India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

THROW HER OUT. VB Note pg2 (Page 2)

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
why  should you even be thinking of some thing like that.
Throw her out? not even with concrete reasons....just because he is a man he can do whatever he feels like doing, and you think its OK? 
You think she was the one who wanted this child marriage?
you think if she knows he doesn't love, but someone else she will be wasting her time there.
do you even know that she went back to school because she  thought she is doing it for their love ( so he will proud of her as his wife)
do you know she had his Parent's support and blessings, and Dadisa will not have let her thats why?
You know what? every one is right you need the watch the whole of this show again( thats if you been watching) this time think of her as your sister. Then come back to this page and correct yourself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funfan

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hey I get your point about the illegal Marriage
but remember she herself is a victim just like him, and worst of all the one who had to grow up Jagya had a normal childhood, he had no responsibilities (Anandi was just like a childhood friend to him.) ,but she had to leave her family, gave a life up to protect him, leave school, cook, clean up after him, be locked up for useless reasons, and act just like an adult at 10 year.
Dont get me wrong not Only Anandi, Jagya too is a Victim and he falling in love with Gauri, but cant be with her the way he wants is not right. That more reasons why he needs to work together with her to take control of their future( thats if he had not grow up to be such an AIRHEAD).
misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
you have no right to tell this
what the hell are you talking about; Anandi sacrificed her happiness only for the sasural people. today she has given exam to get her so called ***** husband back
Jaggya will not get girl like Anandi but Anandi deserve much more better person then jaggya. Dadisaa is so partial

Viewbie Note: Post edited . There is no need to bash the other member. Its not allowed, please read the rules carefully.

Edited by ammoos - 15 March 2011 at 11:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985funfan-SweetGirl-

funfan Goldie
funfan
funfan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Dear TM,

After watching Jagya in past few episodesAngry, I thought nothing can make me feel more angry or disillusioned...till I read your post.

If one believes that we reap in this life what we have sown in earlier lives, then Anandi must have committed a lot of sins in her past lives to have a husband like Jagya. I hope Gauri's luck is better and she will get a considerate and caring husband, not this guy!
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

*VIEWBIE NOTE*

The thread opener might not have been watching the show on regular basis so had her/his own point of view based on that. But there is no need to call her/him by names or to bash. If you dont agree with their point just post your views with reasons. No need to analyse another member with whom you have a difference of opinion. Comment on the post not on any members.

BV Dev Team
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

throw her out!!Stern Smile

my lines would be.......anandi plz throw jagiya out of ur life!!
u r so unfortunate to have him in ur life.................
he is not deserving to stand infront of u!!Approve
u r gem......n he is just a artifial stone!
plz.........move out of the haveli..............coz........the haveli n the ppl living in that haveli r also not deserving enough to have u in their life!!

u deserve much much much much happy life.....n........better ppl!
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Actually he should, so that Anandi can leave with her dear ones and live peacefully somewhere else and Jagat and his pyaari dadisa can rot there in the haveli all alone..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

Go to top