Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Stubborn Savita (Page 9)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdias

True. Manav needs to take care of his mom and then make her understand carefully and more intelligently that she needs to have archana back in the house. But that does not mean that he should shoulder the responsibility of caring for Sachu.........that is not a responsibility of his or his parents. Baby Sachu is not an orphan - he has a mother of whose love and wealth he has been deprived of by his grandmother who can sometimes barely remember where he is. Manav needs to get his act right and fast and first of all get back to helping out his mom on a daily basis and then he needs to give one call to Shravani and tell her that she can take back her son. It may be late but not too late........Baby Sachu will grow up to hate his grandmother and uncle and aunt for doing this to him. It was only his father that died - please remember that - this child can be cared for much better by his mom than by both the moneys of the K's and Manav's households put together. WHY CAN'T ANYONE SIMPLY UNDERSTAND THIS LOGIC? - I believe this a more meaningful track to be started out........Savita was stubborn and took that Sachu away from his mom - Manav should be able to tell her that she is depriving Baby Sachu of his rights to be with his mom and to grow up in a wealthy household.......she is very inconsiderate in this case as always - I still remember how she grabbed the child right off from the arms of his mom Shravani. That was sooo very rude.

i sooo agree with everything you said here, Sdias.... Sachu belongs with his mother.. SAvita stole him, intimidating Shravani by guilt manipulation like she does with everyone.   Savit'as grief at losing her son is always given as the excuse...but excuse me.... this isn't the way to deal with the grief, by causing another mother to lose hers !!   OMG...really awful. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27Jaishankarstar_warsarchanamanavNisha_90

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Naava of course you can call me Jai and you are such wonderful mother that your daughter has already become a role model for you.you are a combo package of a good mother and GM.May God bless all with such wonderful mothers like yourself Thumbs Up
And I am also hoping the same Naava that if Arman just go and stay with Savita and just pour the love they are talking about then Savita would be alright very soon and then they need to make sure that Sachu is returned back to her mom for better grooming.He needs his mom ,no one can take her place even though he might a wonderful kaaki in form of Archu.Manav now instead feeling depressed needs to take initiative and get things move on and keep his focus on his mom and Sachu and ask Archu to do the same and I think this time Savita even though would act stubborn wont bad mouth Archu ,physically she is drained to do so and mentally sick as too many things are running in her mind.I am just waiting for Arman to move in with D's n Archu taking care of the household along with Savita and Sachu.

Edited by Jaishankar - 16 March 2011 at 9:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I dont know why everyone saying archana came with baggage to the D's house.  Remember, it was savita who joined with manju and manufactured all sorts of lies about manav being engineer and all that. Yet, she never held manju responsible. 

The same manju (her ally) made false report about the D's abusing archana so if anyone is to be blamed for sachin's death, it is savita and manju.  However, i always feel that girish was solely responsible for his death.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27naavaarchanamanavNisha_90

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
baggage is needed karen..won't she need some clothes to wear..?..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsristar_warsnaava

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

baggage is needed karen..won't she need some clothes to wear..?..ROFL

I give up UshaROFLROFLROFL  Remember back then, archu use to always have her little suitcase packed incase she is thrown outLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrinaavaarchanamanav

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by star_wars

manav kept savita on his head always..now she refuses to get down...Ermm

LOLLOL  UshaThumbs Up  Before she use to say "jump Manav" and he would reply, "how high aai"OuchROFL but now he is not doing that.LOL

now he is asking why?..ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
baggage got thrown out quite a few times..Ouch..i remember karen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Naava of course you can call me Jai and you are such wonderful mother that your daughter has already become a role model for you.you are a combo package of a good mother and GM.May God bless all with such wonderful mothers like yourself Thumbs Up
And I am also hoping the same Naava that if Arman just go and stay with Savita and just pour the love they are talking about then Savita would be alright very soon and then they need to make sure that Sachu is returned back to her mom for better grooming.He needs his mom ,no one can take her place even though he might a wonderful kaaki in form of Archu.Manav now instead feeling depressed needs to take initiative and get things move on and keep his focus on his mom and Sachu and ask Archu to do the same and I think this time Savita even though would act stubborn wont bad mouth Archu ,physically she is drained to do so and mentally sick as too many things are running in her mind.I am just waiting for Arman to move in with D's n Archu taking care of the household along with Savita and Sachu.

aww thanks Jai.... and thanks about my daughter...she will always be my role model...Star

won't it be fun to see Archu cooking and teasing Manav  in the D kitchen and loving & helping her sasural....all those things kools projected in her commentary the other day were...warming...and something to look forward to..

i think absolutely EVERYONE on the forum wants to see ArMan and Savita and Damo happy together...  CV's ..?  do you ?   Confused  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarstar_wars

Go to top