Thendral Tuesday 15/03/2011

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks da Sandy for the wonderful update.....Thanks kuttyma.😃...naan unna sollikaren....T is no more calling her....atleast let me call u..😛.......

Ennamo nadakirathe.....Ethuvum pidikalaye........
vaayil thaan varugirathe.....ellam  🤬......(Put the tune of original song and sing(sandakozhi mov)).....😉....

TA....very good....dont hide nu nee lecture tharuva, aana nee follow panna maata....that whole first scene was just useless....it was just shown  by the team to irritate us....I think the team likes us scolding them very much😆....enna lam thaan aasai ungaluku.....😡

Mohan....U need this....Kalyani ku OOOOO podanum.....👏👏👏.......I feel kalyani would be a better person than deepa to give advise to Thulz.....her way his best to handle Charu....but Deepa's advice from promo is good...lets c...how thulz handles charu here on....👍🏼

GW....how indirectly she bring Thulasi in everything...that mudichu vecha money shd not go to third person am...😡😡.....Thulz shd have talked back to Charu in the kitchen...ilata thalli vittutu shd have taken it.....I just wanted to say this....Both the 🤬 ladies remember....U are going to cheat god and praying for Lavanya.....definetely Lavanya s going to undergo whatever Thulz is undergoing.....😡....we need to see that just to sit and enjoy this GW crying....😡..

OMG....this charu...how cheap she is....yday she was closing the mouth....today looking at his pocket....ada thoo....🤢...hmm.......how dare she called Thulasi stupid......but one thing.....

If at all Thulasi starts irritating Charu....her psych behaviour will definetely pop out....and she s going to run away all mad....pogumpothu take that GW also.....T and T ku torture ila ithu....only for the viewers🤢

@sandy.....hahah....i too started with a song....
eppadi sandy namma rendu perum ore mathiri think panrom.....😉
ithu enna telepathy a....cha cha ila ila...😉
athukum mela etho oru relationship....😉
yesssssssss...I got it...."SAKI SAKI"....😉
eerudal or uyir......
aana usire poguthu nu paditiye....😛

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the amazing update Sandhya.😊

Oh god, I couldn't digest watching part 1, what a useless scene. Thulasi should have came in that small gap and say "siblings" and I am sure Tamizh would have agreed. Actually, to be honest, I don't really blame Tamizh, but there is a limit. He treats Pyscho as a true friend, but the way Pyscho is responding to it, is really horrible and unacceptable! Really, I have seen guys like Tamizh who don't mind chit-chatting, but not like Charu who touches him, that too in the night. Charu has a very bad intention and is using this opportunity. If it was Deepa in the same state, she would have been friendly and not acting like a wife. Yeah Tamizh, ippo herbal tea romba mukkiyam'cha! He is been shown as a stupid fellow. We were praising him a lot in the court scenes, but now he is not using his brains. Director, why you torturing the viewers in this way?? Arghhh, Pyscho is turning me mental just like her. LOL! 😡

Super Kalyani! I love your character, your really brave and not feared about things happening around. Mohan does not deserve you, I gave a big smile when she threw the flowers. Just concentrate on your work and live your own life. It is obvious Mohan is not changed and still is going behind that Vishwa, even when knowing he is selling drugs. When Kalyani comes to know that Mohan is dealing with drugs'dun dun dun - avalo thaan! 😆

Wonder where the brainless family got the saree and jewellery from. I remember Lavanya wearing that blue saree on Charu's engagement previously, but where did Pyscho get her saree from? Okai, who cares. Yuck, Lavanya's and Nitheesh's romance was rubbish. (Hehe, I'm being too mean, but Nitheesh was funny) I think Thulasi is not comfortable with Charu going with her hubby, that's why she wanted to go too. Ooo, that's why she got happy from the promo aired. It was so cute though! I loved the way she said thank you. Thulasi should just concentrate on her studies and have faith in her hubby. Exams are way more important than going to the temple. Aiyo Charu, why do you always have to eavesdrop into their conversation? I got so angry and felt like slapping her when she hid the bike key. I swear Tamizh said they are all going in the taxi, so how did Tamizh and Pyscho end up on the bike, rather confusing. Every time I see Thulasi with the heart-breaking BGM, I feel pity and sad for her. Poor Thulasi, going by the auto. 👎🏼

Most probably, tomorrow's episode will start off with either TPS or Bhuvana scenes. I decided I'll just continue watching, because Kalyani's track is getting very interesting, so I'll watch it for her. Also, I think Thulasi will be more clever and start her plans to end Charu's story, taking into mind what Deepa and Sudha told her. 👏
Edited by Janani20 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sandy for the Wonderful Update!😃

OMG TA😡!....this guy never spent this much time on thinking something good😡..romba thevai to find what was it which made both of you to think same😭....i was laughing so hard after the first part😕, between her and TA its psycho invented "sakha sakhi uravu" aam.. and psycho gave a huge explanation to it.😡.with double triple meaning😡...loose TA hearing all her nonsense talks like some great thing😡. earlier it was "kannaala kattina thaali", now this, what will be the next one?😕. Charu is a philosopher aam...Charuku theriyaathathu ethuvume illai aam🤢..yes Mr.TA you will find out soon that she know how to finish off Thulasi too🤢, go learn "how to make herbal tea" before she get chased out!😡....Mr.TA i will give you an answer to your thickest friend's vidukathai...its either  "Love" or "wife"😲.......what else that perverted creature would think🤢.....on the whole poor Thulasi.

Last part, in one word Charu is a🤬, TA's pocket is going to get ripped🤢. Psycho is too much i am loosing patience on seeing her face. All decisions are taken by Charu in TA's house, TA why are you staying like statue to what ever your psycho friend saying😕, why cant you say something in support to Thulasi😡, you are shaking heads to everything that your friend says with out even thinking😡.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update Sandz😊

WoW! Kalyani was super! pottu thakku.👏

Herbal Tea remba mukkiyam TA😕. Charu omg! too much...telpathy...same wavelength... saka saki uravu...Err udal oru uyir....sigh...enna kodumai!😈 She is living in her own psycho land🤢. If the track keeps on going like that, even we will end up with her in the psycho land with our polambals😭.

Total disappoint from Thulasi when she said that she will write the semester exam in arrears😕...Enna aachu?...Is it the same Thulasi or it sounds more like Mrs.Tamizharasu and be irresponsible??👎🏼 Whatever Charu said about exams and studies were true eventhough she meant for wrong intension.

TA was so nice at the end atleast when he sent her off to write the exams. Very caring in getting the auto and wishing her😳....Aanaa pavam Thulasi..With this mind, can she write the exam well? 😲

When Psycho raised her voice and said "Stupida" at Thulasi, even TA was set back and gave a look at Charu. Idhu Theivaya Mr.TA?

TA laughing and enjoying at Charu's nonsense talk?? What happened to his good sense of humour?? Athuvum outta??😡😡😡😡
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks maa Sandy for your super update 🤗. Sandy and Shammu...super songs but enna na they sound like Oppari 🤣 🤣. Okie okie...i know what both of you are thinking...so just kill me kill me 😛

Thanks Ranu, you are my saviour, again and again, stopping me from watching psycho with TA 🤗. But did watch the second and third part, i wanted to see the T&T scene from promo....lolllll......

Kalyani was nice...Mohan will never get Kalyani. I like her character....Thulasi can learn much from them....sigh..

Yday i was joking about the divorce....but the way story goes...it looks like as if i may say it srsly very soon...Thulasi would be happier if she is without TA rather than seeing her hubby day and night with a psycho and suffering....don't tell me that she is not suffering as she knows TA is hers forever.

Charu- 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

Ok guys, enjoy Charu, let me come back next week, hopefully until then there are some positive changes. 😍

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tomorrow, all 5 wont fit in that car😕...i think after eye to eye romance between both shameless creatures😡...GW will encourage/tell TA to take that psycho on his bike😡 because both newly wed couples should not get disturbed in behind nu sollum shameless #1😡🤢..Bike key will fall from sky right after that in front of TA through shameless #2🤢🤢...on the way Thulasi's auto will get repair and she will see that awesome bike ride along with poor viewers😭😭...i hope Thulasi don't miss writing that exam😕...if something like missing exam or something happens i am not watching this serial.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noxeous

Tomorrow, all 5 wont fit in that car😕...i think after eye to eye romance between both shameless creatures😡...GW will encourage/tell TA to take that psycho on his bike😡 because both newly wed couples should not get disturbed in behind nu sollum shameless #1😡🤢..Bike key will fall from sky right after that in front of TA through shameless #2🤢🤢...on the way Thulasi's auto will get repair and she will see that awesome bike ride alone with poor viewers😭😭...i hope Thulasi don't miss writing that exam😕...if something like missing exam or something happens i am not watching this serial.

</div>

Please eye to eye romance oda pothum....vera onnum vendam....thaanga mudiyathu.....😆
<div>Thank GOD she kept the key in her bag.....TMS idea inga use pannama vitteengale Mr.Kumaran...athuku oru big Thanks and kummidarom......😉......naanga kolaye senchurupom.....😡😡.....

Bike ride is going to happen the way you say.....her auto s going to get repaired thaan pola iruke......OMG...hope she writes her exams....I seriously did not like her idea of writing it as an arrears........i dont think the candidate wd be chosen for gold medal or anyother categories of appreciation if cleared thru arrears even if they have a top score....so better she goes to write her exam....afterall that is the main concept her....director sir please dont make thulasi think that way.....we just hate that.....😡
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Sandz I really appreciate your effort and patience to write todays update...👏
Paakave irritatinga irrundudu but your update and comments made me feel better!

what happened to Tamil? Why has he become so dumb?  Charu belly dancer joke sonna he is laughing...when she says oor odal eer uyir (one body and two souls) he is laughing...
when she touches him with so much vulgarity in her mind..he is keeping quiet...

Kumaran enough...paakave so yucky...stop this Charus horrible episodes.....

Tulasi we understand the tortures you are going through but even if the earth shatters dont stop writing your exams...let that Charu fall on Tamil, mela vizhundu poralattum but still Tamils heart is yours...That 🤬 charu can never even go near your Tamils heart 
so dont worry and write your exams....thats very important..
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubba

Ennamo nadakirathe.....Ethuvum pidikalaye........

vaayil thaan varugirathe.....ellam  🤬......(Put the tune of original song and sing(sandakozhi mov)).....😉....

@sandy.....hahah....i too started with a song....
eppadi sandy namma rendu perum ore mathiri think panrom.....😉
ithu enna telepathy a....cha cha ila ila...😉
athukum mela etho oru relationship....😉
yesssssssss...I got it...."SAKI SAKI"....😉
eerudal or uyir......
aana usire poguthu nu paditiye....😛

hehehehe imagine Thuls singing to charu... "evan di unna pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan pethaan... kaila kedacha sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan sethaan. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (due credits to the great Silambarasan for such a beautiful song... 😆)