Page 4 of 10

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by piya_10

Varsha, Vaishali should have told ArMan about their decision, Manav almost lost his izzat and Archana the constant humiliation that his husband is having an illicit relation. they deserved to know what the next step was going be, but were kept in the dark. Seriously they should now stop meddling in other ppl's lives and concentrate on their own.
Piya I agree Vaishu should have told ArMan...

Did ArMan tell SulMan abt FBD-Madhuri-Varun facts about Vaishali's life? NO
How do u think SulMan felt? Are they not the willing and able parents to take care of their daughter's issues?  What experience do ArMan have in handling this type of problems?  Has hiding and lying from everyone helpes so far? NO

Lying has given FBD the opportunity to flee...He is sitting in another country enjoying his orange silk shorts and giving out his credit cards...Embarrassed

ArMan both need to stop medling and poking their noses into other's lives and concentrate on their own marriage and D family....

Seriously . THEY r only responsible  for the jerk fleeing . No point in blaming or doing ANYTHING now .
If I was Manav I wud take SERIOUS offence at Vaishu going to police complaint without informing him . Especially after all that shit he went thru abt his CHARACTER .
Than ULM should be the first one to realize the offence Savita took in never finding out abt ArMan's eloping, ArMan going to some temple with Archu's sisters and BILs, Savita or parents were not told first abt ULM starting new money lending business, SulMan not finding out about Vaishu's problems..What goes around comes around fact of life..

ULM does not care abt his character or self respect when it comes to K fmily...His ego and self respect only is important when Savita does not accept Archu as a package deal...Lopsided self respect and dignity...I dont feel sorry for him at all..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayalshermaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools Commentary : March 15 PR (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Than ULM should be the first one to realize the offence Savita took in never finding out abt ArMan's eloping, ArMan going to some temple with Archu's sisters and BILs, Savita or parents were not told first abt ULM starting new money lending business, SulMan not finding out about Vaishu's problems..What goes around comes around fact of life..

ULM does not care abt his character or self respect when it comes to K fmily...His ego and self respect only is important when Savita does not accept Archu as a package deal...Lopsided self respect and dignity...I dont feel sorry for him at all..

Exactly I agree on every point .What goes around comes around . They behaved the same way with elders who did so much for them , today they got SAME PRASAD .
Vaishu Varsha toh immediately become ONE and side track Archu after using her .Its their HISTORY .
Me too , dont feel sorry AT ALL .I feel like whistling .
And Manav is SHAMELESS when i comes to Ks . He shows EGO with Savita who LOVES him . .
Unforunately this time Savita is too indisposed to give Vaishali good ..........That My son went thru character assasination for u but u did complaint without even TELLING him .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayalcarpe-diemshermaanu rulzDabulls23

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Kools Clap

Vaishu.... too little too late.  She needed to consult her parents and her in laws b4 all of this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayalkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di,

Nice Commentary Again. Enjoyed more reading your comments rather than watching the epi.
Episode wasn't a much interesting one.

Regarding epi, Dont know what to Say Exactly, Have Mixed Feelings.I will give in my thoughts.

With respect to Vaishu's complaint and ArMan Not Knowing it,
1.First My thought on seeing the Displeasure ARMAN showed on not informed about the fact is,
How could you expect when you yourselves Didn't do it. Did you informed anyone about Dharmesh issue (who has to be known) when you come to know it.

2.But then ,The Second thought was Vaishali Should have informed ARMAN for the things they have done to her so far. Though ARMAN suck in their Decisions ,they really love vaishu a lot and wished her Good,so they should be informed.

3.Then the third thought was ARMAN should took offense for it  and archu should help Madhuri as she is also a bad victim to it. And when vaishu comes to Know about it and question archu why she has helped Madhuri, then Archu should give back to her that whether you asked or told me about yours, so similarly I too did what I thought was right and didn't inform you.

4.Again the fourth thought was ,They shouldn't interfere in this issue at all.They should look after their own problems(Savita ,Sachu and  D's problems).
They should took offence of  V's ignoring them in a way that they doesn't involve in those issues and when asked , they should tell them whether you have the decency to infrom us, Not right, so you thought you can handle it in your way.ok all the best ,Handle it by yourself.

or I wish Manav to tell Archu,Leave your sister problem,we did so much yet she didn't inform us anything,so better we not get involved in it and I have a serious problem with my aai.Lets look into it.

(But then about this 4th thought,so Doubtful,Because ARMAN are not of that sort- nature).

5.Final one on vaishu's issue is that, Police complaint was Fine,I too wish Dharmesh to be badly affected and punished. But in that case No where Madhuri should suffer as she herself is a victim.No beatings or Anything.No loosing of Baby too. And then Vaishu should have informed everyone(her family) who cares for her. I dont know why it is always her and one of her sister-jeeju duo taking the decision and others dont know.

See Di, So many alternate Thoughts,Hence so Confused Confused.

Then Ajit's Issue.Dont ever want him to be back to Bad form.Instead of that they can show Manav-Ajit doing well in Business but then certain misunderstandings came Between Manav-Ajit and so their relationship affected where Vandhu-archu try to solve it.

But your suggestion was also Nice.

Finally about Savita aai's Issue.

Felt too bad for her seeing her at another house and being Miserable.
Thank God,this Damo baba is realizing it was a mistake on their part too.
Hope ARMAN soon come into D's. Dont wish so much Drag.

The Precap, oh God ,still Savita aai is Stubborn ,Giving it Back to Manav, I was Like Arrey Yaar,Leave it na, Just Let it go and try to be happy.
Like Manav approach was wrong, I think For Sav aai also ,it is not the right time to taunt him and say back things when she was so miserable and Miss him.
When Your son came to the Door and asking for Forgiveness(Hope Manav Does that Tomorrow and make his mother understand that he still cares a lot for his mother), then please do forgive him and look for the Happiness.

Edited by umayal - 15 March 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJasmine10Jaishankarcarpe-diemanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Umi I agree with ALL ur points . Its a MEDLEY of dIFFERENT thought processes . And hence very complicated . I seriously hope they focus on their OWN LIFE now , learning from Vaishali's experience .
But Since Madhuri has literally NOBODY I wud lIKE to see Archus human nature .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 March 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Its a bit disheartening, to see Vaishu not even think about Mads.  What Vaishu did was probably the way to go about punishing Dharmu, but at least give consideration to everyone involved.  How come Satish didn't think on this matter?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayalDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

Its a bit disheartening, to see Vaishu not even think about Mads.  What Vaishu did was probably the way to go about punishing Dharmu, but at least give consideration to everyone involved.  How come Satish didn't think on this matter?

Satish Varsha dont know ANYTHING abt Madhuri's case . They r only interested in punishing Dharmesh . .
The moment THEY understood truth ..........within TWO days they ACTED .See how FASt they were . Varsha knew it earlier but like stupid she followed Vaishu Archus advice to keep mUM .

.Had Satish been told EARLIER , this complaint wud have gone much much earlier .He wud be in JAIL . Today he flew the coop .Why ?
ARMAN and Vaishali's HIDING . Bas . Now Vaishu will punish Madhuri for NO REASON when she is as much a victim and needs to be with her SICK child .
Vaishalis insensitivity to sick Varun BUGS me . I cease feeling SORRY for her .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJasmine10umayalcarpe-diemshermaanu rulzDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

Again Right decision but at a wrong time..It should have been done month ago..

Satish is more wiser than anyone involved especially ArMan...May be he is not even aware of this decision..

If Satish took this decision than I am going to give him BOD that he thought of Vaishu over madhuri as Vaishu is really the one being cheated on and duped...Madhuri is the legal wife and as Vaishu's BIL he should think of Vaishu and not Madhuri..

We must put ourselves into Satish's shoes and decide...Yes both parents should have been consulted...

I seriously doubt Satish was involved...This is Varsha-Vaishu decision the way it looks to me...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 March 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10umayalcarpe-diemanu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top