India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

we want sab ki laadli bebo

mehwish.kanwal Newbie
mehwish.kanwal
mehwish.kanwal

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hi,i m from pakistan  n big fan of SABKI LAADLI BEBO,i never been that much interested in watching serials until I started to watch 'sabkilaadlibebo' which used to air on star plus TV channel. Its concept, story, acting by the whole actors r superb and excellent which attracted me to watch every single episode that shown. I never missed any episodes and not even the repeat telecasts...SHIVSHAKTI SACHDEV who plays the role of bebo(leading role) I m really really impressed with her expressions and acting ability...n ANUJ SACHDEV(as amrit) they r outstanding, excellent, mind-blowing and awesome. I have never seen such a cute, fabulous onscreen couple in my entire life.all cast of sabki laadli bebo doing very good job Their acting is so real, natural and original that I have never felt that they are only acting...THE BAS OF THIS RELATIONSHIP IS FRIENDSHIP...we can know about relations what is a actual complete family who attached heart to heart with eact other...love between husband n wife,father n daughter between siblings nand n bhabhi we can learn about relations after watching this serial...They shared a mind-blowing onscreen chemistry and  After watching sabki laadli bebo and awesome acting of ALL, my whole definition of dramas and acting has changed; I didn't want to miss this wonderful drama and superb acting  everyday. Now my only request to production house,n star plus plz continue this serial so that we could get some happy moments,

Through this page I am making a request to star plus, production house endemol plz continue this show they could continue the magic,i wrote this with big hope that my voice will be hear... also their fans want to see them...PLZ CONTINUE THIS SHOW...plz convey my  heartfelt request to the production house (endemol) and the channel Star Plus for continuing this show...!!!

Thank you

Sincerely,
mehwish

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
mehwish Why Is This Post Again Again

Edited by Mythily2 - 15 March 2011 at 11:57am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top