India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I Seriously want T to be a vampire

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I dont know how many of u agree with me but i seriosly want sm1 to be a vampire like T or tracker 

i guess ekta doesnt want to show the whole transformation case or else shanaya could be a vampire like vicky in VD ........after that she could have die

i want sid to turn sm1 into vamp come on this is a vampire show and it should be filled with vampire nuisance i would like T to see as vampire and then abhay helping her out

but first i want abhiya confession then everything 

how many of u agree with me .who could be a vamp in pyrek??????

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 15 March 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reaattack_007Akankshaa.ragzz.

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
no comments
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you.....sid is killing everyone...but noone turns into a vampire thats really weird...but then chand could turn sid-abhay into a vampire....

yup i would love to see T a vampire and sid helping her out....

i would love to see either panchi or misha being the witch.....

shaurya being the werewolf....other vampires attacking the city...sid-abhay joins hands with T-piya-panchi-misha to fight the vampires out...it will be so much fun...

if they really want to go ahead with the TVD way...than they have to put more effort into their reseach to take the story forward

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index