Stubborn Savita (Page 4)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by archanamanav

manav kept savita on his head always..now she refuses to get down...Ermm

I agree .Manav really spoiled her by giving her the idea that I will do whatever yo usay , even if it is wrong ..Now she expects him to do that .Even though she knows that Archana is his wife , she wants him to leave her to please his mother ....
In my eyes savita is very wrong to make such a a dmand .Manav was wrong in spoiling her ...he  is now paying for all the wrong things he did ....

tanya dear......i agree .that savita wrong to demand, & Manav did do everything she said...but i can't say he was at fault at all for doing that...he was the child..she was the parent....it was an alcoholic house...in those houses you either rebel (like Sachin) or you appease...like Manav... it was wrong in the bigger sense but i think he didn't know how to say no and still be a good child...she wouldn't let him grow up because then she would lose him, and so he stayed immature... i guess what i am trying to say is that he was a victim...

i surely hope that Archana has what it takes to bring the soothing balm of healing to this very dysfunctional family  Unhappy

btw: you safe over there??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

[QUOTE=Jaishankar]i'm going to say something very harsh here, and you will perhaps be upset with me...but i don't think Savita really truly loves Manav.  If you really love someone you want what's best for them...every parent SHOULD want what's best for their children. SAvita loves Manav for what he can give her.  Not money...but attention and more attention. and to do what she wants. 

i understand your soft heart for mothers and i think that's commendable and  lovely...i also have a soft heart for Savita...after all i'm a mom, i'm a gma, and i understand  the feelings a mother has, but that's exactly why i am so tough on her...because she is acting - even before her current befuddled state - unreasonably towards her son and his wife.  like i said...it makes me sad...she could have so much love but because of pride and selfishness she loses it for the whole family.  

I agree, I think Savita is more in love with what Manav can give her and her being able to control him. Savita knows very well that Manav's happiness lies with Archana but she refuses to accept it, Manav must continue to be a puppet in her hands and must live under her control. She is still determined to have him leave Archana and live life on her terms and that is not fair at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapnaavaarchanamanavNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

[

I agree, I think Savita is more in love with what Manav can give her and her being able to control him. Savita knows very well that Manav's happiness lies with Archana but she refuses to accept it, Manav must continue to be a puppet in her hands and must live under her control. She is still determined to have him leave Archana and live life on her terms and that is not fair at all.
Well said mandy ...

vishwapkarsrinaavaarchanamanav

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Savita needs to learn something from Sulochana on how to put your child's happiness above your own. Sulochana wasn't Manav's biggest fan when Archana refused to come live with Sulochana until she recovered but Sulochana allowed it because she put Archana's well being first. Savita needs to do the same, she knows very well how much Manav loves his wife but instead of finding some common ground just so she can have a relationship with her son she chooses to be selfish and put her happiness above his. It doesn't help matters that she insults Archana every chance she gets and is even telling a small child like Sachu what a evil person Archana is. Savita just never stops, it is scenes like the ones shown today which make it difficult to feel sorry for her character because she really shows how selfish she can be

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsridevashree_hstar_warsshootingstar27archanamanavNisha_90Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

[

Naava ,I am in  Canada with my two boys .My husband works in Bahrain and even my younger sister is there as her husband also works in Bahrain ...

star_warsnaava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[

Naava ,I am in  Canada with my two boys .My husband works in Bahrain and even my younger sister is there as her husband also works in Bahrain ...

oh...hope they are safe ..

.is it still cold where u are in Canada?

star_warsTanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
@TanyaZ, archanamanav,bollywoodcrazed, naava,

All of you said everything very well!!.  One more thing i wanted to add is, Savita is not being stubborn, she is gone mental because she lost control over manav. Put a leash on manav (like leash on dog) and give it to her. she will get her control back that will cure her mental illness in a second.... queen savita will be back to business like before.... Manav, (the wimp ) will be back to being robot that works on savita's instructions... Whoever has been missing seening manav as a wimp can see him tomorrow. In the precap, he looked like a wimp....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Yes it is cold , but was a little better  today ...I was out all day ..
This savita track is dragging too much Naava ,I am getting bored .This lady should just forget about this ego battle ...
I don't even know what she wants anymore now ??
If tomorrow manav apologises but she is stil lplaying with words and laying guilt trips on him then I don't know ...I just hope she just makes it up with him and let him come back with his wife and let them take care of that poor child ...while she focus on getting better ....
Honestly , now I don't know what is that she wants ...Is it control over Manav ?/ Ok fine ...have control ..control him as he starst living with you again ...or is it that he leaves his wife ..If that is so then I would like to hear her say  this because I just hope that she is still not demanding this unfair demand even now .....

vishwapshootingstar27star_warsarchanamanav

Go to top