Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zaara10

I don't understand y madhuri would contact archana to tell her she's preggers? Y does she need to know? 

Madhuri called Archu cuz she has no one else.Archu is the closest thing she has to a friend now. Her mother died,fraudster husband has fled,Varun is too young and sickly. 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mogga:

On the surface Vaishali's decision seems wise though late but I was wondering:

if I am not mistaken fraud is a criminal activity which means that if found and convicted he will be imprisoned (if madhuri can be proved as his first legal wife) and his assets frozen? - this means she and her future child will get zilch -

if so then the move was late and unwise as well right?

maybe she should have waited and filed a civil paternity suit on him? that would be late and wise as it would benefit her child instead of her and then after the court fixes paternity payments she can then do fraud case (I think fraud does not have a statute of limitations just like murder right?) and freeze the rest of his assets (minus court defined payments)

in the current scenario they have to find him first - doubt if they will set interpol on him which means she probably has to hire some PIs - more kharcha

then she has to prove legality of first marriage - if she cannot then he can sue her for defamation of character , then divorce and full custody of kids?

hmm maybe not such a wise move - but I am sure in the show the Cvs will show all the pieces fall in place on Ekta's dime?😆😆😆

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if its ok for archu to hide 10 million things frm her maika and take stupid decisions widout informing other people being affected by thm thn i think even vaishu has full right to do the same..what goes arnd comes arnd..and frankly i think the shocked look archu had on her face is just indicating tht she is going to advocate moving back to dharmu for vaishu later..  anu  rulz
When archana called manav to dump more of her sisters problems on him I was livid. What about savita???  zaara

Isnt she behind Money who supported Dharmu blindly her pet damaad.When Sulo can think about wealth first then Savita can also but in a different way.Sulo always had support of entire family but Savita right from her marriage raised her children on her own.Savita is not like Sulo who according to Situations changes herself.I dont think Savita needs to learn from Sulo.Savita visited sulo when she was sick ,has sulo visited savita knowing she is sick ?????  Jaishankar

These are the points that r most EXCELLENT in my opinion as I read the answers ...............points that need to be considered while JUDGING Savita .

Kudos guys .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Hope--

Mogga:

On the surface Vaishali's decision seems wise though late but I was wondering:

if I am not mistaken fraud is a criminal activity which means that if found and convicted he will be imprisoned (if madhuri can be proved as his first legal wife) and his assets frozen? - this means she and her future child will get zilch -

if so then the move was late and unwise as well right?

maybe she should have waited and filed a civil paternity suit on him
? that would be late and wise as it would benefit her child instead of her and then after the court fixes paternity payments she can then do fraud case (I think fraud does not have a statute of limitations just like murder right?) and freeze the rest of his assets (minus court defined payments)

in the current scenario they have to find him first - doubt if they will set interpol on him which means she probably has to hire some PIs - more kharcha

then she has to prove legality of first marriage - if she cannot
then he can sue her for defamation of character , then divorce and full custody of kids?

hmm maybe not such a wise move - but I am sure in the show the Cvs will show all the pieces fall in place on Ekta's dime?😆😆😆

All I can say is PRECISELY . This is what I have been saying RIGHT from the beginning . That if she goes after him , her child gets ZILCH and she is not even earning a penny . She is LIVING OFF her BHABHI . What a FUTURE for the child .........wah wah .

In fact I had told samarth long time back and he had agreed ..............that Satish dissolving partnership wud be not advantageous to Vaishali AT ALL monetarily .If she wants child support then its in HER interest that Dharmesh remains monetarily STRONG .😃

Hopester .........they r STUPID , period .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago