentally sick lady and when her auto is down with prob why cant she just call TA and tell him that she just saw him pass by and ask him to drop her explaining her situation......but this girl always needs someone to come in for help...sigh.....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86autumnsconcertosand14Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Go to top