Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

jo this is the limit😡 hadd hain yaar what should we discuss here weather , politics

everyone is unhappy with u
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: JustJ

I wasnt attacking any fan group , i asked a Q in general . well if its called attacking fine .... i wont open any thread , since no one is allowed to have proper discussions without topics going off track with some random posts , well if the warning was not for me then also same ..........

The note is given in general and not for any particular member...it was given because members inside the post has been attacking each other using filthy language😊

@Intruderfest:Plss get the permission from a Global mod or admin that u can use a word like Verore where one of the term is wh**e if I m not wrong ..and if u get the permission to use such words here ...then I will open up all the closed posts...discussions can also happen in civilised manner...its not always necessary to use such filthy language or retort to name-calling while hving discussions😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

pls jo , first prove that veeore is the word where one word is w***e

u r assuming anything
do u know what veeya fans have done , what words they r using ,
but no they get a pyaara si advice from u,  but our warning meters r raised
u hardly come here , u dont know the full picture ,
they r equally guilty here, u see their discussions, see their language too

Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Intruderfast:Whoever is found using cheap words in public forum has been either given verbal warning or their warning level is raised depending on the number of times they hv targetted other grps or hv done the name calling....things hv really gone out of hand in last few days and before the admins or GMs of IF step into this issue,its a request keep a check on the language....and this is being told to both fan grps here..😊

Any further queries on this issue,feel free to PM either me or Kruthi😊
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

jo this is the limit😡 hadd hain yaar what should we discuss here weather , politics

everyone is unhappy with u

do bhaan kritan here. shuru ho jao, either praise devil or do bhajan kritan otherwise some people will be offended😡
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Intruderfast:Whoever is found using cheap words in public forum has been either given verbal warning or their warning level is raised depending on the number of times they hv targetted other grps or hv done the name calling....things hv really gone out of hand in last few days and before the admins or GMs of IF step into this issue,its a request keep a check on the language....and this is being told to both fan grps here..😊

Any further queries on this issue,feel free to PM either me or Kruthi😊

ya jo, somebody hs been told and somebody hs given direct WL😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

do bhaan kritan here. shuru ho jao, either praise devil or do bhajan kritan otherwise some people will be offended😡

yes ankitAngrywhat message r the mods giving here , the ppl who r supporting good characters and hating devil should not do soAngrythey should do tappu jaap 24*7
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

ya jo, somebody hs been told and somebody hs given direct WL😊

yaa jo , veeya fans have been told(very sweetly) and veecha fans have been given direct wl😊
gr8 going👏 
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Ankit:Final warning is still there in sticky where each and every rule is clearly mentioned😊..many verbal warnings hv been served in the past but no use and mayb even now it will b of no use till GMs hv to come and interfere mayb😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm ok guys lets do this for one day and see how this works ...... if any thread gets closed or warning is issued well then no ideae 😆

lets not use words like Devil,Tapori, Veeore nothing , or anything and lets use ckts names like icha, tapasya and veer.........