Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hats off to you to write so much..
and hat off to me to read it lol

well i agree.. i do believe the srk episode on the set
also where salman came and bangged his hand on the door.. at night..

but now salman khan dont want to comment on it
and i luvd his answer
he said aab woh kissi ki biwi hai kissi ki bahu hai.. why bringing old things up
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†  then definitely hats off to you for reading it....!

i was merely trying to reply to a post... NOT everything is media created, as some people like to imply....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

actually, writing essays has helped me in the past... i once wrote a test, where i wasn't sure of the answer... and i repeated many of my points by phrasing them differently... so my answer in the end was 2 pages long... 😳  and i actually got good marks on that question... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
thats great..

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
 cnt even imagine him kissing .... he does not hav tht kinda image  !!!πŸ˜†

I dun think hez even done a sensous song !!!πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!!😊
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

πŸ˜†  then definitely hats off to you for reading it....!

i was merely trying to reply to a post... NOT everything is media created, as some people like to imply....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

actually, writing essays has helped me in the past... i once wrote a test, where i wasn't sure of the answer... and i repeated many of my points by phrasing them differently... so my answer in the end was 2 pages long... 😳  and i actually got good marks on that question... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I never meant to say that everything is media created, I just said that you can't believe anything until you see it, and you have to agree yourself that the media spices up the news to make it more interesting for the viewers. I'm sorry if I offended you, Salman is not my favorite actor, but everything I read about him seems to be bad stuff, there's like barely anything good written about him and it's just annoying.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

I never meant to say that everything is media created, I just said that you

can't believe anything until you see it, and you have to agree yourself that the media spices up the news to make it more interesting for the viewers. I'm sorry if I offended you, Salman is not my favorite actor, but everything I read about him seems to be bad stuff, there's like barely anything good written about him and it's just annoying.

well, that is your view...  i doubt it would effect salman much...

most stars can get away with murder even.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   and i do agree that media does exaggerate sometimes, but so far, i find that there is also truth behind the rumours....

if he was really innocent, the cases would have been dropped by now... but obviously, he keeps dragging it like most rich people do...  most of the eye witnesses have 'disappeared' (paid of most likely)... so i doubt he'll ever be convicted.... he'll just keep on delaying the case...

all is see is how he has the bad boy image who has a 'heart of gold'... agar bad ho ga, to bad likha jaaye ga... media isn't partial to any star...!   TongueTongue
ISano thumbnail

hmm.. when u say that is what kinda song do u mean

coz there is bahoon ke darmiyaan and bawri piya ki from baabul

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

cnt even imagine him kissing .... he does not hav tht kinda image  !!!πŸ˜†

I dun think hez even done a sensous song !!!πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!!😊

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

hmm.. when u say that is what kinda song do u mean

coz there is bahoon ke darmiyaan and bawri piya ki from baabul

i meak like everyhero has got one kalankit song against their name  !!!!! πŸ˜† 

I hav not seen both songs prbly !!!!! πŸ€” πŸ˜›

rem like once u said Akki used to hav one erotic song in most of his movies in the nintees !!!!! πŸ˜›

Keep--------------Smiling !!! 😊
ISano thumbnail
ohh like that

no he never had any  

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

i meak like everyhero has got one kalankit song against their name  !!!!! πŸ˜† 

I hav not seen both songs prbly !!!!! πŸ€” πŸ˜›

rem like once u said Akki used to hav one erotic song in most of his movies in the nintees !!!!! πŸ˜›

Keep--------------Smiling !!! 😊

sogazelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Does the heartthrob need to prove he is a romantic on screen hero by kissing his heroines? No!😳

YES!
A kiss does not always mean a vulgar sharing of spit. It could just be a soft touch of lips. When you are a romantic on screen, this adds to the romance, to the anticipation of 2 souls coming together. Maybe it's the American and French in me, but I actually find it less romantic when these actors go straight for the neck of actresses while avoiding the lips.
 That's cheap to me and a total turn off.
 When you are dating  a guy, the first romantic contact between him and you is usually a kiss. It is totally natural. It starts with a timid touch of the lips , then it progresses to a real kiss at subsequent dates. All these neck kissing and all that they show in bollywood are reserved for the actual act of having sex. So I really find it hypocritical of all these actors who say they don't kiss because they are shy, but they have no issue with shyness when they put their lips all over these actresses' necks, arms, feet, and anywhere else in the body... as we usually see in the dance numbers.