India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Stubborn Savita (Page 6)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
omshreejaanu hehehe we all agree to disagree and we all in unison want Arman happiness and more romance LOL from them.For that to happen all their loved ones  need to be happy.Thats how they are.
I hope now Savita recovers and I want a track where Jay(not Jai well I would like to take that compliment LOL) makes come back n Savita stands in for Archu. Kya scene hoga,Savita vs Jay n Dharmu.
And dont worry yaar we are here to agree to disagree and nice to have such good friends to share ideas and u can call me Jai yaar 

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Savita played big part in manav's decision to marry sravani.

When manav took sravan's bag to her house, manav tried to tell girish go easy on sravani try to
understand her.... at that time girish was angry and said i don't want her to have a baby, who will marry unwed mother will you.. he said it in a flow like that...
then later on  girish called savita and told her that  Manav is going to be divorced soon. if he can marry sravani then i will let her have the baby. As soon as manav came back savita told him about girish's phone call and also told him if you don't marry her she will get humiliated by society. poor sravini her life has been ruined all that. Then manav went outside stood in the balcony,  he imagined everyone humiliating sravani being unwed mother.... He then decided to marry her.. It was girish who initiated it but savita pushed it... Damodar even yelled at savita saying he is already married and his wife is archana how can he marry someone else. As alwyas savita told damodar to shut up. he begged manav and even slapped him. He told his father my marriage with archana is over (thanks to savita she went lawyer, initiated the  divorce and told all the lies..., manav still doesn't know that his mother is behind all that). Then onwards he did what his mother told him to do to make her happy sindoor, enagagement, etc.....( oh god savita's evil behaviour, no human can do those things)
 he lived 2 years of miserable life for hurting archana.. Though he got his love back and he is very happy with her, he is still paying for supporting his mother's evilness...look what she is doing to him......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27star_warsarchanamanav

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

@ Karsri
I was visualizing wat u wrote it made meLOL
I know u didn't say it in a humorous way but i giggled.Embarrassed
Oh i dont want 2 see the old wimp. I like the new Manav. As u must know i hated Manav in his Nirupa Roy avatar crying buckets of tearsLOLLOL

U r right I wasn't being humorous but i m glad to make u giggle. After seeing precap i got angry. Let's
hope manav stays the way he is now. i also don't want to see the old wimp... if that happen the show
will go down... i think  CV's r trying to be very careful..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsomshreejaanu

sdias Groupbie
sdias
sdias

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

well first of all she is not in right state of mind.She is becoming old and as people grow old they tend to become more childish.Yesterday only Mr Manav made all bashan about how his mom was before and why Savita is like that now.When you know the reasons then why the hell this approach. This has made matters more worse.Thanks to those amazing words by Manav "I am not eligible to be ur son " how much it has hurt Savita and he knows that.When he can take 2 tappads from Sulo and non stop nonsense from K's why could not he understand that his mom was not well when she slapped Archu.He just saw his mom slapping Archu and not the weired reason of Savita forgetting Sachu like that. I agree Savita is stubborn but there is reason behind it just like Manav's one.But you cant force Archu over Savita.Everything needs time and he needs to give time and this approach has cost him - his mom health.Even Manav said yesterday that Savita was gentle and childish inside  and if u give love she would reciprocate,when you know all these why did Manav choose such a pathetic way and Archu as usual a blind support.Manav's thinking of his mom accepting Archu was right but his approach has made a mess of the situation. So its his fault the way he has dealt the entire situation .Savita has always fought for him under all conditions stood by him the theft scene ,the chawl scene where Manav and Vaishu relationship was hammered she has always stood by him ,when he knows the hardship his mom went through to raise 3 children on her own with little support from Damo, Manav should have realized that best approach was to be with her and make her understand the valur of Archu rather than this approach.
For the first time today even Damo realized the mistake both father and son have made by this ignorance idea of them. Good that I think he called Manav tomorrow.Now Mr Samaj Savak Manav will know his mom real condition and I think this might pave way for Arman moving in with Savita.Hopeless epi with the only good point being Damo realization.
I would suggest Arman instead of showing concern about Madhuri and others ,Mr Manav to focus on his mom and Archu to focus on her sasural.There are people in K;s to take care of this issue but none in Deskhmukh to take care of Savita and poor baby Sachu,the Mahan couple Arman seem to have forgotten that there is baby called Sachu and they have a responibilty to take care of Sachu.CV's kindly dont make mess of Arman here instead show them where the focus is needed Savita and Sachu!!!

True. Manav needs to take care of his mom and then make her understand carefully and more intelligently that she needs to have archana back in the house. But that does not mean that he should shoulder the responsibility of caring for Sachu.........that is not a responsibility of his or his parents. Baby Sachu is not an orphan - he has a mother of whose love and wealth he has been deprived of by his grandmother who can sometimes barely remember where he is. Manav needs to get his act right and fast and first of all get back to helping out his mom on a daily basis and then he needs to give one call to Shravani and tell her that she can take back her son. It may be late but not too late........Baby Sachu will grow up to hate his grandmother and uncle and aunt for doing this to him. It was only his father that died - please remember that - this child can be cared for much better by his mom than by both the moneys of the K's and Manav's households put together. WHY CAN'T ANYONE SIMPLY UNDERSTAND THIS LOGIC? - I believe this a more meaningful track to be started out........Savita was stubborn and took that Sachu away from his mom - Manav should be able to tell her that she is depriving Baby Sachu of his rights to be with his mom and to grow up in a wealthy household.......she is very inconsiderate in this case as always - I still remember how she grabbed the child right off from the arms of his mom Shravani. That was sooo very rude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaava

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

children do say i don't like you when they are angry..my daughter says to me also..LOL..i don't take that seriously..Approve..it is natural to say stuff like that when they are angry..but mom shouldn't be this stubborn..especially for a son like manav who did everything for her except for coming home without archu..

absolutely agree here ushadi..savita who knows manav the best if said one word lke dat(which he s'ly didnt meant it) cant forgive him for dat..even me and my mom have fights at nights wen i dun listen to her in some cases but next morning she only wakes me up wid a huge smile cos she knows watever i said was not serious..mothers always understand dere kids the best but here savita is something different .....

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Savita needs to learn something from Sulochana on how to put your child's happiness above your own. Sulochana wasn't Manav's biggest fan when Archana refused to come live with Sulochana until she recovered but Sulochana allowed it because she put Archana's well being first. Savita needs to do the same, she knows very well how much Manav loves his wife but instead of finding some common ground just so she can have a relationship with her son she chooses to be selfish and put her happiness above his. It doesn't help matters that she insults Archana every chance she gets and is even telling a small child like Sachu what a evil person Archana is. Savita just never stops, it is scenes like the ones shown today which make it difficult to feel sorry for her character because she really shows how selfish she can be

even though i feel bad for savita sometimes dere is no comparision for sulochana-savita in dis case cos if seeing the facts Manju literally spoiled her 1st daughter's life wid the help of her Brother and mother..and 2nd one also but  she saved herself wid help of her hubby otherwise she could have faced the same as Archu and Manju never tried to become a responsible DIL for the house but still sulo accepted her and forgave her only cos she is her son's wife and love..

Archana never wantedly tried to spoil D's happiness..the only mistake in her whole life is not trusting Manav at first and dat lead to so many issues but she is not liable for sachin's death but still she left her husband whom she loves the most only cos savita can have sachin back if she leaves him and the sole reason of sachin in dis world is cos of Archu who saved shravani so many times from miscarriage and took so much care of her during her pregnancy...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsnaavashootingstar27archanamanavomshreejaanu

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdias

True. Manav needs to take care of his mom and then make her understand carefully and more intelligently that she needs to have archana back in the house. But that does not mean that he should shoulder the responsibility of caring for Sachu.........that is not a responsibility of his or his parents. Baby Sachu is not an orphan - he has a mother of whose love and wealth he has been deprived of by his grandmother who can sometimes barely remember where he is. Manav needs to get his act right and fast and first of all get back to helping out his mom on a daily basis and then he needs to give one call to Shravani and tell her that she can take back her son. It may be late but not too late........Baby Sachu will grow up to hate his grandmother and uncle and aunt for doing this to him. It was only his father that died - please remember that - this child can be cared for much better by his mom than by both the moneys of the K's and Manav's households put together. WHY CAN'T ANYONE SIMPLY UNDERSTAND THIS LOGIC? - I believe this a more meaningful track to be started out........Savita was stubborn and took that Sachu away from his mom - Manav should be able to tell her that she is depriving Baby Sachu of his rights to be with his mom and to grow up in a wealthy household.......she is very inconsiderate in this case as always - I still remember how she grabbed the child right off from the arms of his mom Shravani. That was sooo very rude.

I agree with you on this. Sachu's mother is still very much alive,has the means to take care of him and loves him,no one can take a mother's place not even Archu no matter how sweet she is. Its hard to believe a mother completely forgeting her baby after it was snatched from her and starting a new life in another country.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaNisha_90omshreejaanu

-SD- Goldie
-SD-
-SD-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
why can't ArMan forcefully enter the Deshmukh House and stay there forever?
shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

even though i feel bad for savita sometimes dere is no comparision for sulochana-savita in dis case cos if seeing the facts Manju literally spoiled her 1st daughter's life wid the help of her Brother and mother..and 2nd one also but  she saved herself wid help of her hubby otherwise she could have faced the same as Archu and Manju never tried to become a responsible DIL for the house but still sulo accepted her and forgave her only cos she is her son's wife and love..

Archana never wantedly tried to spoil D's happiness..the only mistake in her whole life is not trusting Manav at first and dat lead to so many issues but she is not liable for sachin's death but still she left her husband whom she loves the most only cos savita can have sachin back if she leaves him and the sole reason of sachin in dis world is cos of Archu who saved shravani so many times from miscarriage and took so much care of her during her pregnancy...

Welll said Gene_Nisha. D family was in prison because of Manju who is related to Archu however Sachin was an adult,he got drunk as he can't face the humilitiation of being prisoned, rejection by Girish,was reckless and got hit by a car.He is responsible for his own death not anyone else. The whole family was prisoned but only he wasn't strong enough to accept that and move on.How is that Archu's fault beats me.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsomshreejaanuNisha_90

Go to top