Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why is Salman Khan shy of kissing the ladies? (Page 10)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
the reason he does not like kissing on screen is because the actress could be someones sister or wive. He wont even kiss his real lover because he states many times his parents  see his movies and wants them not to get embarassed as they are old school and so is he.  Also his nieces, nephews may see the movies

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27MaraudersMeera1101_Sano_Xiahtic-5

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salma2

because he kiss them offscreen:P

hehehe

superlike to this comment!!!!LOLLOLLOL...kiss toh kuch bhi nahi hai na off screenWink
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

@zahra: oh crap jaagruti is not online? damn it. i dont have any indian stores near mee grr :(( hmm will surely watch veer this weekend then :)

Nope u wont fine Jaagruti online at all i ordered it i was lucky dat i gt it do let me knw how did u fine Veer

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
i have all salman khan movies on my external harddisk
also have jagruti . suryavansham ,. bhaagi. etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
why does it matter if he won't kiss? The question shouldn't be, "why is Salman Khan shy of kissing the ladies", it should be "why are there kissing scenes in almost every bollywood movie now a days". I don't think it really matters if he won't kiss, it definitely doesn't take anything away from him as a star, Srk doesn't kiss in movies either? So what's the big deal?
Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

why does it matter if he won't kiss? The question shouldn't be, "why is Salman Khan shy of kissing the ladies", it should be "why are there kissing scenes in almost every bollywood movie now a days". I don't think it really matters if he won't kiss, it definitely doesn't take anything away from him as a star, Srk doesn't kiss in movies either? So what's the big deal?

and i respect srk and salman for that. it's not fun to see people kiss on screen and it's in every bollywood movie now. ugh can't even  watch these movies with your dad. Confused

P.S: I find aamir to be the only khan that kisses on screen LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

and i respect srk and salman for that. it's not fun to see people kiss on screen and it's in every bollywood movie now. ugh can't even  watch these movies with your dad. Confused

nope, Saif Ali Khan did too in Salaam Namaste and love ajj kal. And true, it's really embarrassing watching movies with parents.
stars4u Senior Member
stars4u
stars4u

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

agar film main kissing scene nahi ho tab bhi woh dir/prod ko kissing scene dalne ke liye bholtha hai..........

Go to top