Pavitra Rishta

Kools Commentary : March 15 PR (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Varsha, Vaishali should have told ArMan about their decision, Manav almost lost his izzat and Archana the constant humiliation that his husband is having an illicit relation. they deserved to know what the next step was going be, but were kept in the dark. Seriously they should now stop meddling in other ppl's lives and concentrate on their own.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10umayal..Sonii..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools Commentary : March 15 PR (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
S kools you know life comes in turns.Mr Manav ignored his mom who supported him in all situations and ran behind his saali's and now his saali's after utilizing him just did not bother to consult him.That what happens in life jaisi karni waisi barni for Mr Manav. I hope now he realizes that he needs to change his focus back to his mom and even tell Archu to stop interfering in her sis life as there are people to take care and focus on her sasural-Savita and Sachu to be precise.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10umayalanu rulzshermaDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Hi Varsha,
How are you doing these days.   I miss everyone on this forum but what to do no time, remember it is tax time and I am dead busy.

Hi dear Tulsey so good to see you..Know you been busy with tax season...Hope all is well...Miss ya Hug  I am doing alright...Big smile
**********************************************************************************************

About relationships  (Not abt Parents-Son)

If someone & a relationship with them means a whole lot to you and you both are willing to work at it than it is worth saving..Big smile

Some relationships are toxic and are  cancerous...You know what to do than...Remove it and eradicate it to survive...You know both parties are not willing to admit or accept their part in it and willing to work on it to move forward..Than u must accept that cut your losses and move on..For your own sanity and happiness in life..

Not all relationships are meant to work and are parmenant..Where there is no mutual love and respect..As long as you know in your heart you did your best...Time to move on..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 March 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJasmine10Jaishankarumayal..Sonii..anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Varsha, Vaishali should have told ArMan about their decision, Manav almost lost his izzat and Archana the constant humiliation that his husband is having an illicit relation. they deserved to know what the next step was going be, but were kept in the dark. Seriously they should now stop meddling in other ppl's lives and concentrate on their own.
Piya I agree Vaishu should have told ArMan...

Did ArMan tell SulMan abt FBD-Madhuri-Varun facts about Vaishali's life? NO
How do u think SulMan felt? Are they not the willing and able parents to take care of their daughter's issues?  What experience do ArMan have in handling this type of problems?  Has hiding and lying from everyone helped anything so far? NO

Lying has given FBD the opportunity to flee...He is sitting in another country enjoying his orange silk shorts and giving out his credit cards...Embarrassed

ArMan both need to stop medling and poking their noses into other's lives and concentrate on their own marriage and D family....

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 March 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayalanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Piyatrix

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Does ego makes human so stubborn that they are ready to sacrifice their relations Disapprove

Yes sweet sonii ........it does .Smile

OMG dii, that would hurt so much.....Cry
I cant see if two people love each other and still show that they dont......
Life itself is short to express to our loved ones how much we love them and Manav ufff D'oh

Dii I wanted to read your yesterday's commentary, but I dont get time, so I decided to read it from computer library, and It showed the page is blocked LOL I came home and read , and OMG it was so hilarious, esp Madhuri going preggo partLOL

Glad u laughed .SmileSmile
its good to see ur so young yet realize how short life is . Unfortunately 80% of the people in this world waste their life in stupid ego battles .

umayal..Sonii..anu rulz

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Tulsey

Hi Varsha,
How are you doing these days.   I miss everyone on this forum but what to do no time, remember it is tax time and I am dead busy.

Hi dear Tulsey so good to see you..Know you been busy with tax season...Hope all is well...Miss ya Hug  I am doing alright...Big smile
**********************************************************************************************

About relationships  (Not abt Parents-Son)

If someone & a relationship with them means a whole lot to you and you both are willing to work at it than it is worth saving..Big smile

Some relationships are toxic and are  cancerous...You know what to do than...Remove it and eradicate it to survive...You know both parties are not willing to admit or accept their part in it and willing to work on it to move forward..Than u must accept that cut your losses and move on..For your own sanity and happiness in life..

Not all relationships are meant to work and are parmenant..Where there is no mutual love and respect..As long as you know in your heart you did your best...Time to move on..

True .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by piya_10

Piya I agree Vaishu should have told ArMan...

Did ArMan tell SulMan abt FBD-Madhuri-Varun facts about Vaishali's life? NO
How do u think SulMan felt? Are they not the willing and able parents to take care of their daughter's issues?  What experience do ArMan have in handling this type of problems?  Has hiding and lying from everyone helpes so far? NO

Lying has given FBD the opportunity to flee...He is sitting in another country enjoying his orange silk shorts and giving out his credit cards...Embarrassed

ArMan both need to stop medling and poking their noses into other's lives and concentrate on their own marriage and D family....

Seriously . THEY r only responsible  for the jerk fleeing . No point in blaming or doing ANYTHING now .
If I was Manav I wud take SERIOUS offence at Vaishu going to police complaint without informing him . Especially after all that shit he went thru abt his CHARACTER .

umayalanu rulzDabulls23

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
time to move on and have a life of their own. Manav needs to concentrate in his busn , money lending doesnt suit him, he looks disinterested, just happy that he's making money, also this kinda busn is too risky. The best option for him is to take a loan from bank, since he earns well and has a bnk acct Satish can be his guarantor, and start his own garage .... his long lost dream. In the home front, he has to go back to the chawl and take care of his ailing mother both emotionally and monetarily. Archana is there to take care of Sachu and damodar, make a fresh start.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayalanu rulzDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top