Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why is Salman Khan shy of kissing the ladies? (Page 12)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Clean image and Salman?LOL

If only he used the same policy before some of his antics.

aur nahin to kya...?  WinkLOLLOL

he can beat people up, but if the media writes about it, then the media is to be blamed... khud jo kar le... star hai bhai... aisi waise baat thodi hai... even now, he's more known for his 'heart of gold'.... people generally brush aside his'antics'....

in salman words, tameez and tehzeeb.... well, selective hai to kya hua....!   WinkTongueTongue

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

he can beat people up, but if the media writes about it, then the media is to be blamed... khud jo kar le... star hai bhai... aisi waise baat thodi hai... even now, he's more known for his 'heart of gold'.... people generally brush aside his'antics'....

in salman words, tameez and tehzeeb.... well, selective hai to kya hua....!   WinkTongueTongue

no offense to you, but the media makes up anything, until and unless you've seen him actually beating up an actress how do you believe it? Come on the audience is not that dumb anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders_Sano_

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

no offense to you, but the media makes up anything, until and unless you've seen him actually beating up an actress how do you believe it? Come on the audience is not that dumb anymore.

LMAO...   oh yeahh.... ranbir was LYING through his teeth too, when he said salman roughed him up but... since he was rishi kapoor's son, sanjay dutt stopped him and told him who he was... then later salman apologized and send him expensive gifts...  srk must also be LYING through his teeth when he said salman came and pushed ash to the ground...

oh yeah... salman hi hai victim... i wonder why such reports do not come about srk or even aamir... they are also big stars... TongueTongueTongue   whether fans want to believe it or not, there is some truth to the rumours...

and besides... salman HIMSELF has given an interview where he admitted he ran into ash's car... and all his answers to allegations come off as quite silly... he never gives a straight answer... and i'm not as gullible to believe anything any of the stars say... ab chahe wo amit ji hi kyon naa hoon... and he is my favourite....!!

if we go by the logic of "see it yourself to believe", then all the bollywood celebs would be angels with a halo on their heads... but then to each their own... you don't need to believe the reports that come out about your favourite... don't expect that from others though....!   TongueTongueTongueTongue
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hats off to you to write so much..
and hat off to me to read it lol

well i agree.. i do believe the srk episode on the set
also where salman came and bangged his hand on the door.. at night..

but now salman khan dont want to comment on it
and i luvd his answer
he said aab woh kissi ki biwi hai kissi ki bahu hai.. why bringing old things up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
LOL  then definitely hats off to you for reading it....!

i was merely trying to reply to a post... NOT everything is media created, as some people like to imply....!   TongueTongue

actually, writing essays has helped me in the past... i once wrote a test, where i wasn't sure of the answer... and i repeated many of my points by phrasing them differently... so my answer in the end was 2 pages long... Embarrassed  and i actually got good marks on that question... LOLLOL

tomnjerry2

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thats great..

Marauders

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
 cnt even imagine him kissing .... he does not hav tht kinda image  !!!LOL

I dun think hez even done a sensous song !!!Ermm LOL

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!!Smile
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

LOL  then definitely hats off to you for reading it....!

i was merely trying to reply to a post... NOT everything is media created, as some people like to imply....!   TongueTongue

actually, writing essays has helped me in the past... i once wrote a test, where i wasn't sure of the answer... and i repeated many of my points by phrasing them differently... so my answer in the end was 2 pages long... Embarrassed  and i actually got good marks on that question... LOLLOL

I never meant to say that everything is media created, I just said that you can't believe anything until you see it, and you have to agree yourself that the media spices up the news to make it more interesting for the viewers. I'm sorry if I offended you, Salman is not my favorite actor, but everything I read about him seems to be bad stuff, there's like barely anything good written about him and it's just annoying.

Go to top