Pavitra Rishta

Kools Commentary : March 15 PR (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
if its ok for archu to hide 10 million things frm her maika and take stupid decisions widout informing other people being affected by thm thn i think even vaishu has full right to do the same..what goes arnd comes arnd..and frankly i think the shocked look archu had on her face is just indicating tht she is going to advocate moving back to dharmu for vaishu later..  anu  rulz
When archana called manav to dump more of her sisters problems on him I was livid. What about savita???  zaara

Isnt she behind Money who supported Dharmu blindly her pet damaad.When Sulo can think about wealth first then Savita can also but in a different way.Sulo always had support of entire family but Savita right from her marriage raised her children on her own.Savita is not like Sulo who according to Situations changes herself.I dont think Savita needs to learn from Sulo.Savita visited sulo when she was sick ,has sulo visited savita knowing she is sick ?????  Jaishankar

These are the points that r most EXCELLENT in my opinion as I read the answers ...............points that need to be considered while JUDGING Savita .

Kudos guys .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10Jaishankarumayalanu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools Commentary : March 15 PR (Page 10)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Mogga:

On the surface Vaishali's decision seems wise though late but I was wondering:

if I am not mistaken fraud is a criminal activity which means that if found and convicted he will be imprisoned (if madhuri can be proved as his first legal wife) and his assets frozen? - this means she and her future child will get zilch -

if so then the move was late and unwise as well right?

maybe she should have waited and filed a civil paternity suit on him
? that would be late and wise as it would benefit her child instead of her and then after the court fixes paternity payments she can then do fraud case (I think fraud does not have a statute of limitations just like murder right?) and freeze the rest of his assets (minus court defined payments)

in the current scenario they have to find him first - doubt if they will set interpol on him which means she probably has to hire some PIs - more kharcha

then she has to prove legality of first marriage - if she cannot
then he can sue her for defamation of character , then divorce and full custody of kids?

hmm maybe not such a wise move - but I am sure in the show the Cvs will show all the pieces fall in place on Ekta's dime?LOLLOLLOL

All I can say is PRECISELY . This is what I have been saying RIGHT from the beginning . That if she goes after him , her child gets ZILCH and she is not even earning a penny . She is LIVING OFF her BHABHI . What a FUTURE for the child .........wah wah .

In fact I had told samarth long time back and he had agreed ..............that Satish dissolving partnership wud be not advantageous to Vaishali AT ALL monetarily .If she wants child support then its in HER interest that Dharmesh remains monetarily STRONG .Big smile

Hopester .........they r STUPID , period .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 March 2011 at 8:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10umayalanu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top