Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

kam akkal satya (Page 2)

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
First of all, what is with this chandelier thing?? In every single serial, they seem to have an episode where the chandilier is cut with the intent to kill someone. By now, after seeing these shows, most homes would have thrown out their huge chandeliers !!

Why make the same ghisa-pitta plan again? And before  you try killing others, Satya, can we know your story? It will be easier to support you if we knew WHY you are continuing to try kill them.

BTW: I did like what you thought when you saw Taps and nani under the chandelier too. 'Ahankari aurat!" 

We agree with your thought, and now...please tell us: WHY are you coming up with these plans?? 
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

We thought that this Satya wanted to teach the bundelas a lesson and throw them out of their house, but now they have turned him into a cold blooded murderer.. I did not expect this out of him.. And why to destroy such a beautiful chandelier for that? .. All he has to do is to show his true colours and Daddaji would die of heart attack, naturally.. Why go to such lengths as cutting the rope of the chandelier, etc.?. I totally agree that he is not sharp enough for the job he has undertaken...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12divy609tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

We thought that this Satya wanted to teach the bundelas a lesson and throw them out of their house, but now they have turned him into a cold blooded murderer.. I did not expect this out of him.. And why to destroy such a beautiful chandelier for that? .. All he has to do is to show his true colours and Daddaji would die of heart attack, naturally.. Why go to such lengths as cutting the rope of the chandelier, etc.?. I totally agree that he is not sharp enough for the job he has undertaken...
hermoinee i agree wid u that he"ll die of heart attack but i think satya is making sure that budha khusat die & theres no scope of him being alive!! bcoz realier 2 he was ill but didn't die. bechhare yamdoot bhi uski sadiyoono purani bakwaas sun kar daar gaye honge!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Yes all his plans end up being helping Tapu indirectly Ouch
rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
CVs ka tho brain kaam karna hi bandh kar diya...

They have shown Satya as someone who is ready to kill an unborn child (albeit Tappu's) for his vendetta on Daddaji...

This level of cruelty constitutes as evil for me...but I really like Satya and want him to get his revenge without blood on his hands...

Damn the CVs for ruining anything that is even remotely good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
they showed that satya really dumb yesterday...when everyone is standing down..he alone is standing up and staring at the chandler..i mean if some one  would have seen him gaping at the chandler and then the chandler would have fell..its quite obvious that he would be blamed and his planned might have exposed...what was the need to keep staring at that thing instead if he would have been down there with everyone it would be good for his plan...and yes he is trying to hurt tappu directly but is hurting iccha indirectly..its time for him to wake up !
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
One thing I really did not understand................Why is Satya that pissed of with Tapasya. He or Sanchi had never been targeted directly by Tapasya. Still so much hatred that he doesn't mind her death Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index