Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha awesome!!!

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First off all...hats off to the episode... entirely based on ONE amazing scene...

I liked the episode so much that i actually saw it again..n i LOVED it..!!!

Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee was awesome today...an entire transformation of Anandi very well executed and filmed..!!!👏👏👏

She was absolutely brilliant today..

PRATYUSHA STOLE THE SHOW TODAY..!!!👏👏

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the actress who plays the character of Anandi, has brought me back to Balika Vadhu because of her performance.  We should also give credit for the good work, the Creative Team has done, and every one concerned.  Dadisa, was great in her silence.   Best finale was the over due slap of a mother on the cheek of her son.  Congratulations to Sumitra.   A good mother saves a child from life long misery and foolishness.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Prathyusha is improving. She must be bored of her constant morose look 😆
atria thumbnail
She looks so much better when she is not crying all the time ! They should keep this fighting Anandi, much more fun, much more scope for Pratyusha as an actress.😃
⭐️ Pratyushaaa- u were star

u re dialogue delivery is FAAANTASTTIC

as compared to gauri - she has broad mouth dleivery- i dont like her speech tone. pratyushas voie is sadness, hapiness, anger and love all aer fantaaastic
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes her acting is superb
misty_drastifan thumbnail
yes she is superb 
and her acting is MINDBLOWING
and not just yesterday but always always in every role

where it is tuffing words like cortton in her mouth, whether it is soaking tears and teras, whetehre smiling , whether sleeping or pretending, whether laughing and romancing, whether shouting and screaming every role of hers is superb and it touches heavily very very heavily. it stamps out the whole screen and her beautiful skin and eyes and smile is enchnating

it is easy for people who are experineced like dadisa and others to act well

but pratyausha is young new catress, her dialogue delivery and expressions are speechless.

come on she is hardly in her 19 years old.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i loved d way she yelled at Jaguu.......dat gauri is very weird wen she speaks.............three cheer to prats......
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice to see pratyusha's groW*H as an actress....  she had a tough job at hand, stepping into the shoes of tellyworld's most loved lil bride...  but now i think we can say with confidence - shez lived upto all the expetations!