Book Talk

Have an idea

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

avin7000

avin7000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hi all :)

Though this is my post, I have been lurking here for a long time.

Now coming to point, a thought was bugging me since months, that why don't we have a dedicated website [read : not forums] which contains reviews from users. How it will be a website, login, enter your reviews on books and display online ? 

How do you guys think about it ? Being a book worm and bibliophile I feel the idea is fascinating. If you guys think it'll be nice then I would like to start such one, with of course, help of here all members :)

If you think it is good, then reply here or drop a PM. Any other ideas are also welcome :)

PS : Though I am not a serious web developer, but capable of running server and a website.

PS2 : Currently reading Rhonda's The Power, will be finishing it soon. Can anyone suggest a good Mystery / Thriller fiction ? :)

Thanks in advance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlifeepiphany.Isee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have an idea" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hey!
here read these.. I have not actually read them but i think You might like them Tongue

Don't Blink by James Patterson & Howard Roughan
Midnight Sings by Lora Leigh

If you like these i will post more Smile

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
go for christy reece her LCR series caught me offguard

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.