Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kools Commentary : March 15 PR (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Savita knows very well now that she is not well at all ....If for no one else then at least for the sake of that poor child who she seperated from his mother , at least for him take your medication  ..
In the precap manav is pleading with her to accept him back  and forgive him ..She has to just finish it off here  right now .If manav was wrong  then so was she .
She already left that kid once in a shopping mall , something wrong can happen  again .At least for his sake stop this ego  battle ..If your son is saying sorry then accept it and let him back and let him and his wife take care of  the child ...at least till she gets better .....or return the child to the mother ...
The Manav and Savita  tarck is now dragging  for me ...I am finding it very boring . 

True . This  track shud end .  One thing is SURE .......the leads disappointed SORELY in this track .Hope we see Archu shining with her defense of Madhuri .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

I don't want varun's life getting messed up because of this  whole drama ..I am going to give varun the priority over anyone else ...That child needs help ...

umayal

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

But then she should be angry with her son for loving the girl with the baggage .....but he doesn't want to stop loving her ...What can be done then ...
It is Manav's life in the end ....he doesn't wish to live this life without Archana ...I think the way savita is talking these days ...she is more angry because she feels that manav gives more importance to another woman and not her and is now more under his wife's control and not hers ....
I think this is  her main  shikayat that he doesn't listen to her as he used to before ....

So she IS na . Now she is angry and is NOT talking to him anymore . Now he is running after her . She has accepted its HIS LIFE and HIS choice . As far as her insecurity abt giving other woman ..his wife more importance is concerned .............Thats Natural with ALL mother in laws in the world .in some degree or other .Some dont show it bas .To top it Archana had this HISTORY .

Point is Their REAL marraige actually started NOW . With this remarraige . THEY shud have made an effort to take away her insecurities and anger by apologising and doing duties and NOT making her feel THIS ISOLATED . They didnt .They danced and danced only with Archus maaika .

Today when she has ALREADY crossed border and fallen SICK .........Now they r coming to put things right ? So First u guys drove her to this point with neglect and planned strategies for getting package deal message across and now u guys r hurrying understanding it had WRONG EFFECT ?

So STUPID .
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

I don't want varun's life getting messed up because of this  whole drama ..I am going to give varun the priority over anyone else ...That child needs help ...

There u go . Totally agreed . To punish ONE guilty U cannot kill One innocent .Better to let the guilty walk then saying KISMET .

umayal

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

As for Manav and Archana moving back in, nope he was right in not doing that. Savita refuses to accept Archana and won't have her living there even if it is to take care of her. Manav is trying to reach out to Savita but she is the one who who refuses to forgive, she wants Manav to leave Archana so he can be back under her control and that is not fair at all. Sick or not, Savita is always doing this, she expects Manav to choose his mother over his wife and that just won't happen. Manav shouldn't have to feel torn between being there for his mother and being there for his wife, he shouldn't have to feel that it has to be one way or the other. Let him apologize for saying he severed ties with her and say he will take care of her but has no intentions of leaving Archana and no intentions of abandoning Savita either.

very well said Mandy ..
In tomorrow episode we will fid out exactly what it is that she wants from him now , that is after he has apologised sincerely for sayng that she doesn't love him and he does not deserve to be his son ..he also did not say those things just like that . Savita was cursing Archana left right and center ....that too for saving little Sachu ....

But even then he will apologise ....
so after his apology I would like to see what she is going to say to him ...I hope she just let it be now ..Be happy that he  came to say sorry and he is trying to  make it up and use this oppurtunity .Stop making him  and herself unhappy any more .....
Or at least say , once and for all what is it that she really wants ??

Honestly, if Savita doesn't accept Manav's apology I want to see him give up. He has tried everything he possibly can to make his mother happy but if she can't meet him halfway then what is the point? Savita is already getting what she wants by having Manav feel guilty for hurting her, what more does she want? Manav will never leave Archana and if she thinks that he will then she is setting herself up for something that will never happen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazbhavni88umayalNisha_90

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

So she IS na . Now she is angry and is NOT talking to him anymore . Now he is running after her . She has accepted its HIS LIFE and HIS choice .
I don't think she has accepted .This is killing her  inside and she is very hurt   that someone else is in his life now ....If she had accepted then  she would not be in the state she is now ...

As far as her insecurity abt giving other woman ..his wife more importance is concerned .............Thats Natural with ALL mother in laws in the world .in some degree or other .Some dont show it bas .To top it Archana had this HISTORY .
Thoda bahut , maybe a little more ...Ok ...but this is too much yaar ......
It's wrong Period ( in my opinion ) .

Point is Their REAL marraige actually started NOW . With this remarraige . THEY shud have made an effort to take away her insecurities and anger by apologising and doing duties and NOT making her feel THIS ISOLATED .
This I agree . The breakdown in communication was wrong .Manav was trying to bring his wife along and he took this approach ...and it misfired ..
Archana many many times told him ...you go alone , you  visit alone , you stay with her at night ...but manav was adamant ..he thought he was doing  it for savita so he could live with his mother   permanently ....

They didnt .They danced and danced only with Archus maaika .
Sulochna and Manohar were also so hurt with the way they eloped , they hated Manav  but  they want Archana to be happy i nthe end so that is  why they have accepted the marriage ...eevn gave up their retirement money to gift them a honey moon trip, helped him as much as they could when Archana  was not well  ...I am not happy with manav's involvement with Vashali 's situation bu tI am happy that he is getting along so well with manohar and Sulochna ....It's good to see this ...A girl's parents are as important as the boy's parents ....Both are equals in the marriage  .....
If savita would let her in , Archana would do so much ......but she has to be given the chance ..Right now she is not even allowed to clean a plate in the house ....or to even hold sachu ...

Today when she has ALREADY crossed border and fallen SICK .........Now they r coming to put things right ? So First u guys drove her to this point with neglect and planned strategies for getting package deal message across and now u guys r hurrying understanding it had WRONG EFFECT ?
Yup . the strategies and all that was very stupid ..Manav messed up again ....what's new .Anyway , tomorrow he is pleading , begging for forgiveness and is telling her that she is the most important person ....now it is savita's turn to show that she too is a good mother and let her son be happy .She has seen how much he loves Archna ...baggage or no baggage , his love for her only grows ....so let him have  the only thing he has ever desired in his  life , let him live  ......Just finish  this baba ...YOu take control on him and make Archu do the house  work ...live like a queen ..( saying it for her own good ) .

Edited by Tanyaz - 15 March 2011 at 6:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Me too wondering where PR is heading towards.......
Reading the WU, I felt it must have been a boring episode .. but found a lot of stuff reading this commentary.

I was surprised to see Sulo talk something against Mano. How come she is talking abt not caring abt society and all ... isn't she the one always worried abt society and running all the way to Pune to drag Varsha from her business conference ? Or is it that she is too happy with her daughters that she has to tell-off Mano. That definitely looks bad in front of children, however grown-up children are. Moreover Mano is not a useless person when compared to Damo. If anyone needs to be shown their place right now, it has to be Damo for constantly rubbing salt on savita and being insensitive even at the time of her need.

I was glad Manav said that Vaishu did not consult them before she filed complaint. Good it did not take LONG for the holy people to realize that.

If the CVs are going to show Madhuri's mis-carriage only so that Vaishu gets to become mahaan .. I will parcel some worn-out chappals for them.

I am with you if Manju is made to ask clarifications for all the expenses. Bhavna will have Vaishu chauffer up-and-down to the police stations and court-rooms, but who will foot the rest of the bills? Satish?

Looks like CVs are undecided about Ajit - whether they want to push into the dark bylanes or show him being careful.

But if they do choose him to push into the negative mode, then I do like the idea you gave about Vandu helping out Archu and def would love to watch Vandu having a job and also her god-bharai.

It was a nice read Kools, Thanks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][QUOTE=bollywoodcrazed]

Honestly, if Savita doesn't accept Manav's apology I want to see him give up. He has tried everything he possibly can to make his mother happy but if she can't meet him halfway then what is the point? Savita is already getting what she wants by having Manav feel guilty for hurting her, what more does she want? Manav will never leave Archana and if she thinks that he will then she is setting herself up for something that will never happen

agree guys..manav and archana went to take blessings after their marriage..they have also apologised...forgave savita for trying to 'harm' archana..manav was ready to leave his 'honeymoon' for sachu...another trick by savita to stop the consummation....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27

Go to top