Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Stubborn Savita (Page 3)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Well Naava  there is a difference but the way its told makes the difference.Manav told in a way that almost like slapped savita on her face saying I am not eligible of being a son to such a horrible mother tone.His sarcastic tone made the difference thats why Savita it hurt savita so much. The way it was told it hurt her motherhood very bad hence the current situation Naava. In short Manav made a mess as anger blinded from seeing his mother sickness!!!

hi..i'm sure he was angry...and it was misunderstood by Savita...but i guess i would be angry if my mother treated me like that...but u are right, i would eventually apologize cause it's my mother...and i think that's where manav is going.. but truth in anger is still truth...plus it seems to me that Manav lost his temper once, but Savita screams in anger almost every time she opens her mouth...being a mother doesn't give her the right to abuse her son and his wife..  we tend to say oh that 's ok she's a mom...she can do whatever she wants...my motherhood hurts for Savita because she has pushed away the love she needs and wants...by her own blindness to accept and respect manav as a person.  she could have so much.  i think its very sad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
And hatred for Manav has come over the fact coz of his ignorant behavior and foolish approach of problem solving. If he had taken the right steps Savita wont be so much pissed.And Savita is not some young lady she is getting old and people as they get old tend to become more childish and stubborn,its natural for a human being.After knowing all the hardships his mom went through and knowing that his mom was gentle before and is still very gentle inside and if one would give love she would reciprocate,Manav choose this approach. So well Savita stubbornness and hatred increased due to this stupid approach which has not brought any one any solution but more misery at cost of Savita's health.If you cannot give consideration for your mom's health and give more importance to your Saali's who treat you as a use and throw policy then I am sorry Manav u really are not eligible to be Savita son.No point saying I love my mom and I want to see her happy until you take steps to make her happy...Actions speak better than words and so far Manac's actions and approach have been pathetic in problem solving

Claire0206sherma

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

omshreejaanu the solution Manav came up was the difference it was pathetic way.Manav himself admitted Savita was not like that before she was gentle before so knowing that this ignorance behavior has cost him - savita's health.so Manav's thinking was right but approach wrong which is the reason for this mess over all and he himself admitted if Savita is given love she would reciprocate.so when he knows all this the ignorance pathetic way of solving the props has made this situation worse and cost his mom health..Thats where the props is..

LOL jaishankar...we never saw that Savita in the show...and i don't think she was quite the woman he has described or if she was, it certainly wasn't manav that caused her change of character....(OR Archu)

I think the CV's wrote it in now to change SAvita's history and character cause they are likings kools commentary and want to fashion it after her comments and ideas.....we know they read her...Wink
I still think kools should be paid by Etka...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Naava Manav told why Savita keeps screaming like that its a self defense mechanism she adopted coz she was lonely lady whpo had to raise 3 children on her own with little help from Mr Damo bewada..So that self defense turned became habitual for her.She may speak rubbish aginst him but she loves him to the core.Every time Manav is in trouble she comes and saves him all the time thats the heart of a mother.I am not saying Savita is right ,I am saying this is not the right time to teach a lesson to a old women who is totally depressed and sick. 
If Manav had thought of all the bashan he told about savita to Archu yesterday then he could have handled this in a different way.If you can give consideration to Sulo who gave u tappads when u elopped with Archu and came back then I think u can definitely give for Savita some time to recover.Instead of this stupid approach if Manav had approached this situation calmly Savita would not be in the condition she is now.It high time Mr Manav keeps aside other issues and tells ARchu to stop worrying about her Sis as there are people to take care of them and focus on Savita and Sachu,what did that poor baby do.Have Arman once checked on Sachu ,they need to shift their focus to where it is needed (ie.) Savita and SAchu

PS : Naava every mother is a representative of God so now CV's are trying to make sure they make some justice for Savita character.When Sulo can get away giving 2 tappads to Manav and be still a role model in family then Savita too has some right for all the hardships she has endured in bringing up 3 childrens on her own

Edited by Jaishankar - 15 March 2011 at 4:02pm

zaara10sherma

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Naava Manav told why Savita keeps screaming like that its a self defense mechanism she adopted coz she was lonely lady whpo had to raise 3 children on her own with little help from Mr Damo bewada..So that self defense turned became habitual for her.She may speak rubbish aginst him but she loves him to the core.Every time Manav is in trouble she comes and saves him all the time thats the heart of a mother.I am not saying Savita is right ,I am saying this is not the right time to teach a lesson to a old women who is totally depressed and sick. 
If Manav had thought of all the bashan he told about savita to Archu yesterday then he could have handled this in a different way.If you can give consideration to Sulo who gave u tappads when u elopped with Archu and came back then I think u can definitely give for Savita some time to recover.Instead of this stupid approach if Manav had approached this situation calmly Savita would not be in the condition she is now.It high time Mr Manav keeps aside other issues and tells ARchu to stop worrying about her Sis as there are people to take care of them and focus on Savita and Sachu,what did that poor baby do.Have Arman once checked on Sachu ,they need to shift their focus to where it is needed (ie.) Savita and SAchu

PS : Naava every mother is a representative of God so now CV's are trying to make sure they make some justice for Savita character.When Sulo can get away giving 2 tappads to Manav and be still a role model in family then Savita too has some right for all the hardships she has endured in bringing up 3 childrens on her own

Jaishankar darling, every mother is a representative of God and all the more reason she should not abuse her children....and every child is a gift from God...not to be abused by the mother...

every psycopathic maniac supposedly has "reasons" they acted like they did... but the job of reasonable people is to halt that destructive behavior which destroys both the perpetrator and the victim....

hey,,i raised my children by myself and their father had the same "history" as Damo,  in a million billion years i would never have thought about treating my children and their spouses the way Savita treats manav and archu ...never...

I really think the CV's have done a good job in portraying the dysfunction in alcoholic families...and the children always feel they are to blame for the parents misbehavior...the abuse doesn't have to be physical...it can be emotional...although savita tried to murder archana...guess that was pretty physical..

i'm going to say something very harsh here, and you will perhaps be upset with me...but i don't think Savita really truly loves Manav.  If you really love someone you want what's best for them...every parent SHOULD want what's best for their children. SAvita loves Manav for what he can give her.  Not money...but attention and more attention. and to do what she wants. 

i understand your soft heart for mothers and i think that's commendable and  lovely...i also have a soft heart for Savita...after all i'm a mom, i'm a gma, and i understand  the feelings a mother has, but that's exactly why i am so tough on her...because she is acting - even before her current befuddled state - unreasonably towards her son and his wife.  like i said...it makes me sad...she could have so much love but because of pride and selfishness she loses it for the whole family.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrivishwapsmrthdevashree_hJaishankarshootingstar27archanamanavLovePRSoham.Mandy.Nisha_90Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

manav kept savita on his head always..now she refuses to get down...Ermm

I agree .Manav really spoiled her by giving her the idea that I will do whatever yo usay , even if it is wrong ..Now she expects him to do that .Even though she knows that Archana is his wife , she wants him to leave her to please his mother ....
In my eyes savita is very wrong to make such a a dmand .Manav was wrong in spoiling her ...he  is now paying for all the wrong things he did ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriarchanamanavNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Is savita still demanding that manav leaves Archana and come  back to her without his wife ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
children do say i don't like you when they are angry..my daughter says to me also..LOL..i don't take that seriously..Approve..it is natural to say stuff like that when they are angry..but mom shouldn't be this stubborn..especially for a son like manav who did everything for her except for coming home without archu..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsNisha_90

Go to top