Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Stubborn Savita (Page 7)

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SD-

why can't ArMan forcefully enter the Deshmukh House and stay there forever?
It's high time ArMan should do that.  Enter the D house and take care of ailing Savita.  With Archu
in the  D house  everything will fall in its place.   Archu will not even mind if she say anything to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarDabulls23

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

guy's need your frank  opinions , just want to know how would you react in a real life situation .....  ( I may not  be able to reply but i will definetly read what u have to say).

What if  our real mom was in Savita's place ( Old , sick and lonely) would  we  still act tough and try to teach her a  lesson???   Would we support our brothers/sisters doing this to our moms ?

I think when it comes to your own mom, we like to overlook it , and we do it all the time.  

Edited by Claire0206 - 16 March 2011 at 4:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Its not easy for a character like Savita to mellow down. Its not just about getting Manav Archana back for her, but more so about her being "The Savita Aai" whom the entire chawl ppl to fear. Though she wants to get Manav back with his conditions but back of the mind, she feels about the people around  her too.

The people who respect her today might not give her the same respect tommorrow. And she fears loosing that respect. She has always been stubborn. And her decision is always the Right one for her.

Just hope she does change for the benefit of the family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarstar_warsarchanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Claire0206

guy's need your frank  opinions , just want to know how would you react in a real life situation .....  ( I may not  be able to reply but i will definetly read what u have to say).

What if  our real mom was in Savita's place ( Old , sick and lonely) would  we  still act tough and try to teach her a  lesson???   Would we support our brothers/sisters doing this to our moms ?

I think when it comes to your own mom, we like to overlook it , and we do it all the time.  

I don't think there is anyone in this forum who would say  " yes I would leave my mother even if she is sick , old and lonely ' ...it is obvious that no one wouldsay this ..We all are good daughters and good mothers , and there are loads of very good sons  in this forum  so why would they say this ...
But is  this situation as simple as this.. I don't think so ...
When has Manav ever said ' I don't want to go back to my mother ' .He is dying inside .He desperately wants to go back to her ...he would go back the day she  lets him .He tried to go back the day he got married , then several tiems again ....but this lady wants only her son back not the daughter in law ..She clearly told Vandita '  Why can't he leave his wife for me " ...??
Now you tell me , is this a fair demand ???

At this moment , I don't even know what her stand is ....??
What is it she wants , I have no idea any more ..I just see a very sick but a very stubborn woman who is getting even more sick because of all the clutter that is in her mind ....
When someone wants to control other this much then ususally they are left disappointed and lonely .....
However I do not blame her alone for this scenario ..Her son is also very responsible because he was the one who gave her these habits ....He let her rule him  all her life and  now  suddenly he has realized that he wants to be happy on his terms ...Savita   just cannot reconsile with this change ..She is finding it very hard to come to terms with this ...

What Manav did earlier was very very very wrong ...No wonder everything is so messed up now ..I blame him a lot for all this  ....
I hope this track of Savita being difficult ends soon ....it is dragging and getting boring ...
If a mother loves her child so much then she will not be so angry that he is happy in his life.... It is just not possible for a loving mother to do so ...All this while she has witnessed the tears he shed for his love and how depressed he was ...

Both Manav and savita were wrong before ...They are both wrong now ..If Manav truly apologises  now  and wants to come back then I will be Ok with him ......

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 March 2011 at 6:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27star_warsJaishankararchanamanavNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SD-

why can't ArMan forcefully enter the Deshmukh House and stay there forever?

Not a bad idea but I think she will say , 'fine , I will leave ' . She said that before ....Manav cannot have his mother out on the road ...he was living on the roads himself with his wife .All his life , he gave every penny he earned to his mother but at the end he was left peniless out on the streets with nothing ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27archanamanavNisha_90

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I see Ankita and Archu same to same in love with Sush or Manav..He is much in control over his feelings for her while Anki-Archu totally under his spell period...My observation only from seeing them on JDJ or on TV elsewhere...I could be wrong but could be right too..

LOL   .. Gosh I just had to quote this ..
Though at first i thought it was sushant who was all gaga over her and ankita was more "reserved" ..

But i couldnt have been more wrong ...

Did you see anki's performance with him ( or should i say FOR him ..) in the JDJ finale ?
That girl is totally , madly and crazily in love with him ...  and she doesnt give a damn what people might think of this sort of " openness" in expressing her feelings for her BF ...

Ok , now coming back to PR  , like i have said before , I find the whole idea of  "making a statement"/"teaching a lesson" to someone who isnt even in the right state of mind to grasp what is happening , completely futile ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Correction Tanya.

Savita did not force ULM to marry Shrav..

When Girish had talk with Manav after Sachin's death about Shrav being preggo mentioning who will accept an unwed mother? ULM offered to marry her..None of the Ds forced him..He did that on his own..Than he put sindoor and mangalsutra on Shrav while being married to Archu...He has hurt Archu more than anyone else and this silly airhead woman Archu who is madly in love with him..

100 % correct  you are ....Archana is a one man woman ...She fell for him and now this is it for her ....no looking back ...This is how this character is , what to do ??D'oh

I see Ankita and Archu same to same in love with Sush or Manav..He is much in control over his feelings for her while Anki-Archu totally under his spell period...My observation only from seeing them on JDJ or on TV elsewhere...I could be wrong but could be right too..
Uff Varsha , brilliant observation .....

You are so right again ..Ankita / Archana ...both well wrapped around  Sushant /Manav 's little finger ...this is how I also see things now ...
Nadia123 Senior Member
Nadia123
Nadia123

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Guys, all points made are valid, however, which of you girls out there would condone ur mother-in-laws abusing you at every opportunity and not mind your husband not sticking up for you???
Savita wants Manav to leave Archana and obviously this time, he is standing ground that he won't. Most people are forgetting that Savita threw them out of her house, they did not go willingly.... However, they should be paying her regular visits to show her their love and affection (both together). Archu should try to go and help her... I know that Savita Aai's tounge is Acid but eventually, she will realize that Archu only wants Savita Aai to accept her.

On the other hand, which of you guys out there would condone your wife to be insulted all the time. A woman whose husband does not stand up for her is not respected by anyone. I only think it is sweet that Manav is standing up for his wife. If only more guys in this world had the guts to do that....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27star_warsnaavaJaishankararchanamanavTanyaz

Go to top